big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
But won't that result in not enough points for the photoshoot?
Your misunderstanding how the system works for her, you are either her sugar daddy or her strict daddy - I.E. positive points = sugar daddy / strict daddy = negative points. They both come with different scenes, same goes for his wife. I would def recommend two different playthroughs

Aug 13, 2016
getting error on every save I try to load. I assume it's because I played around with some of Angelica's scores as far as I remember. is there any way to fix it beside starting from the beginning?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
How to get Angelica to suck MC off at the photoshoot? Man the choices are so obsfucated in this game. I tried many variables cannot achieve it
There are two variables that define how the photoshoot ends: "JessicaSuspicious" and "JessicaAttracted". The first one mustn't go above "1", the second needs to be higher than "0" (plus: you need to keep your relationship with Sasha in check ;)).

A safe way to go through the photoshoot:

"Let Sasha handle it" => "Save it for later" (doesn't matter here) => "Ignore her" => "Focus on Jessica" [or "Check her out" => "Focus on Jane" (i prefer the first variant bc i don't give a fuck about Jane)] => "Lie to her" => "Let her continue" et voilà. Btw.: "Cum" if you want to finish in Jessicas mouth.

May 31, 2020
Last I played this one... I got annoyed by the wife... Actually every fucking game here makes having a wife in a game unbearable... Like they are forcing you to cheat even when you want to be faithfully loyal and to make matters worse... You have to jump through hoops just to get a blowjob from your Wife! What's with these developers!??.... Did that change?... Can I now fuck my wife in peace because she's fucking Hot and I have no love for NTR(I don't kink shame either) but it seems those that love NTR have a better story... And that's fucked up.

Reactions: mofonistik and EJW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last I played this one... I got annoyed by the wife... Actually every fucking game here makes having a wife in a game unbearable... Like they are forcing you to cheat even when you want to be faithfully loyal and to make matters worse... You have to jump through hoops just to get a blowjob from your Wife! What's with these developers!??.... Did that change?... Can I now fuck my wife in peace because she's fucking Hot and I have no love for NTR(I don't kink shame either) but it seems those that love NTR have a better story... And that's fucked up.
can keep wife faithful like no sex with other guys.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes