armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You could tell them, if they blow you, it's not sex, so it's not an issue and their partner can't complain, so I have a boyfriend or husband does not matter ....
Weird thing,but they don't believe me.
Maybe because I am not the president:)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Weird thing,but they don't believe me.
Maybe because I am not the president:)
That is the reason, I'm sure he told Monica "If you blow me, it's not an issues, on f95 it's not considered sex!" and she "Oh yes my president and look on my special dress for today, I'll keep it for years to keep your sperm sample!"

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
As long as it is avoidable I don't think anyone ever has any room to complain. Personally I love ntr in some games with certain characters and absolutely hate it in others. It really depends on the game and characters. If I had to choose I'd say no ntr is preferable but in my experience most games do make it avoidable so its really not an issue.
I agree. I actually prefer leaving the option of NTR on even though I despise the hell of it, as long as we can choose to avoid it because I've seen some AVNs force players to choose either full-on NTR where your choices don't matter for the NTR scenes or full-on wholesome route which might miss some contents. Having the NTR option on makes the stakes of failing your relationship higher, thus making me take more serious about how to love and support your female partner/LI, which is kind of like real-life scenarios: if you treat your partner well, they will love you and stay faithful; if you don't, they will be disappointed on you or worse, cheat on you. I would say in the first two chapters Lara didn't grow on me, but in an effort to dodge the bad outcome she becomes more and more interesting (also because Angelica is such a pain in the ass if you are hesistant to play the Dom route like me).

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Swinging, sharing and cheating don’t bother me in games, I just don’t like to see my mc get cucked. Look I love Laura but my dick is community property :ROFLMAO:
Steel Panther lyrics for “Community Property”

I would give you the stars in the sky
But they're too far away
If you were a hooker, you know
I'd be happy to pay
If suddenly you were a guy
I'd be suddenly gay
'Cause my heart belongs to you
My love is pure and true
My heart belongs to you
But my cock is community property
You're the only girl that I like to screw