The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I find it funny that so many people complain about NTR. It's not a deal breaker for me, it depends on how the developer writes the story. For instance I don't like sandbox games. So what that means is when I see sandbox in the tags I usually avoid it. I certainly don't go on the site and complain about the sandbox. If you do the math there are 451 pages of games on this site. 33 pages have NTR as a tag. That is 7%. If you don't like NTR, there are 418 pages of games that have absolutely no NTR in them. On top of that I think there are approximately 6,284 different definitions of what NTR means. I'm not sure I've seen any two people agree on it.
So something you have to understand, most people will be going to the "Latest Updates" page to find the games, and just clicking on something that looks interesting/hot. Sometimes without seeing the tags first or even using the filter options.
I don't but ya know, most people are just cruzing for something to get their rocks off.

I use the filters and I personally hate NTR, but don't filter out NTR.
Why? Because two of my favorite games to play on here are Long Story Short and The Spellbook.
Why? Because they have great animation and (more importantly) a really good non-NTR route.
So I just play the part I like and ignore any NTR only updates.

Alot of quality games on here that have NTR will either have it as avoidable or have it as a single route and will mark it as avoidable on the first page. Buuuut this is not universal amongst all developers.

So yes, this is why people STILL ask "NTR Avoidable?"

That being said, it doesn't give either side the right to harass each other.
If the answer is "No, this is a primarily NTR game" like Culture Shock, those of us who don't enjoy NTR can just hit Ignore and move on with our days. Same thing with non-ntr games, if you ask and the dev shoots you down, don't be annoying with it. Respect goes both ways.

Last edited:

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Edit: Fixed ther gallery/cheats errors
Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
please update the mod if you have time, tks

AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
I tend to do multiple playthroughs of a game to see everything the game has to offer and I'm not the one to criticize games based on their tags. However, I feel the NTR element in this one comes into play a bit too fast considering it is not an NTR-first game and I have no idea how it's going to be handled in the long run. But maybe I'm worrying for nothing and the game is just meant to be a short one. Also, A changelog would be appreciated.

PS - Just to make it clear, I'm not "hating on" the game because it contains NTR elements. I'm just stating what I've observed so far.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
yeah the storyline progression is pretty slow. the way Tony is following Lara around should have resulted in her having him brought on stalking charges at the very least. he should be then fired for sexually harrassing her and then gang banged by the she men at the local county lockup.
New Game title.

She-Men of county lockup! ... "They went in, men. They came out She-Men!

Coming to your local drive-in this June. :LOL:

ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
So something you have to understand, most people will be going to the "Latest Updates" page to find the games, and just clicking on something that looks interesting/hot. Sometimes without seeing the tags first or even using the filter options.
I don't but ya know, most people are just cruzing for something to get their rocks off.

I use the filters and I personally hate NTR, but don't filter out NTR.
Why? Because two of my favorite games to play on here are Long Story Short and The Spellbook.
Why? Because they have great animation and (more importantly) a really good non-NTR route.
So I just play the part I like and ignore any NTR only updates.

Alot of quality games on here that have NTR will either have it as avoidable or have it as a single route and will mark it as avoidable on the first page. Buuuut this is not universal amongst all developers.

So yes, this is why people STILL ask "NTR Avoidable?"

That being said, it doesn't give either side the right to harass each other.
If the answer is "No, this is a primarily NTR game" like Culture Shock, those of us who don't enjoy NTR can just hit Ignore and move on with our days. Same thing with non-ntr games, if you ask and the dev shoots you down, don't be annoying with it. Respect goes both ways.
I personally don't see anything wrong with asking if it's avoidable. Sure it might be annoying seeing it all the time but it's vastly better than the people who come here just to announce that they won't be playing because NTR exists, or the people who say "they better not add NTR to this game" as if virtually any games suddenly become NTR focused half way through.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I tend to do multiple playthroughs of a game to see everything the game has to offer and I'm not the one to criticize games based on their tags. However, I feel the NTR element in this one comes into play a bit too fast considering it is not an NTR-first game and I have no idea how it's going to be handled in the long run. But maybe I'm worrying for nothing and the game is just meant to be a short one. Also, A changelog would be appreciated.

PS - Just to make it clear, I'm not "hating on" the game because it contains NTR elements. I'm just stating what I've observed so far.
Not sure if it justifies the narrative, but I believe T4boo said that he built the game to have most of the paths chosen early on. Presumably so the game doesn't get to expansive later on.

Jun 6, 2018
Edit: Fixed ther gallery/cheats errors
Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA

Umm, there's nothing written on the changelog about the current update, So idk if there's any content in this one. So will v0.0.6 mod will work in the current one?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
T4bbo not sure if you know this already but name error here, it says Lara instead of Angelica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess this means someone leaked the original version as this reportedly was fixed.

Umm, there's nothing written on the changelog about the current update, So idk if there's any content in this one. So will v0.0.6 mod will work in the current one?
Based on my experience, it locks the new content so you can't access it.

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So the sex scene with the boss was pretty lame, i mean i get that it was on fast forward cuz they didn't have much time but still a few more angles at least would've been good to have, hope better ones to come in the future... also the sex scene in the hotel room with husband was dissapointing in some areas, i'm pretty sure that he uses the same standard position assets for sex scenes that i saw in other games too and even in his last game Babysitter which don't look very good, time for some investments in that area dev...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the nice thing about this game is in my playthrough, no one bangs Lara cept the MC. choice is a good thing. i even cock blocked John the neighbor and it is revealed in this update he wants some revenge on mc for blocking Lara so that seems to be some drama coming in a future update. #FUCKYOUJOHN

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
So the sex scene with the boss was pretty lame, i mean i get that it was on fast forward cuz they didn't have much time but still a few more angles at least would've been good to have, hope better ones to come in the future... also the sex scene in the hotel room with husband was dissapointing in some areas, i'm pretty sure that he uses the same standard position assets for sex scenes that i saw in other games too and even in his last game Babysitter which don't look very good, time for some investments in that area dev...
Is there a new sex scene with boss in the newest update? debating on downloading

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes