xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
damn, i was hoping we got to beat Tony's ass and tie him up plop his ass in the corner and make him watch Lara fuck her hubby to drive the point across that she is not interested in him in any way. then undress him and throw him outta the room and let him deal with security naked perving on the guests. off to jail with him and that would also be the end of his job as he is stalking and harrassing his employee. i really should be the one writing this game. the dev writing is boring as fuck for dealing with pervy little cunts like Tony.
He knows how to make the Bad guys really annoying in his last game he had to make an update where the 2 villians got munched by some sharks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm been a while since i played Babysitter i do recall the sharks thing too..that was hilarious. too many games on my to play list to play anything i have already played though.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
How to unlock these?
Not in the game yet.

Soooo.... during the talk with Dr. Wick you're missing parts of the conversation because "AngFootJob > 1" and "EP7_Slapped > 1" aren't possible. It has to be either "AngFootJob > 0" and "EP7_Slapped > 0" or "AngFootJob >= 1" and "EP7_Slapped >= 1" to work.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
More Tony next update?

Also, Tony giving her a creampie and her thinking about not being on the pill could lead to consequences down the line (chekhov's gun you know), does it set a flag or variable?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
is it just me or does this game just doesn't hit the same like the developer's first game: 'Babysitter'
I loved the first one and already like this one as much despite it having a lot less content. But I'd say that's a fair take. As of right now this one feels more "aimeless" I'd say because we still don't have a proper story setup. In the previous one by now you could guide Christine through one of two employment paths. it felt like there was more going on somehow.

Reactions: toondoo1

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah the storyline progression is pretty slow. the way Tony is following Lara around should have resulted in her having him brought on stalking charges at the very least. he should be then fired for sexually harrassing her and then gang banged by the she men at the local county lockup. something along the lines of what happens in Frozen Past when the she men destroy the female attacker in the jail...man that was fucked up..

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I find it funny that so many people complain about NTR. It's not a deal breaker for me, it depends on how the developer writes the story. For instance I don't like sandbox games. So what that means is when I see sandbox in the tags I usually avoid it. I certainly don't go on the site and complain about the sandbox. If you do the math there are 451 pages of games on this site. 33 pages have NTR as a tag. That is 7%. If you don't like NTR, there are 418 pages of games that have absolutely no NTR in them. On top of that I think there are approximately 6,284 different definitions of what NTR means. I'm not sure I've seen any two people agree on it.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I find it funny that so many people complain about NTR. It's not a deal breaker for me, it depends on how the developer writes the story. For instance I don't like sandbox games. So what that means is when I see sandbox in the tags I usually avoid it. I certainly don't go on the site and complain about the sandbox. If you do the math there are 451 pages of games on this site. 33 pages have NTR as a tag. That is 7%. If you don't like NTR, there are 418 pages of games that have absolutely no NTR in them. On top of that I think there are approximately 6,284 different definitions of what NTR means. I'm not sure I've seen any two people agree on it.
Whats you should do is post "sandbox avoidable?"

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Edit: Fixed ther gallery/cheats errors
Updated for 0.0.6

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
0.7 ?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I mean this game does NTR really well. I was surprised to see that if you have a good relationship with the wife even if you choose the option for her to give in to the bosses blackmail she'll change her mind at the last second and stop.

Plus there is no such thing as NTR in a game with dual protagonists! If you don't want her to fuck around either 1) turn off the NTR setting or 2) don't pick those options!

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes