neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
selecting in options that skip unseen etc and in game either hold ctrl or do tab dance.
Yes, I'm already doing this, but in renpy games with the standard quick menu you have the option to right-click on the skip button to jump from option to option (without skipping text). As T4boo changed it, it's not possible it seems.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Yes, I'm already doing this, but in renpy games with the standard quick menu you have the option to right-click on the skip button to jump from option to option (without skipping text). As T4boo changed it, it's not possible it seems.
If your using windows download unren and upzip it to the game directory and run the bat file. There should be an option to enable skip text.

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
If your using windows download unren and upzip it to the game directory and run the bat file. There should be an option to enable skip text.
Thanks. I've already tried. It's not a problem of skipping text (dev's is not disabling the option), but the lack of skip button that don't allow to jump from option to option.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. I've already tried. It's not a problem of skipping text (dev's is not disabling the option), but the lack of skip button that don't allow to jump from option to option.
pressing tab once does that.

Reactions: neronwtf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im here for Milfs mostly, so it seem not so much?
don't remember early game much (pre 0.06) but there was 1 scene where mc (40ish years old) fucked neighbor's wife and could allow neighbor to fuck mc's wife and then there are scenes where wifey cheats mc.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
acording to definiton by DM5 one of the symptons of the Narcicistic personalty disorder ;)
Of course, one does not need to have Narcisstic Personality Disorder to act in a narcissistic way, but to a lay person, it's hard to tell the difference.
wife cheats hubby by fucking with her boss, swinging is hubby sharing wife with neighbor.
Two very different concepts. The second falls into ethical non-monogamy, the first does not.

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes