packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
To the point where the developer gets sick of the drama...

Quite the opposite, I love to see people invested in characters so much that they are trying to defend them. And while I'm rendering scenes and animations, reviewing scripts... it's good distraction to read this forum. That zombie kid was cracking me up. Although I don't share pregnancy kink, I know how popular it is and for sure there will be an option for that, if Patrons suggest that in discord content suggestion channel.
can you post the renders from you pateron of Laura ?? It has been a couple weeks

401Grem

May 14, 2017
As long as it is avoidable I don't think anyone ever has any room to complain.
You could say that about every game, if you don't exercise your right to avoid it, then you have no right to complain about any part of it or the dev.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You could say that about every game, if you don't exercise your right to avoid it, then you have no right to complain about any part of it or the dev.
yeah though if its pervasive and persistent enough I can sympthazize with those complaining even with the existence of options.

Marckza

Apr 23, 2020
Hey, someone can tell me, how unlock or get gallery #14, its the sharing part with the husband neighbour, but the preview pic in the gallery shows lara blow him, not just getting a facial

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Hey, someone can tell me, how unlock or get gallery #14, its the sharing part with the husband neighbour, but the preview pic in the gallery shows lara blow him, not just getting a facial
Because that's what happens. When you get the choice to fuck/reject John*, chose "Fuck John". He finishes in Laras mouth at the end.

*Conditions: NTROFF = 0; Flag "RideWithMe" (Lara helps John picking a bottle of wine => "Go Along") is set

Last edited:
Reactions: Marckza

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i preferred to have Lara reject John during the hot tub scene. he got all pissed off and then John's wife blew mc while John fucked her doggy while Lara flicked her bean watching them. no guy gets Lara cept mc..

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because that's what happens. When you get the choice to fuck/reject John*, chose "Fuck John". He finishes in Laras mouth at the end.

*Conditions: NTROFF = 0; Flag "RideWithMe" (Lara helps John picking a bottle of wine => "Go Along") is set
At least John asked for it instead of being like the skeezelord boss who just creeps nonstop....

Being a reasonable guy goes a long way in my playthroughs of games with sharing options.

Reactions: D Dog

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
View attachment 2398416
2/17/2023 5:48 PM
Wild imaginations

Here's a little sneak peek of the next version.

I'll let you guess what's going on during the night out session at the hotel.
Unbelievable... MC had a BACKUP WIFE this WHOLE time!!?? Now everyone can be happy, corrupted wife can sleep around and players who prefer to have pure wife just use the backup one hahaha

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes