ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was wondering if I want to see the NTR content, do I need to maintain a low relationship with her or can I get some action with her as well.
yeah this game is good at letting you decide whats gonna happen with the wife ... its awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: L0b0ts
Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was wondering if I want to see the NTR content, do I need to maintain a low relationship with her or can I get some action with her as well.
Even when I am treating her well, she ends up in situations where I the player am making choices for her. The choices that would lead to NTR are pretty obvious, so yes it looks like you can craft a story where you treat your wife well but she cheats on you anyway.

Women.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
This is coming up on its 4 year anniversary and it is only on version 7? I assumed each update must be huge but that change log is garbage. Is this worth playing or should I wait another 4 years for content?

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Why does it seem to me that it is very small)) Probably because I really like this game. Oh, this cute ass of little Angel. I look forward to continuing the story!!!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is coming up on its 4 year anniversary and it is only on version 7? I assumed each update must be huge but that change log is garbage. Is this worth playing or should I wait another 4 years for content?
This dev went through a very hard stage due to family issues and the game was on hold for a while. He wasn't charging anyone, he's a great guy. That is why it is delayed in terms of time and update number.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Edit: Fixed ther gallery/cheats errors
Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update please if you have time

Reactions: L3z1l3 and Pocoyo21

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
A question regards to anyone who used the V0.6 game mod (At the present, it's hasn't been updated since early January of this year)…

Do any past mod users have any issues with your previous v0.6 game saves that used the previous v0.6 wt mod? I'm considering using a V0.6 game with the out of date v0.6 mod, to play to the point where the new story content begins.

And I know I could still use 0x52_URM tool as an alternative to see what's behind the story choices, but I'd prefer using a wt mod paired with it (for better information and play). Note...0x52_URM will not brick game saves, like some game mod have in the past (If the game mod isn't updated and not present when loading a save, it become useless unil the updated mod installed.

Broken saves=wasted time play time.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes