JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
I utterly despise sandbox games but I'm going to force myself to play this one because of the planned kinks. Hopefully it's more of a free roam thing rather than a grind fest. The games concept sounds really interesting and the images look really good. Off to try this out.
You'll prob regret it. My new policy is simply refuse to download anything with sandbox or NTR tags, other tags be damned. I mostly hate sandbox "AVNs" only slightly less than unavoidable NTR and can count on 1 hand the number of sandboxes that don't suck hard enough to where the other kinks make it tolerable if it has a clue/walkthrough system that isn't broken, and even then sometimes old saves don't work due to code changes and being a sandbox you can't simply skip unseen text to choices so are forced to do the whole damned thing again for new content. Power Vaccuum did that recently so am not doing all that again until it's completed.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Babysitters [v0.0.7] [T4bbo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 324 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
You know, everyone in this game is at least 18 years old, including the baby!
Yeah. Dev's really need to quit being ridiculous and pretending that with such obvious bullshit things, especially in USA where naked cartoon kids are no longer illegal (wouldn't stand up in court due to First Amendment anyway).

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Just thought i would throw this out there its a great game and there is no forced ntr or sharing and it looks like it will have a very good cuckqueen path with the mc wife ofc also avoidable.

Jun 30, 2020
Is the NTR irrespective of our relationship with the wife? Or do you have to have low points with her?
I've been playing with NTR enabled but have been treating the wife with decency and respect (while defiling her daughter and working on the babysitter). So far the game has given pretty clear options when making choices for the wife to avoid NTR. So although she gets frustrated with MC at times, enabling NTR has to date not forced it on the story as I'm driving it.

Is that basically what you're asking?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is the NTR irrespective of our relationship with the wife? Or do you have to have low points with her?
there is a ntr toggle in the beginning if its off there will never be ntr, if it is on then i think if you have low points she will cheat, if you have high points i think there is a choice but i might remember wrong.

Mar 2, 2023
I've been playing with NTR enabled but have been treating the wife with decency and respect (while defiling her daughter and working on the babysitter). So far the game has given pretty clear options when making choices for the wife to avoid NTR. So although she gets frustrated with MC at times, enabling NTR has to date not forced it on the story as I'm driving it.

Is that basically what you're asking?
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was wondering if I want to see the NTR content, do I need to maintain a low relationship with her or can I get some action with her as well.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes