PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The first release had a sort of game breaking bug that is being fixed/is fixed, so by waiting a few days you get a cleaner game.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just wait a few days people. Honestly its not always good to post a release as soon as its available for mainly 2 reasons

1) As PatreonTed stated; there will be be bugs & stuff that need to be checked. And if people here get those bugs they will just whine, complain & talk crap for like 5 pages

2) Gotta respect the dev of these games a little. They all know their games will be pirated super fast. Is it too much to ask to wait a few days or hours. This game in particular has been on a very long hiatus & most believed it would not return. If ya'll can wait or had to for a whole year & several months for another release, then a few days is nothing in comparison.

As I have been a supporter of this dev since the beginning of his previous game; my impression in a nutshell is that he deserves more patrons for the quality of his game(s).
If people want faster releases or better quality renders, animations etc then by common sense devs need a great PC(s) & great graphics cards & they are not cheap (especially nowadays).
Add to that a dev's RL situation it takes time. Whether people believe whatever a dev says is up to them. If your not a patron then in my opinion your argument is moot because calling some devs milkers while all/most of us ummm pirate their product is hypocritical.
Of course there are some exceptions when some devs promise stuff for months or years & still don't deliver. These devs, Yes are milkers. lol

Sorry for ranting, I don't usually do this but I just really don't wanna see this game go on another indefinite hiatus & best way to support dev is to obviously well support him on patron so please do.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just wait a few days people. Honestly its not always good to post a release as soon as its available for mainly 2 reasons

1) As PatreonTed stated; there will be be bugs & stuff that need to be checked. And if people here get those bugs they will just whine, complain & talk crap for like 5 pages

2) Gotta respect the dev of these games a little. They all know their games will be pirated super fast. Is it too much to ask to wait a few days or hours. This game in particular has been on a very long hiatus & most believed it would not return. If ya'll can wait or had to for a whole year & several months for another release, then a few days is nothing in comparison.

As I have been a supporter of this dev since the beginning of his previous game; my impression in a nutshell is that he deserves more patrons for the quality of his game(s).
If people want faster releases or better quality renders, animations etc then by common sense devs need a great PC(s) & great graphics cards & they are not cheap (especially nowadays).
Add to that a dev's RL situation it takes time. Whether people believe whatever a dev says is up to them. If your not a patron then in my opinion your argument is moot because calling some devs milkers while all/most of us ummm pirate their product is hypocritical.
Of course there are some exceptions when some devs promise stuff for months or years & still don't deliver. These devs, Yes are milkers. lol

Sorry for ranting, I don't usually do this but I just really don't wanna see this game go on another indefinite hiatus & best way to support dev is to obviously well support him on patron so please do.
382DD2F1-6038-4063-ACA2-B66F37AE0DC6.gif

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Six things updated last week that I play and I have a 200 novel backlog. I'd rather the higher tier patrons get their money's worth, the devs keep the patrons, and I be patient than act like a self-entitled prick that can't wait a week or two. Oh no, does that make me a fanboy lol

Do your thing T4bbo, thanks for the content and being nice to us here.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
For most devs I would disagree with you, but in t4bbo's case I can't. He doesn't charge his patrons money when he's NOT working, and he's producing lots of content when he IS working. That alone is pretty damn rare, and I think noone can really complain if an update doesn't immediately pop-up as this dude is very deserving of the patron money, unlike many other devs. So yeah, giving him a chance to make some money off his work instead of uploading 10mins after release is totally fine with me.

I guess y'all could call me a pirate with morals in this particular case, but those who know me around this forum also know that I barely ever talk like that about a project.

Oh boy i do love me a pirate with morals...:LUL:
I mean, the dude is a patron with morals. Atleast for this project. :p

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Can you share some new pics in a spoiler folder?
I mean I guess I could, but there's been previews of the scenes I have seen so far in this thread already so I am not sure I would be adding much. Plus, I haven't gotten one of the scenes yet based on what I am reading in the discord. You'll probably just enjoy the full thing more when it's out in a few days.

There weren't a lot of bugs in this one, but one that gave a different result to the path that I picked that left me scratching my head until I saw some chatter in the Discord. I usually wait until a second or third version comes out because devs can only catch so many bugs with their testing team, and then the Patrons are doing additional testing work.

Depends on the dev, but with good ones like T4boo I don't mind waiting so they can reap more rewards from the big spenders. I say ironically with me being a big spender myself accidentally this time. I used to do a small monthly fee with several devs I liked as a way to support. Then I noticed that some were taking forever to release something (*cough* Dark Cookie) so I switched to one time donations as a way to support devs who I thought were doing a good job. I was very excited to play the version of this game when T4boo triumphantly returned, so I went in on the big donation. Then forgot to remove myself from renewal and ended up paying again in February ... oops! :D

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There weren't a lot of bugs in this one, but one that gave a different result to the path that I picked that left me scratching my head until I saw some chatter in the Discord. I usually wait until a second or third version comes out because devs can only catch so many bugs with their testing team, and then the Patrons are doing additional testing work.
I think you might be referring to me and yeah, I think a lot of people would not be happy playing it before that was fixed haha

Sep 4, 2022
Hay bros, here are some serious questions.
I live in China, as you know, it's difficult for us to use credit cards like VISA or MasterCard. That means we can't support the creator on Patreon and get the game immediately, though WE DO WANT TO SUPPORT IT!
It has become a common problem, so guys, What should I do?

BTW, as a translator and interpretor, would you allow me to translate your game into Chinese?
Don't worry, I won't charge you a penny, I just do it for love XD.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the 0.7 update there is only the continuation of the hotel bedroom scene in both paths (started at the end of 0.6), or also some other scenes?

Reactions: disaster007

Tony su

Oct 1, 2018
Hay bros, here are some serious questions.
I live in China, as you know, it's difficult for us to use credit cards like VISA or MasterCard. That means we can't support the creator on Patreon and get the game immediately, though WE DO WANT TO SUPPORT IT!
It has become a common problem, so guys, What should I do?

BTW, as a translator and interpretor, would you allow me to translate your game into Chinese?
Don't worry, I won't charge you a penny, I just do it for love XD.
use Paypal, you can add your UnionPay card

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes