Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So something you have to understand, most people will be going to the "Latest Updates" page to find the games, and just clicking on something that looks interesting/hot. Sometimes without seeing the tags first or even using the filter options.
I don't but ya know, most people are just cruzing for something to get their rocks off.

I use the filters and I personally hate NTR, but don't filter out NTR.
Why? Because two of my favorite games to play on here are Long Story Short and The Spellbook.
Why? Because they have great animation and (more importantly) a really good non-NTR route.
So I just play the part I like and ignore any NTR only updates.

Alot of quality games on here that have NTR will either have it as avoidable or have it as a single route and will mark it as avoidable on the first page. Buuuut this is not universal amongst all developers.

So yes, this is why people STILL ask "NTR Avoidable?"

That being said, it doesn't give either side the right to harass each other.
If the answer is "No, this is a primarily NTR game" like Culture Shock, those of us who don't enjoy NTR can just hit Ignore and move on with our days. Same thing with non-ntr games, if you ask and the dev shoots you down, don't be annoying with it. Respect goes both ways.
I feel like the best way to avoid newcomers asking the "question" over and over is to dedicate an explanation about the NTR tag, then put it on the first/master post. Probably something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, expecting folks here to read is a lost cause, but I think it'll help reducing the amount of questions.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I like more the following design :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I dare a bet that not even so the neverending questions will Stop.
But the questioning is not as half as annoying as the rant when they totally fail to read and then go on with all insults to God, ancestors, and Dev. ongoing pages and pages.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Anyone here knows Lara's model name? And any other game with same model? By the way any cuckqueans scene planned in near future @
T4bbo

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I like more the following design :ROFLMAO:

and I dare a bet that not even so the neverending questions will Stop.
But the questioning is not as half as annoying as the rant when they totally fail to read and then go on with all insults to God, ancestors, and Dev. ongoing pages and pages.
Hey, better to have a dedicated FAQ section rather than not at all. At least we can mock the shit outta folks who still ask the "question".

Reactions: xapican

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Updated for 0.0.7

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Thanks for the update, my good man.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
pressing tab once does that.
Having tried with all the different options (skipping unseen text, after choices) it's not exactly the same but it's the best I suppose. The thing is you can't skip when you have to click on Lara's body.
Anyhow, for now just by playing with the cheating points you can unlock all the scenes with Angelica, without necessarily being in the daddy/strict route, but I think once the game will develop, it will lock you on a route not only based on your points, but on prior decisions.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's 2 locked scenes in gallery
I completed this update with every path but those 2 didn't unlock
Anyone know how to unlock em
Same for me, probably they are of the strict path with Angelica (two variations based on the Angelica's RP like the sugardaddy path i suppose)… however it's a pity that is introduced the cuckquean path but not the cuckold one, at least for now...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
strange... I'm on the sugar daddy path and also have over 20 points with her but the only option I get is cum while she sits on my legs
Its definately over +20 points i checked the requirement, the only thing i can think about is that you need an earlier scene too unlock it. Btw if you are on strict daddy route and have -points and you ask for more you then get the garden scene.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Its definately over +20 points i checked the requirement, the only thing i can think about is that you need an earlier scene too unlock it. Btw if you are on strict daddy route and have -points and you ask for more you then get the garden scene.
which earlier scene is it, if you don't mind me asking? :cry:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So the garden scene is exclusive to Strict Daddy route?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
which earlier scene is it, if you don't mind me asking? :cry:
I don´t know what scene it could be, it was just a thought but if you do not even have the option too go for more then it must be a scene you need too unlock to get the choice. My recommendation is to install universal renpy mod and do a restart. Another option is to instal the walkthrough mod and cheat a little points and then mess around with a restart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros
Sep 21, 2017
UGH!!!!!!! still can't get the blowjob scene and its a drag going back and doing it all over again....at the bathtub where you choose between accept and ask for more (like pepsi!), i was already at 16 points. someone mentioned here that you need to have less than 20 to get the blowjob but i switch between 16 and 21 points but still end up with the fucking handjob! I WANT A BLOWJOB DAMMIT!

Reactions: 1879

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
UGH!!!!!!! still can't get the blowjob scene and its a drag going back and doing it all over again....at the bathtub where you choose between accept and ask for more (like pepsi!), i was already at 16 points. someone mentioned here that you need to have less than 20 to get the blowjob but i switch between 16 and 21 points but still end up with the fucking handjob! I WANT A BLOWJOB DAMMIT!
Didn't you need minus points,not plus points-like -20 not +20

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Maybe you must try to change your decision when she asks you for the first time to have a new PC. You can either reject her request (strict) or spoil her (daddy). For the strict route you also need negative points with her, and the opposite in the sugar daddy route. However take this advice with a grain of salt because I don't remember exactly if it is like this, but at some point (look at the walkthrough) you somehow open one route or another.

contavulsa

Aug 8, 2017
I already downloaded the game correctly but only the error of "access denied" when I go to download. Can someone help me?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok havent played it yet but I've read the description & am still slightly confuse?....most overviews try to give you an idea of the 'goal' of the game or protag.....I'm getting no feels regarding what the game wants me to accomplish here....can anyone give me a better idea of what's supposed to happen here?

Any info is MUCH appreciated !

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes