skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Im gonna be true here. You can actually like NTR but i only support this game because of Angelica Jessica and Erica and since 0.6 uptade we only got content with Lara and most of it includes MC getting cucked which is not my thing but i dont mind cause that is not the path i choosed in the game. I really hoped more with Angelica content in this one but t4boo got me in a genjutsu and thats kinda fucked up for 4 years of development but at all its a great game with good models but im really tired with all this waiting and teasing...willing for the next uptade

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. the few past and current patrons around here agree majority support in polls
is : most requests on Lara cheating/NTR stuff - so the dev is obliging and rendering those in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems most peeps like to see variety in the men in this game,
rather than actual scenes with the women in the game.
Tough luck about fleshing out the other women when
most guys seem to want new dicks in and around Lara.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
So .. the few past and current patrons around here agree majority support in polls
is : most requests on Lara cheating/NTR stuff - so the dev is obliging and rendering those in.

Seems most peeps like to see variety in the men in this game,
rather than actual scenes with the women in the game.
Tough luck about fleshing out the other women when
most guys seem to want new dicks in and around Lara.
Gooooooooood, that's my jam baby

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you are in a hurry to see the scenes, download Universal Gallery Unlocker [2023-04-03] [ZLZK], I hope it will help you

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I personally hope that it was similar to his first game and that he still has a complete non-ntr path. I really like how this dev works and I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game because it started to focus only on ntr, balancing and forget or leave the loyalty or harem paths as residual. As I said, it was something similar to the first game

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes