watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
My problem with the screen keyboard is sort of solved by reducing the keyboard's height when the phone is in horizontal orientation.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The second part of the scene with the boss in the hotel could be better, but still nice, the MC and Lara was was the better one.

Save scummed and tried all the options, overall the scenes were nice, but it would be cool to have Lara also cheat around with some other character than Tony, maybe some of her daughter friend or some client from her job, stranger.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is there a way to skip from option to option? I know we can skip text, but I can't find the skip button to right-click on it to jump from option to the next as in other renpy games. I've tried with the toggle menu found in the tools forum, but it didn't work.
I don't want to replay all the Lara scenes (or other in the future) just to have Angelica's scene variations depending on the route (strict/sugar).

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
the storyline is quite buggy, when i talk to the doctor it always goes for the "lawn mowing" dialogue even if i didn't do it

also, no idea how to get tony returning in the hotel (i assume he does by how the scene goes, but i can only receive the "wrong room number delivery")

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is good and you can avoid all the NTR, just activate the option when you talk to the psychologist, the only defect is that if you do something sexual with other characters the points with the wife seem to stop going up when I did this route I haven't played the route being faithful to the wife until now so I can't say if it stops going up after these scenes.

Reactions: Logan3000x

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
About the gallery, the last two scenes remained locked for me. Are those simply not in the update yet since they have a lock sign?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeOldFart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to skip from option to option? I know we can skip text, but I can't find the skip button to right-click on it to jump from option to the next as in other renpy games. I've tried with the toggle menu found in the tools forum, but it didn't work.
I don't want to replay all the Lara scenes (or other in the future) just to have Angelica's scene variations depending on the route (strict/sugar).
selecting in options that skip unseen etc and in game either hold ctrl or do tab dance.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes