DaMeltz69

Jun 3, 2023
So no scenes with Jess or the blonde, and the only Angelica scene is a dream, and only one sex scene with Miranda, and you don't even get to creampie her.

And you can only get a hand job from Kylie.

Talk about underwhelming.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Gallery link is updatet, not the mod.. it still says 0.7
Yep, sorry, I've just read the first line you have writen with the gallery unlocked...
But I think Scrappy, will need more time to update the mod, because the game is really poorly written and hard to maintain.
And I suspect the dev to abandon the project soon, due to the difficulty

• Angry
Reactions: Gintoky

DaMeltz69

Jun 3, 2023
So far there has been too much emphasis on Lara.

I'm not a fan of erotica with "older" women to begin with, and her character model's skin looks too tight, as if she had too much plastic surgery.

I was really disappointed that the scene with Anders and Miranda didn't lead to anything, like a "tables have turned" scenario where Miranda got blackmailed into sex.

Reactions: Schattenlust

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I'm not a fan of erotica with "older" women to begin with, and her character model's skin looks too tight, as if she had too much plastic surgery.

I was really disappointed that the scene with Anders and Miranda didn't lead to anything, like a "tables have turned" scenario where Miranda got blackmailed into sex.
who tf is anders??

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That is NTR for you ... when you act like a human being, you get nothing,
blackmailing assholes dragging and raping the girls is how NTR has any action.

Usual NTR logic - she gets to love it/discover her new purpose in life- through
being raped repeatedly.
oh please like this isnt every harem game too; "Sleep rape your sister? oooooo stepbro what r u doin?!?!"

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

Lara is the most central character to the boyfriend, who needs her sexual needs fulfilled and is getting the needs met from her boss, who is a real alpha male, she loves the power trip and she looks fantastic, she even digs him more than her neighbor, I am so impressed with this game and it is getting better and better I will resume financially supporting the awesome developer at the end of the week. I am looking forward to the dinner at her place with her boss and her boyfriend, this will be most awesome as the boyfriend is turning into a third wheel and Lara wouldn't have it any other way in the route I am playing, and she must get her revenge on him for getting on with the other housemate, she has seen enough. I have gotten the relationship stats between Lara and her boyfriend to minus 10. There are plenty of scenes that Lara is not in them, and loli is not in the tags so complaing about older women in this game is futile.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes