psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
I wonder when we will reach the point where Tony has Lara stay with him at his own house overnight multiple days a week, where she will be fucked all night long, and won't be home at all multiple days a week, with the excuse of staying at a friend's place overnight.

I so want tony getting Lara pregnant and MC thinks its his child.

Reactions: Cedrog

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think it's more like anyone that loves NTR gets all pissy when someone dares to have a different point of view about it. personally not a fan of it, but i like to have choices to avoid it or see it if i want to. some of the NTR games i have tried where there is no choice to avoid it are the ones i usually don't play for long. i always like to give a game a try to make my own decision. some people on here are so into their own fetishes that they get bitchy if anyone has a differing opinion. but whatever, to each his/her own.

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
i think it's more like anyone that loves NTR gets all pissy when someone dares to have a different point of view about it. personally not a fan of it, but i like to have choices to avoid it or see it if i want to. some of the NTR games i have tried where there is no choice to avoid it are the ones i usually don't play for long. i always like to give a game a try to make my own decision. some people on here are so into their own fetishes that they get bitchy if anyone has a differing opinion. but whatever, to each his/her own.
It's the same for both sides.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Can't disgree with anything you said. My issue has always been people who play NTR games that complain about the NTR. There are certain ones I don't like (Loli comes to mind) so I just don't play them. I wouldn't go on one of their discussions and complain about all the Loli. It says it right in the description. But I'm like you. I don't mind NTR but I want to have the option to say no if I want to. This game is pretty good at that. I'm one of those that enjoys the Tony storyline so I'm looking forward to seeing options but I get those who don't like it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
LOL. I wish there are 2 options. For people who want to see Lara impregnated by Tony and who don't. I think majority will want to cause that is hot as fuck.
You have a fertile mind, I only ask you a favor if one day you become Dev, tell me first lol

Reactions: Cedrog

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I have known some NTR adverse who are upset if the option exists in the game. Presumably, some are completists and want to see every scene, so that creates a conflict.
i absolutly despise ntr but if i know going in a game has avoidable ntr i have no room to complain. however there are cases where devs say there is no ntr then add it down the line at that point i think its fair to be upset about it especially if you support on patreon or other funding sight.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
i absolutly despise ntr but if i know going in a game has avoidable ntr i have no room to complain. however there are cases where devs say there is no ntr then add it down the line at that point i think its fair to be upset about it especially if you support on patreon or other funding sight.
As long as it is avoidable I don't think anyone ever has any room to complain. Personally I love ntr in some games with certain characters and absolutely hate it in others. It really depends on the game and characters. If I had to choose I'd say no ntr is preferable but in my experience most games do make it avoidable so its really not an issue.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
As long as it is avoidable I don't think anyone ever has any room to complain. Personally I love ntr in some games with certain characters and absolutely hate it in others. It really depends on the game and characters. If I had to choose I'd say no ntr is preferable but in my experience most games do make it avoidable so its really not an issue.
NTR is an emotional fetish that feels best when it makes sense. The exact degree when it "starts making sense" is different from person to person, but I'd like some agency in that. There's some very popular NTR games where the MC is a mute and just sees everyone around him get corrupted and I can't fucking get into it to save my life. Everyone is stupid, immersion gets broken and the game is just a slideshow of one implausible scenario to the next. Works for some, not for me.

Here it's more how it should be, NTR is a direct result of your actions. Treat your wife poorly, she will find someone else. Feels more...involved from the player side and organic from story perspective? More options how to play the game are always welcome. Nothing wrong for people with different tastes to be given chances to enjoy a game as long as we all get along and don't fight to the point where the developer gets sick of the drama.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
NTR is an emotional fetish that feels best when it makes sense. The exact degree when it "starts making sense" is different from person to person, but I'd like some agency in that. There's some very popular NTR games where the MC is a mute and just sees everyone around him get corrupted and I can't fucking get into it to save my life. Everyone is stupid, immersion gets broken and the game is just a slideshow of one implausible scenario to the next. Works for some, not for me.

Here it's more how it should be, NTR is a direct result of your actions. Treat your wife poorly, she will find someone else. Feels more...involved from the player side and organic from story perspective? More options how to play the game are always welcome. Nothing wrong for people with different tastes to be given chances to enjoy a game as long as we all get along and don't fight to the point where the developer gets sick of the drama.
To the point where the developer gets sick of the drama...

Quite the opposite, I love to see people invested in characters so much that they are trying to defend them. And while I'm rendering scenes and animations, reviewing scripts... it's good distraction to read this forum. That zombie kid was cracking me up. Although I don't share pregnancy kink, I know how popular it is and for sure there will be an option for that, if Patrons suggest that in discord content suggestion channel.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes