Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That Tony boss sex scene was lame, pretty much a copy/paste of the last sex scene between them...(n)
I don't think this scene was much better than the last one between them it could be similar but the animation was better this time.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
A dream scene? Really?
Yeah, the idea of inserting a sex dream into v0.0.8 is "fantastic".

While in the first release such scenes may have some purpose (to draw attention, to show skills), in the later ones they are completely useless and mostly bore the players. Besides, why couldn't this actually happen? It's not like we just met Angelica and nothing sexual happened before.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Great update and hot damn the anal scene with Angelica :love: Now we just have to get Lara to open the back door and maybe a good DP is in order.
Yessss it was my favorite scene now we need to see Lara hitting the back door really hard it doesn't matter who it is I just want it to be a really hot scene with her getting fucked hard in the ass :p:p:p

hellomr1

Feb 27, 2021
I missed the massage scene. I dont know what I did wrong. I got to the point when MC was denied anal and then the talk the with the therapist and it ended.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Well I don't think the dev intended to make a game where you fuck every couple minutes, and then again Babysitters is different from Babysitter. Here you have at least 4 or 5 routes to go so that's content shared across all routes.
I don't think you understood my point. I wasn't complaining about lack of sex scenes. I was complaining about the lack of different renders during the sex scenes.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yea it did overwrite something but still can't open the scenes
The problem is in your game... not in the gallery unlocker, so a save will change nothing
The gallery unlocker have worked for many users here without complaint.

Reactions: Leongen43

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Solid update, though some of the sex scenes themselves felt kinda underwhelming. Great buildups though - like the massage parlor thing flowed well and was sensual; but then you get to the actual sex and it's like....um ok what 2 renders of prior used positions and 1 short animation?

Still, there's a lot here so it's hard to complain.

Wasn't it because she's a virgin, so she wanted to have her first time (vaginal) be special or something ? But on strict path MC is dominant so he takes what he wants ? Might be logical if that's how the dev saw it too.
I just saw it as the classic (annoying) trope of games gatekeeping vaginal sex behind anal; as if this were something to be more difficult to get; whereas every girl is comparatively fine taking it up the pooper. /ntsrs

Unfortunately almost every strictdaddy route scene is way better than the sugardaddy route (blueball city).

I personally hope that it was similar to his first game and that he still has a complete non-ntr path. I really like how this dev works and I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game because it started to focus only on ntr, balancing and forget or leave the loyalty or harem paths as residual. As I said, it was something similar to the first game
I'm sure you're fine, it has a very enjoyable vanilla route that I see no signs of changing at all - in fact if you look at the script; much effort is put into the dialogue switches for the couple's various past actions. A dev with disporportionate focus on one route wouldnt do that. You don't have to swing with the neighbors, you can tell the creepy old boss to fuk off, etc.

does anyone else bristle at the phrasing of "I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game"? I suspect native english speakers could catch the tonality I mean......Just say I dont like X and I hope dev doesn't do Y.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I personally hope that it was similar to his first game and that he still has a complete non-ntr path. I really like how this dev works and I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game because it started to focus only on ntr, balancing and forget or leave the loyalty or harem paths as residual. As I said, it was something similar to the first game
Well, on the non-NTR path your s/o still gets creeped on but that's it.
I played both paths and honestly I think the sharing/NTR scenes are great if you can manage to not identify with MC. But if you're not into that, you're only missing out on about 1/4th of the content or so.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Yea it did overwrite something but still can't open the scenes
I though I had the same problem, but I did a new save, restarted the game and finally gallery access button appeared at the bottom left corner on the Main Menu. Or maybe its was there the entiry time and I didn't noticed until later lol.

1688436897618.png
and yes the unlocker is working (gallery imgs are squared, but just click on them to open the scene).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes