AndyMason69

Nov 26, 2021
I won't be continuing this, I suggest using one of the mods, I thought this game was abandoned.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
So... Any chance for you to continue this walkthrough?

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
In my playthrough (>15 love points) she behaves almost like an exemplary wife, even apologizing for jealousy.
She is perfect on the love route.
Exactly! And if you fuck neighbor's wife but Lara only watches, she starts getting aroused by the thought of observing you with other women. I hope it will evolve into a good cuckquean route!

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I have a problem during certain situation with Lara in a hotel.

Does anyone know how to trigger the "grab neck" action? Whenever I try to select it, MC thinks "I don't know. I don't feel like grabbing her neck. I guess I'm just not in the mood yet." I tried to "get him in mood" by repeating other actions (I tried many combinations) but after I chose other options a few times, he thinks "Enough playing around, I need to get this cock wet" and proceeds without any possibility of grabbing her neck.

I have Lara love at 15. I fucked neighbor's wife, but Lara only watched. She is faithfull, shut down Tony immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kobudo27 and m4pII

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Exactly! And if you fuck neighbor's wife but Lara only watches, she starts getting aroused by the thought of observing you with other women. I hope it will evolve into a good cuckquean route!
Lara is primed to be a cuckquean regardless if you fucked the neighbor's wife or not. I hope there's an option to not open up the marriage because I like cheating on Lara more than turning her into a cuck.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have a problem during certain situation with Lara in a hotel.

Does anyone know how to trigger the "grab neck" action? Whenever I try to select it, MC thinks "I don't know. I don't feel like grabbing her neck. I guess I'm just not in the mood yet." I tried to "get him in mood" by repeating other actions (I tried many combinations) but after I chose other options a few times, he thinks "Enough playing around, I need to get this cock wet" and proceeds without any possibility of grabbing her neck.

I have Lara love at 15. I fucked neighbor's wife, but Lara only watched. She is faithfull, shut down Tony immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure, but most likely he grabs her by the neck only when they have a bad relationship.

And it seems that she can be faithful even with a negative attitude towards mc. We always have a choice.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I'm not sure, but most likely he grabs her by the neck only when they have a bad relationship.

And it seems that she can be faithful even with a negative attitude towards mc. We always have a choice.
It could be true. Although, I think it shouldn't work that way. She is happy when he dominates her, so why restrict this action to a bad relationship route?

Update:
Ok, I didn't want to do it (that's why I asked here - to get hints instead of destroying immersion by looking at the script) but I was too curious :D. I looked at the code for this scene. Under the spoiler is how to trigger this action. You don't need to have bad relationship to get it.
Before MC decides to fuck Lara you need to touch her mouth at least once and any other area three times. Order is irrelevant. After that, you can grab her neck and proceed with fucking her. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that after you touched her a total of ten times, the next touch will result in MC thinking he needs to fuck her and you will miss an opportunity to grab her neck.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It could be true. Although, I think it shouldn't work that way. She is happy when he dominates her, so why restrict this action to a bad relationship route?

Update:
Ok, I didn't want to do it (that's why I asked here - to get hints instead of destroying immersion by looking at the script) but I was too curious :D. I looked at the code for this scene. Under the spoiler is how to trigger this action. You don't need to have bad relationship to get it.
Before MC decides to fuck Lara you need to touch her mouth at least once and any other area three times. Order is irrelevant. After that, you can grab her neck and proceed with fucking her. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that after you touched her a total of ten times, the next touch will result in MC thinking he needs to fuck her and you will miss an opportunity to grab her neck.
Iirc, the game will tell you what to do before you can choke her.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Lara is primed to be a cuckquean regardless if you fucked the neighbor's wife or not. I hope there's an option to not open up the marriage because I like cheating on Lara more than turning her into a cuck.
That reminds me... I've played the neighbor swinging scene like 5 times trying out different combinations with the choices, and was wondering if it's at all possible for Lara to have sex, but MC and the other neighbor girl (forgot her name lol) to just watch? Does anyone know? I've been trying to get a save for every route, because t4bbo's games always have alot of hidden stuff.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That reminds me... I've played the neighbor swinging scene like 5 times trying out different combinations with the choices, and was wondering if it's at all possible for Lara to have sex, but MC and the other neighbor girl (forgot her name lol) to just watch? Does anyone know? I've been trying to get a save for every route, because t4bbo's games always have alot of hidden stuff.
Sorry man, I don't play Cuck MC. Maybe others can help.

Reactions: palmtrees89

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There are only 2 options in that scene - Mike,John+Miranda or Miranda+Mike and John+Lara.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
watching Lara ignore Mike in the Hot Tub scene was awesome. never liked the guy. Miranda however is hot as fuck. same as Lara. want to see a Mike Lara Miranda 3some in the future. preferably while pathetic cuck Tony stands there watching and jerking off like the pervert he is..then have his boss catch him and fire him on the spot..

Reactions: lehu84

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There are only 2 options in that scene - Mike,John+Miranda or Miranda+Mike and John+Lara.
I think that makes it 3 options, actually. The player can also refuse any swinging which results in Mike+Lara having sex when back home. Not 100% sure this scene only takes place upon refusal of the neighbor swinging, but I believe so. And even there you have a choice of being dominant with Mike, or...loving? Been a while so I don't exactly remember all the details, but yeah. ;-)

Reactions: m4pII

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think that makes it 3 options, actually. The player can also refuse any swinging which results in Mike+Lara having sex when back home. Not 100% sure this scene only takes place upon refusal, but I believe so. And even there you have a choice of being dominant with Mike, or...loving? Been a while so I don't exactly remember all the details, but yeah. ;-)
MikexLara still happens even if you trigger Mike+JohnxMiranda. I don't know about the other one though.

• Wow

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i did the mike lara miranda while John has to watch and jerk himself off..:ROFLMAO:
and then mike and lara go back home and have wild naughty sex and i believe the maid stands outside the door watching them and flicks her bean cause she is hot for both of them..i think. been a while since i played that content tbh.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
T4bbo, a minor bug:

In the conversation with Wick (WickEp7Talk2, line 27360) the check for if the MC slapped Lara during rough sex is if EP7_Slapped > 1:, but the slap sets the variable to 1, so the condition should be > 0.

Reactions: T4bbo
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes