lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
T4bbo, a minor bug:

In the conversation with Wick (WickEp7Talk2, line 27360) the check for if the MC slapped Lara during rough sex is if EP7_Slapped > 1:, but the slap sets the variable to 1, so the condition should be > 0.
It's already been reported and corrected :).

Reactions: gregers

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
How do u get the angelica bj in bathroom?
I tried 1) choose Lara over angelica, strict when possible but give points to angelica when only her points. 2)select all negative options for angelica with strict daddy.
Did select to save the pic for later.

Can't get the scenes though!!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
well this name is misleading since only 1 babysitter.
Hmm not really since there is an established plot point that will make it plural. The swinger couple friend is looking for a babysitter too. I think the dev mentioned that there will be another couple with a kid that will also be looking for one. That couple will be Mr Silver from the first game after he got out of jail and his wife. I'm assuming the other babysitters will be Jessica and the blonde one. Supposedly the first house the MC owned belonged to Mr Silver and he sold it back to him. MC mentions he got his other house for a steal so it would make since since Mr Silver's assets would have been seized after his arrest and used to settle debts and such.

I'm not sure if T4bbo's plans remains the same for this game but afaik that was the plan.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man been a long time since i last played Babysitter dont even remember who Silver is tbh. might have to revisit that game soon. but..so many games to still play in unplayed folder..seems like i will be playing games till the day i die...

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme and cxx
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes