Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture2510.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3/7/2023 5:14 PM
Massage parlour

The main part of the next version will take place inside massage parlour!

What could be in store for clients at this luxurious establishment? Two beds, various massaging devices and warm lighting athmoshere - will it enhance the overall experience?

Stay tuned to find out more in next version.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2447450
Massage parlour

What could be in store for clients at this luxurious establishment? Two beds, various massaging devices and warm lighting athmoshere - will it enhance the overall experience?

Why i'm having a deja vu with this scene... oh yeah maybe because it was a one big ass scene in this location in his other game...:confused:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Why i'm having a deja vu with this scene... oh yeah maybe because it was a one big ass scene in this location in his other game...:confused:

It's actualy whole new place, where three different asset packs are put together, own lighting set up, lot of materials and shaders are changed and not a single asset is used from previous game massage parlour... ;)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It's actualy whole new place, where three different asset packs are put together, own lighting set up, lot of materials and shaders are changed and not a single asset is used from previous game massage parlour... ;)
Yeah but the context is the same so myeah... deja vu.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2447450
Massage parlour

So do we know who will be at the massage parlor? Lara & mc? Lara & Tony? Lara & mike? Lara & bbc trainer? Even if it’s Lara & mc, I could see on NTR route Tony shows up and pays off the masseurs to keep massaging mc and keep his head down so he can’t see while Tony massages Lara and gives her the shocker (2 in the pink & 1 in the stink) while he is jacking off and cumming all over her and then he rubs his seed in all over her body and face

Last edited:

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
hey i tried to play all routes but i did not get the the bj scence with tony and the fingering and fuck scene in the office and the fuck scence with tony at the end
can anyone help me how to trigger this events?

i read here few posts i need to had negative points with lara and threat her like shit flirt with erica and stand on angelicas side all time
and i check this on my saves and i got negativ points with lara but did not get the scences

Last edited:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
hey i tried to play all routes but i did not get the the bj scence with tony and the fingering and fuck scene in the office and the fuck scence with tony at the end
can anyone help me how to trigger this events?

i read here few posts i need to had negative points with lara and threat her like shit flirt with erica and stand on angelicas side all time
and i check this on my saves and i got negativ points with lara but did not get the scences
Do you have NTR enabled in the first place?

Dec 29, 2021
So do we know who will be at the massage parlor? Lara & mc? Lara & Tony? Lara & mike? Lara & bbc trainer? Even if it’s Lara & mc, I could see on NTR route Tony shows up and pays off the masseurs to keep massaging mc and keep his head down so he can’t see while Tony massages Lara and gives her the shocker (2 in the pink & 1 in the stink) while he is jacking off and cumming all over her and then he rubs his seed in all over her body and face

Or Dr. Wick and Mike have their next session at the massage parlor because his sex stories there make them even hotter. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Love
Or Dr. Wick and Mike have their next session at the massage parlor because his sex stories there make them even hotter. :devilish:
Love that plan, hope dev uses it. Any patrons know if he’s doing a poll of who you want to see at the massage parlor?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope the next update has Lara made to "stay late", which obviously has her stay the night at Tony's place, although no sleeping will happen, just sex, and hopefully Tony makes out with her too, if you were dominant with her as MC, she gives in as Tony makes her feel super submissive, which she's grown to love, and finally accept it, not even trying to defy Tony anything anymore, the overnight stay could become a regular thing afterwards, maybe her even going on an extended business trip with Tony later, after being promoted to his in-office free-use (exclusive to Tony) secretary.

I wonder if there will be more NTR with the yoga instructor.

It would be better if you could refuse to have sex with Lara as MC, making her more and more sexually frustrated, which would play well on the NTR path, as she could actively seek out having sex with other men, including having her accept the neighbor's advances in the garage, having sex with him there, after kissing him of course, the hornier she is, the easier she'll get convinced.

I will say that the NTR should only be with Lara though.

Reactions: psl_cricket

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I hope the next update has Lara made to "stay late", which obviously has her stay the night at Tony's place, although no sleeping will happen, just sex, and hopefully Tony makes out with her too, if you were dominant with her as MC, she gives in as Tony makes her feel super submissive, which she's grown to love, and finally accept it, not even trying to defy Tony anything anymore, the overnight stay could become a regular thing afterwards, maybe her even going on an extended business trip with Tony later, after being promoted to his in-office free-use (exclusive to Tony) secretary.

I wonder if there will be more NTR with the yoga instructor.

It would be better if you could refuse to have sex with Lara as MC, making her more and more sexually frustrated, which would play well on the NTR path, as she could actively seek out having sex with other men, including having her accept the neighbor's advances in the garage, having sex with him there, after kissing him of course, the hornier she is, the easier she'll get convinced.

I will say that the NTR should only be with Lara though.
Personally, I see the game as "a story with ntr elements".
The focus is on Mike and Lara's relationship. Everything else is a small addition to spice up the story.

What you are describing is a "full ntr" scenario. Too much content for a minor characters and a shift in focus.
I doubt this will happen, and honestly, I would not like it very much.

edit:
But of course, it is the patrons that have an influence on the author.
And I'm sure that many subscribed just for the sake of such content.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why you suggest this ? Having the Neighbour going after Angelica could be fun too that could even trigger Mirandas Jealousy ;)
Because it just won't work the same way with them.

Personally, I see the game as "a story with ntr elements".
The focus is on Mike and Lara's relationship. Everything else is a small addition to spice up the story.

What you are describing is a "full ntr" scenario. Too much content for a minor characters and a shift in focus.
I doubt this will happen, and honestly, I would not like it very much.

edit:
But of course, it is the patrons that have an influence on the author.
And I'm sure that many subscribed just for the sake of such content.
I see your point, but I think there should be some kind of branching at some point, otherwise the choices and points won't mean that much, it's obviously still in the early stages so it's better if it starts of branching small and gets bigger over time, that's the whole appeal of having choices in a VN, if it doesn't get any branching the dev might as well remove all choices and simplify it with how you want to treat the characters the moment they appear for the first time, without any choices after that, as that would basically have the same effect, because without ever branching anything the dev just makes it way too complicated for getting specific scenes.

Maybe I'm overthinking everything though, I can be a little too passionate over VNs.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am sure that if the neighbor becomes an atm for Angelica, she will jump on his dick in a heartbeat. she is a gold digging sexy as fuck little whore that has no problem fucking for money as she shows to mc if he gives her money and starts having fun with her. i did that for a bit, but i liked Lara alot so i gave up on that path and focused on being faithful to Lara and had her being faithful to mc too.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You still haven't told me why it is much better with Lara ! you just said It won't work with 3 side character but not a single word why !
Because with Lara it makes sense if you have a bad relationship with her, Angel low points is just strict, and Erica low points just won't have it make sense that she'd fuck others because of that either, at most you'd be able to maybe get it to sharing if you corrupt them into it, but not straight up NTR. So Lara is the only one where it makes sense and won't feel forced into the story, devs that force that kind of stuff into their VNs are just ruining the whole story and its characters.

Is that enough of a "Why" for you, or are you going to say this isn't a reason either?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
i am sure that if the neighbor becomes an atm for Angelica, she will jump on his dick in a heartbeat. she is a gold digging sexy as fuck little whore that has no problem fucking for money as she shows to mc if he gives her money and starts having fun with her. i did that for a bit, but i liked Lara alot so i gave up on that path and focused on being faithful to Lara and had her being faithful to mc too.
I don't think she would do that with just anyone as long as they give her money.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes