cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't work anymore, even with VPN, mega is asking to download an app now...dont want to download a crappy app.
either mega changed things or your vpn "leaks" your ip to mega aka is transparent. megadownloader (it is/was somewhere at f95) might help.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
game could be 1000x times better if mc could straight up steal miranda for him and lara instead of this share or no share bullshit
What do you mean? One of the paths is just that in both the hottub and the massage place. There's literally a script variable called 'cuckqueen'.

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG CHOICES MR GAHAN?

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What do you mean? One of the paths is just that in both the hottub and the massage place. There's literally a script variable called 'cuckqueen'.

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG CHOICES MR GAHAN?
Is it really stealing though? The plan is to get Lara to join the fun, but if she doesn't, Miranda isn't going to just leave her husband.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it really stealing though? The plan is to get Lara to join the fun, but if she doesn't, Miranda isn't going to just leave her husband.
I'm quite certain those looking for that route would make no same distinction between lara sleeping with john then returning to husband versus maintaining a relationship with john, you get what I mean?

I would dump Lara in a heartbeat for Erica.
I hope that is an option later in the game.

Lara is actually my least favourite character
I only want Erica well also maybe the daughter.
The game is DEFINITELY lacking in late game Erica stuff.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not really.
I interpreted your original message as saying those cuckqueen scenes werent really "stealing" miranda rather "borrowing" her since she goes back to her husband after the escapade.

I'm saying that's likely inconsistent with how the typical netori-path-player would feel about the opposite; they certainly WOULD call it stealing if lara was in a cuckold scene because mc got called into work.

So either both are stealing, or neither are stealing.

Maybe I should leave that open ended - netori-path-players; speak up, would you consider the prior scenario "stealing"?

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I interpreted your original message as saying those cuckqueen scenes werent really "stealing" miranda rather "borrowing" her since she goes back to her husband after the escapade.

I'm saying that's likely inconsistent with how the typical netori-path-player would feel about the opposite; they certainly WOULD call it stealing if lara was in a cuckold scene because mc got called into work.

So either both are stealing, or neither are stealing.
Ah, I get it.

Well, it really depends of what the scenes are trying to convey. If Miranda is shown to be so impressed by MC's sexual prowess to the point she keeps comparing him to her husband and very eager to try him again, then the game emphasizes on her replacing the thoughts of her husband with MC more and more, that could be considered as stealing. If not, then it's just plain sharing/swinging.

Vice versa also applies if the same thing happens to Lara. Bear in mind than Miranda and her husband are already in an open marriage, so things that are considered as "sharing/swinging" for them can be "NTR/stealing" for MC and Lara.

Keen Netori enjoyers should've known these distinctions, but eh.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Yeah that's the vibe I was getting as well. Can't "steal" Miranda if John is fine with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting the stats with Lara down to negative figures and Lara gets right into the Boss, she loves it, this affair is going to develop into something epic, she will always have MC just for mere convenience and is the father of her newborn, the mechanics of the story are genius.
"It's too good" Lara
"What did you say" Tony
"I said it's too good don't stop now" Lara
"Take it" Tony
If I put anymore details I would have to issue a spoiler alert. :sneaky:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Getting the stats with Lara down to negative figures and Lara gets right into the Boss, she loves it, this affair is going to develop into something epic, she will always have MC just for mere convenience and is the father of her newborn, the mechanics of the story are genius.
"It's too good" Lara
"What did you say" Tony
"I said it's too good don't stop now" Lara
"Take it" Tony
If I put anymore details I would have to issue a spoiler alert. :sneaky:
can't wait to see the boss knocking Lara's ass up ... then seeing her trying to get her husband to believe its his , now that shit would be funny :LOL:
"yeah babe its yours , you remember when and he thinks nope thats when i was fucking someone else" and the MC gets the great news he got his daughter pregnant :ROFLMAO:
and the babysitter gets fucked by 3 different guys and not knowing who the daddy is :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and hyfka
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes