DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2407617
2/21/2023 5:59 PM
Shake it baby!

Angelica is nervously tapping her high-heeled foot to the rhythm of the music, waiting for the next version to be released.
Why is she wearing so much, don’t these cam whores know, we want to see you in exotic lingerie before you go nude not some tuxedo even though it looks like it’s painted on.
Don’t think it would happen. It would love for Laura to be in some sexy nightie when she goes into Angelica’s room to talk while she’s doing cam show and doesn’t hear her mom, but her viewers can see her asking her who the hot milf is in the back and how much will it cost for her to join her show

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Swinging, sharing and cheating don’t bother me in games, I just don’t like to see my mc get cucked. Look I love Laura but my dick is community property :ROFLMAO:
Steel Panther lyrics for “Community Property”

I would give you the stars in the sky
But they're too far away
If you were a hooker, you know
I'd be happy to pay
If suddenly you were a guy
I'd be suddenly gay
'Cause my heart belongs to you
My love is pure and true
My heart belongs to you
But my cock is community property
You're the only girl that I like to screw
When I'm not on the road
When I come home, my dinner's made
And the front lawn is mowed
I'll kiss your mouth
Even after you swallow my load
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do for you
My heart belongs to you
But my cock is community property
I wanna make it clear
So you retain it
My dick's a free spirit
And you can't restrain it
No, you just can't chain it down
I love you so much it hurts
From my head to my feet
I think of you and I can't
Help but fondle my meat
I see your face every time
That I go out and cheat
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
My heart belongs to you
But my dong is community property
Holy shit this song is in my head now somebody Help me :HideThePain:
json-error-computer.gif
god-help.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This game desperately needs official walkthrough
Yeah, an updated walkthrough would be nice. But you can still use the outdated walkthrough for the time being. It will atleast guide you in the right direction for most scenes, giving you a rough idea of what relationship points or certain behavior towards different characters might be required to unlock further scenes on whatever route you're on.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Minx077

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm waiting to see how the dev solves the scene of the wife locked in the bathroom with the boss and who doesn't answer when the mc knocks on the door in the faithful way. It's a difficult scene to save in the faithful way without making some stupid plot twist. Although I have seen worse things in other games to solve a clearly ntr situation in a fidelity path
Although I don't expect anything very elaborate either, seeing that this dev is focusing more on the ntr in this game than in the first one he did. ntr cutscenes as the game progresses are getting more elaborate and being longer than those of the faithful route. Something has clearly changed from the first game in the mind of this dev
But it's just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes