juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Dev said on June 19 Erica was already done gotten ready .. dunno where the hold up is,
another half year ... maybe?

”JUNE 19 AT 12:53 AM

Primping
Erica's heart fluttered with a mixture of excitement and anxiety
as she's preparing for her first date, her mind filled with anticipation”

Oh, wait. she is in the middle of preparations ... my mistake.

To be fair, the polls from two whole years ago told a very different story:

Question is who is your favorite character that you're looking forward to seeing in the next update... girl/s that wins will get my special attention i.e. more effort to add more animations, angles and poses in lewd scenes...

number one was Angelica at 46

second was Erica at 24

third was Lara at 23
runners up, I gues, were Jessica, Jane and Sasha with 16

109 votes total

What girls you would like to see in next episode the most?
Angelica = 13
Erica = 7
Jessica = 7
Lara = 5
Jane & Sasha = 4
Neighbors = 3

a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game:
Harem = 35 top choice
Corruption = 32
MFF = 27
Anal = 22
Milf = 21
... so far we got top choices for the male protagonist power play.

Sharing/Swinging/Group sex = 17
FF = 14
Sleep = 12
BDSM = 11
Spanking = 8
Voyeurism = 8
MMF = 7
Exhibitionism = 5
Cuckold / Hotwife = 5
Feet = 1

NTR was the last thin anyone was ever thinking about back then ...

225 votes total

I would issue the new version in May 2023, what was actual plan, but together with storywriter we made a decision that in next version we will also include Erica story progression too which was 2nd option in the recent poll. It makes much more sense as she was excluded in whole previous release and it will also buy us time to fine tune some scripts and animations from previous parts.

The next chapter will include following:
1.) Horror night / sleepover with Angelica (various outcomes)
2.) Massage parlour (including swinging, lesbian scenes, cuck-queaning in various forms, harem etc. really lot of content and animations here)
3.) Breaking news broadcast and interview
4.) Secret office party
5.) The progression of the general story involving three college female friends who are babysitting in the same neighborhood.
6.) Practice date with Erica”
Thanks for taking the time to explain all of that. It seems they are having trouble deciding what they do and dont want :rolleyes: and either drop the polls or stick closer to the results. The game was always gone be a 50/50 split between Harem and NTR the second was never not going to be included. That is T4bbo's main kink. I love both sides of the coin so im happy either way. Although i will say the actual sex scenes, dream with angela and the boss were both very underwhelming, something ide expect from a begginer developer. Not one with a fullgame out. No full bodyshots with face. 1 position, 2 angles if that. The build up for both is what saves them.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
That is a wild take. We must be playing different games. Even if Lara literally had triple the content of any other character, MC included, I still could not see your point of view.

I can't even fathom how you can come to such a conclusion even with the cuck shit clouding your judgement. Lara doesn't have more solo onscreen time than Angelica. And even Erica has a little bit of it. I'd argue Dr. Wick is far more central to the plot and driving the story forward than Lara.

You are entitled to your opinion. I for one think she is a dull and vile character who doesn't give a flying fuck about her elder child or her newborn baby. She is an utterly shit mother with unlimited flaws yet she still acts like a cunt to everyone around her. She is also, imo, far and away the ugliest character in the game.
I don't see the part where she is a terrible mother, especially for her newborn child personally.
I somewhat agree with L0b0ts that Lara is the main storyline because so far the story has been about her sexual liberation and exploring her sexuality and fantasies (some she didn't even know she had) and improving her relationship with MC, possibly opening avenues where they can even invite others (the babysitter(s) for instance) into the relationship to spice up their sexual life which both partners felt was lackluster (actually reminds me of A Moment Of Bliss on this point, maybe you should look it up to get an idea of where I'm coming from) and tensions arose from some aspects of their marriage because of many issues including this.

The relationship MC has with Angelica feels more like a distraction from these tensions and seem more like either the MC trying to self-destruct by going after his partner's daughter, or looking for things he doesnt get from his marriage through Angelica because she's so different from her mother. There might be a situation in the future (if the game keeps getting updated) where an actual relationship with Angelica may seem possible, but for now she's like a new hobby or distraction.

Regarding the babysitter (which the title is probably referring to) she may be a key element to a turning point in Lara and MC's marriage where she could be their new sex partner for their sexcapades, and eventually a throuple candidate depending on how things unfold (in the case of a harem/sharing route, not NTR obviously). This would serve as a bridge between the two where they could both balance their work and personal lives and possibly solve their issues (marriage is complicated anyway). The short game Triangle had a similar view on this aspect (although the marriage wasn't going downhill things had become stale before the involvement of the third partner) so once again you may give it a try to see where I'm coming from with my arguments.

PS : Btw, even if MC (and us) would like Dr.Wick to be more involved, don't forget that before anything else she is a therapist. A couple therapist at that. She is there to help MC (and his wife, unknowingly) work on their issues. Her wanting the seggs, even though we could have done without, is secondary. She is involved because she's listening to MC, but that doesn't necessarily mean she could be a key.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Do you really think that this dev wouldn't leave a non-NTR path in this game? In the last game, you had the option to feed the NTR rivals to fucking sharks.
But not until after they fucked main LI. Also reading the sub it feels a lot like there is no non ntr, all people seem to talk about are ntr scenes. I think its a valid question.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great update; got more Lara and hope to see
more newsroom scenes with her and Tony being an ass. and skimpier outfits for those interview segments too.

Reactions: Gintoky

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
For me it unlocked on my sugar daddy route. Thinks its anal = sugardaddy / vaginal = strict
It makes sense, even if I found a bit illogic that in the sugar daddy you have anal. Maybe I would try later. However I don't remember what put you in this route.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
It makes sense, even if I found a bit illogic that in the sugar daddy you have anal. Maybe I would try later. However I don't remember what put you in this route.
Wasn't it because she's a virgin, so she wanted to have her first time (vaginal) be special or something ? But on strict path MC is dominant so he takes what he wants ? Might be logical if that's how the dev saw it too.

Reactions: misterx2999

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Wasn't it because she's a virgin, so she wanted to have her first time (vaginal) be special or something ? But on strict path MC is dominant so he takes what he wants ? Might be logical if that's how the dev saw it too.
Yes, could be this.

Jan 24, 2022
Great update and hot damn the anal scene with Angelica :love: Now we just have to get Lara to open the back door and maybe a good DP is in order.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You know, I've been playing this game for quite a long time now, but is it just me or at some point did the sex scene renders get too little for the amount of text we are getting during the scenes ? I don't know if I managed to get my point across here but I don't know how else to describe this in a better way as I'm way too tired.

Reactions: What'sNew

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
You know, I've been playing this game for quite a long time now, but is it just me or at some point did the sex scene renders get too little for the amount of text we are getting during the scenes ? I don't know if I managed to get my point across here but I don't know how else to describe this in a better way as I'm way too tired.
Well I don't think the dev intended to make a game where you fuck every couple minutes, and then again Babysitters is different from Babysitter. Here you have at least 4 or 5 routes to go so that's content shared across all routes.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
You seem to love adventurous couple, where the canon story is she hated the turd at her job
tryin a get her attention and she would rather choke to death than be anywhere near the asshole.

Seems like you are playing games to disrupt their canon story, as our Lara would rather cut her wrists than
get anywhere near the obnoxious boss disgusting weinstein fella.

Guess NTR story with a brainless broad in the driver seat taking shit from disgusting incels is you jam.

Happy gaming.
"and I want him to fuck me, I am such a whore" Lara :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes