Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
man been a long time since i last played Babysitter dont even remember who Silver is tbh. might have to revisit that game soon. but..so many games to still play in unplayed folder..seems like i will be playing games till the day i die...
He's one of the main antagonists of the game, and the primary one in Corpo Route. His marriage is already deteriorating before the game starts, amplified further if MC decides to cuck him.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Late to the party, but I enjoyed this one. Seeing as it's already been out for a while, what does the release cycle look like these days?
Quite liked the Erica spoiling route tbh. With Angel I've turned her down every time, but still have positive rp. The interaction felt cut short. Wonder what will come next on that path. Also would like to see more Sasha, but guess she's not that popular overall and if anything, a side girl.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Late to the party, but I enjoyed this one. Seeing as it's already been out for a while, what does the release cycle look like these days?
Quite liked the Erica spoiling route tbh. With Angel I've turned her down every time, but still have positive rp. The interaction felt cut short. Wonder what will come next on that path. Also would like to see more Sasha, but guess she's not that popular overall and if anything, a side girl.
More Sasha & Dr Wick please

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When I downloaded this game I got a Trojan... not cool guys...
It is likely a false positive. If you use Windows Defender (which is a piece of shit program almost as bad as any virus) it will falsely flag the 32 bit exe in Renpy games as a trojan. You can go ahead and delete or quarantine that anyway because you don't use it. The game will function just fine without it. It only exists so that people with much older computers can use it.

HokunoGuts

Dec 19, 2018
It is likely a false positive. If you use Windows Defender (which is a piece of shit program almost as bad as any virus) it will falsely flag the 32 bit exe in Renpy games as a trojan. You can go ahead and delete or quarantine that anyway because you don't use it. The game will function just fine without it. It only exists so that people with much older computers can use it.
Thanks for the information :) I don't consider window defender as good but it's the first time it happens to me on F95.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
it will falsely flag the 32 bit exe in Renpy games as a trojan
Installed and played over 150 eVNs downloaded here and this has never happened to me (or most likely, anyone). I have been using Defender since it was called Windows Live OneCare and they gave you three PC licenses for $30. Never had a problem in 13 years. To say it is, "a piece of shit program almost as bad as any virus" is laughably naive.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Installed and played over 150 eVNs downloaded here and this has never happened to me (or most likely, anyone). I have been using Defender since it was called Windows Live OneCare and they gave you three PC licenses for $30. Never had a problem in 13 years. To say it is, "a piece of shit program almost as bad as any virus" is laughably naive.
I wouldn't let Windows Defender defend a single byte of data that I valued in any way, shape, or form. Deleting the motherfucker is the first thing I do when I get a new computer and install a real antivirus program. You do you.

Reactions: cloudfw

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I wouldn't let Windows Defender defend a single byte of data that I valued in any way, shape, or form. Deleting the motherfucker is the first thing I do when I get a new computer and install a real antivirus program. You do you.
Sure, and after ninite and the anti-telemetry snake oil routines cause your install to brick the first time Windows updates, who do you blame XD

lol, when I was on the desk most of my time was spent trying to separate Norton, Kaspersky, and Avast from hard disks they desperately didn't want to leave. The "uncle that works at Microsoft" sure did a propagandist number on the last couple generations

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
When I downloaded this game I got a Trojan... not cool guys...
I think there is a huge spike in false positives since a week or so. Not sure why.
But a lot of archives are now "flagged" for Trojans.
You can run the archive through Virustotal to be sure.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can I build relationship with Lara to have her sex scenes and still see all NTR content?
Only if you use a cheat mod.

She'll reject any NTR scenes automatically if her relationship is too high with the MC. So you'd have to cheat and drop her relationship to the negative each time an NTR scene comes up, just so she'll do it. Then afterwards, raise it back up to where it was.

It won't be natural of course, as you had to cheat to do it, but it should work (in theory, since her cheating is based on relationship points).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the information :) I don't consider window defender as good but it's the first time it happens to me on F95.
Sure, and after ninite and the anti-telemetry snake oil routines cause your install to brick the first time Windows updates, who do you blame XD

lol, when I was on the desk most of my time was spent trying to separate Norton, Kaspersky, and Avast from hard disks they desperately didn't want to leave. The "uncle that works at Microsoft" sure did a propagandist number on the last couple generations
No, Windows Defender is not a piece of shit. It is adequate. This said, I never would use it, because it is used by vast majority of pc users, this means that most viruses are written to try and circumvent it. There are a lot of far better antivirus programs out there, I regularly read tests and change the one I use every several years in case I am not satisfied with my current one anymore. Never had any problems with viruses or compatibility problems with any windows updates. Or false positives from here, including this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: testo2 and L0b0ts

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
No, Windows Defender is not a piece of shit. It is adequate. This said, I never would use it, because it is used by vast majority of pc users, this means that most viruses are written to try and circumvent it. There are a lot of far better antivirus programs out there, I regularly read tests and change the one I use every several years in case I am not satisfied with my current one anymore. Never had any problems with viruses or compatibility problems with any windows updates. Or false positives from here, including this update.
Follow your own advice, use Linux instead of Windows, because most viruses go for the main route....

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes