Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
For those who are having problems with the file due to Windows Defender: check for windows updates so that the antivirus will update and it will no longer detect the file as a virus. Yesterday it happened to me with another game here. I'm seriously considering telling Windows Defender to fuck off.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
For those who are having problems with the file due to Windows Defender: check for windows updates so that the antivirus will update and it will no longer detect the file as a virus. Yesterday it happened to me with another game here. I'm seriously considering telling Windows Defender to fuck off.
Windows Defender is a lame antivirus and does not need to be updated via Windows Update! It will do the job itself regularly.
And you can check the quality of Windows Defender on av-comparative.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Wasn't there supposed to be new content with Erica (and her roommates) in this update? Did I miss it or did it get scrapped?

Reactions: What'sNew

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
same i was hoping for more of the black guy content with Lara
I liked it a lot(the content with tony at the beginning of the game) but now i just went back and made my main save, where lara rejects him because there's just too much of him and he has it too easy and also being too annoying now.

The simple interview scene with the bald guy and Lara doing poses to attract more viewers was much more erotic to me than new scene with tony, but i know im not a patron and patrons probably love his character, so it's just my simple opinion.

But maybe next updates will highlight some other characters on her path.

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
The sex scenes with the boss appeared too early in my opinion. There are no babysitting scenes yet, and here we have 3x sex. Now for his scenes not to be boring they have to be more vulgar (more sub/dom or some bdsm whatever) because watching the boss fucking from behind 4 times will be boring

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So Angelica said Lara would be gone until the early morning, yet Lara was ready to leave in the evening, is this where the story starts to branch more?

Also, if it took this long for an update because of the voice acting, I'd prefer there was no voice acting, just so we get updates faster.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes