Jan 24, 2022
Can anyone clarify what the NTR is about (who's it involve?) & can it be avoided?
Ty for any info provided !
NTR is a very broadly and loosely defined term that some folks seem to get their fruit-of-the-looms in a knot over and like to apply it to any sexual activity they don't like or want to see. Within all the actual attempted definitions of NTR they all imply some sort of cheating taking place. Sharing and swinging even if someone doesn't care for it or doesn't want to see it is NOT NTR. And yes, most things within this game that might be within the perhapsability of NTR are avoidable.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I lost all 10 fingers in an accident, and all 10 toes crossing the Hot sands of antartica ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now im continuing playing T4boo s game It's great better then the first (which i Loved)
Sorry to hear that, those hot sands can be deadly if you don't keep moving. RIP to your toes not the first appendages to fall victim to the hot sands and surely won't be the last. Although I do have to wonder how you continue to play with no fingers, or toes.. :unsure:

Last I played this one... I got annoyed by the wife... Actually every fucking game here makes having a wife in a game unbearable... Like they are forcing you to cheat even when you want to be faithfully loyal and to make matters worse... You have to jump through hoops just to get a blowjob from your Wife! What's with these developers!??.... Did that change?... Can I now fuck my wife in peace because she's fucking Hot and I have no love for NTR(I don't kink shame either) but it seems those that love NTR have a better story... And that's fucked up.
I despise NTR but you can turn it off at the beginning. She's a little standoffish at first, but she turns pretty fast if you treat her right and there's some really well done scenes, plus Lara is hot as fuck so yes play this shit.

Jan 24, 2022
One can play these games any way you want BUT if your intent on playing them on the straight and narrow and on very vanilla terms you won't get much out of them as you'll miss most of what takes place.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is the part I have an issue with... "treating her right"... I don't mind it but She's gotta pull her own weight and meet the guy halfway.... Hell, can she even do a "woman on top".:cautious:..? Highly doubt it...
lol just play the damn game, erase your doubts and find out for sure. :)

May 31, 2020
One can play these games any way you want BUT if your intent on playing them on the straight and narrow and on very vanilla terms you won't get much out of them as you'll miss most of what takes place.
I get it... I do play a lot of games where I'm mostly an asshole/a killer ... Because I don't have a wife in those games...which is why I expect a game with a wife to have a good straight and narrow storyline...

Jan 24, 2022
I get it... I do play a lot of games where I'm mostly an asshole/a killer ... Because I don't have a wife in those games...which is why I expect a game with a wife to have a good straight and narrow storyline...
But all of these games are in fantasy land and in fantasy land all is fair and anything goes with no real consequences. That being the case why play according to real world reality?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, i was hoping we got to beat Tony's ass and tie him up plop his ass in the corner and make him watch Lara fuck her hubby to drive the point across that she is not interested in him in any way. then undress him and throw him outta the room and let him deal with security naked perving on the guests. off to jail with him and that would also be the end of his job as he is stalking and harrassing his employee. i really should be the one writing this game. the dev writing is boring as fuck for dealing with pervy little cunts like Tony.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I will just point out that even if you fuck the wife of the neighbour your wife can still turn him down that will open up the cuckqueen path, if she say yes that is swinging path the ntr is right now with her boss.
ah yeah, forgot about the boss, well... he is a disgusting pig and starts to blackmail her, but you can refuse and turn things around, so... yeah screw him.

So basically, every angle of NTR can be avoided in a good way.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry to hear that, those hot sands can be deadly if you don't keep moving. RIP to your toes not the first appendages to fall victim to the hot sands and surely won't be the last. Although I do have to wonder how you continue to play with no fingers, or toes..
Voice control ! I tell the nurse where to get and what option to take, and if she doesn't do like i like i Kick her in her marvelous butt... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry for the delay I had to call the nurse service for a new one this one had quitt ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: Hi I'm xapicans nurse the playtime for this old faggot is over I'm gonna tie him up to his Bed ! and drink all the beer and whisky aviable he deserves it !!! for being an ass !!

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Voice control ! I tell the nurse where to get and what option to take, and if she doesn't do like i like i Kick her in her marvelous butt... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry for the delay I had to call the nurse service for a new one this one had quitt ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: Hi I'm xapicans nurse the playtime for this old faggot is over I'm gonna tie him up to his Bed ! and drink all the beer and whisky aviable he deserves it !!! for being an ass !!
Sounds like you're living a game! Amnesia?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes