robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the game offers 2 options. mc treats wife badly and fucks her daughter among others. or helps wife bring her bratty daughter around to behaving better and have a good relationship with her which leads them to a sharing lifestyle where you can choose to have her worship you and be involved in bringing other women to the relationship or let her become more naughty and fuck with other guys which i would assume would lead to a swinger lifestyle rather than having her focus be on mc and other women type fun. 3some etc. this is the option i have chosen and this update has a good bit of content for having Lara moving toward the idea of having sex with mc and another woman. or you can be a cheating ho and have her fuck around with some old delusional prick at work who needs to be caught out by the hubby and erased from existence via being beat to death. #theonlygoodtonyisadeadtony

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
When you have Mike and Lara at -7 at relationship level at the special dinner scene, Lara should use her boss to make Mike jealous as, that would be awesome and then he gets to the room the door is slightly ajar and Lara is banging her boss and she is looking straight at Mike totally unphased, that would be epic. Lara is perfection. :sneaky:

Reactions: Gordon_79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn funny update only part missing was mc beating lara's shitty boss to bloody pulp and angelica was far from being angel (on next update when she wants money again mc gets thighjob w/o she wearing panties and after that it's sextime). few typos but doubt t4bbo would fix those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i was pretty disappointed that mc didn't get to beat down Tony on the faithful path. fuck the guy is stalking Lara now and he is so fucking delusional he won't take no for an answer. this should not be up to Lara to give him a slap. it should have been mc walks in on Lara and Tony talking, overhears the convo..then beats the ever living shit out of Tony while Lara cheers him on. then they toss his old ass off the balcony and oh. the hotel overlooks the ocean. Tony lands in the mouth of a shark and is never heard from again. and that is that..

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I'm probably in the minority but I wish you can't override the situation if you enabled NTR. Let Lara's relation stat matter in these portions.

Dec 29, 2021
yeah i was pretty disappointed that mc didn't get to beat down Tony on the faithful path. fuck the guy is stalking Lara now and he is so fucking delusional he won't take no for an answer. this should not be up to Lara to give him a slap. it should have been mc walks in on Lara and Tony talking, overhears the convo..then beats the ever living shit out of Tony while Lara cheers him on. then they toss his old ass off the balcony and oh. the hotel overlooks the ocean. Tony lands in the mouth of a shark and is never heard from again. and that is that..

In real life: I would hate Tony, so much that I would destroy him.

In the game: I hate Tony, but Lara loves Tony's cock, I like Lara, so I also like Tony. Tony for President! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
great update.
I fucking love Lara. Model appearance is combined with shyness, some naivety and hidden perversion.
Her character and attitude (on the love route+swinging) are just perfect.

I'm probably in the minority but I wish you can't override the situation if you enabled NTR. Let Lara's relation stat matter in these portions.
I like it when I have a choice, as it gives you the opportunity to get some pretty unique playthroughs.
- she doesn't like Mike, gives Tony a blowjob, but then reconciles with Mike and stays in a situation where Tony can blackmail her, or she can give Mike one free pass to make them even.
- she hates Mike but doesn't cheat on him; loves when he humiliates her and/or loves to watch him sleep with other women.
- she hates Mike. Slut mode
- she loves Mike, they are swingers; she flirts with other men but knows the boundaries.
etc

edit: I will add that after the last update I really do not like their neighbours (John and Miranda)
they are snakes)
Miranda is a manipulator, and given Lara's naivety, she may get hurt or find herself in a situation she will regret.
John can be more dangerous than Tony. He has a thing for Lara and I have a feeling that he will try to ruin Mike's life in the future (The scene in which John catches Angelica mowing the lawn in a bunny costume)

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Amazing game plot, nice graphics, animations and sexy sounds :love: Game has everything what every adult game should have. Looking forward for new releases ;)

Reactions: 1879

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
well it's close where mc rubs her asscheeks with his dick. can try anal but that leads to bad.
I thought I missed a scene :p who knows maybe the next update we`ll get her :love: but I doubt it
I think next update we`ll get the babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes