Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i played NTR Route with high relationship point with all women and didn't get most of gallery Scenes.
Should i go for low point? so i get the cheating scenes?

JM24

May 27, 2021
How to have Angelica blowjob instead of footjob in the photoshooting scene? Also how to have both Lara and Miranda blowjob in the massage scene?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Microsoft Defender found trojan on the last version of this game. Be careful when you download it.
Microsoft Defender is able to find "trojans" literally everywhere, including plain text *.txt files :ROFLMAO:
Better use next time when there's anything suspicious, before raising alert on another false positive. Using thread search here even before you do that, won't hurt either.

Reactions: Meushi

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How to have Angelica blowjob instead of footjob in the photoshooting scene? Also how to have both Lara and Miranda blowjob in the massage scene?
Blowjob is on Strict path if I'm not wrong as for Lara and Miranda blowjob scene you should be on Cuckqueen path (may work on swingers path not sure) and send John away.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Blowjob is on Strict path if I'm not wrong as for Lara and Miranda blowjob scene you should be on Cuckqueen path (may work on swingers path not sure) and send John away.
Thanks! One more question; what about the two scenes before Angelica's anal in the fantasy scene? There are two images in front of that in the gallery that I couldn't unlock. Are they on the strict path as well?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thanks! One more question; what about the two scenes before Angelica's anal in the fantasy scene? There are two images in front of that in the gallery that I couldn't unlock. Are they on the strict path as well?
I don't really remember two images (would help if you screenshot the scene from gallery you are referring to. I just deleted the game) but if they are the same variations than they are either on Strict path (Angelica's Pussy fantasy scene ) or Angelica's handjob scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: JM24

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Can someone put in a spoiler on what kind of sexy time is there for angelica in the latest update?

Last edited:

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Had misfortune of reading some of the comments about latest update and I gotta disagree with most of them. I actually found it appealing that Lara finally starts to admit she likes the boss or rather what he does to her. I guess if people initially fell in love with the "oh i hate that we do this, this is disgusting" they may feel disappointed, but to think it would be majority or at least loud minority was surprising. Anyways, my only critique would be that this update seemed to have quite a number of animations that we could do without. Not because they look bad, but it takes away from update release date and I'm sure many would rather get faster updates with beautiful still renders, than long awaited updates with lots of animations.

P.S. Lara being shared with neighbor - kinky couple play. Lara sleeping with the boss - just a career move. I am waiting when Lara will take a stray cock that does not help her in any way or is the wish of her husband, a cock purely for fun. True mark of a slut, respectfully... :)

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yep, sorry, I've just read the first line you have writen with the gallery unlocked...
But I think Scrappy, will need more time to update the mod, because the game is really poorly written and hard to maintain.
And I suspect the dev to abandon the project soon, due to the difficulty
What makes you say dev might abandon the project due to difficulty? The code in Babysitters is less convoluted than Babysitter, but that managed to be completed.

Reactions: Gintoky and duane71

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What makes you say dev might abandon the project due to difficulty? The code in Babysitters is less convoluted than Babysitter, but that managed to be completed.
Because the dev create double entry for each scene 1 for the game and 1 for the gallery with questions removed.
It had multiple declaration which is totally unnecessary and slow down the game. Check the size of the script.rpy, which about more than 2 MB...

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, I don't understand where that comes from either. Every update the dev add a new nuance, improved animation and the speaking bits among the newest. He improves his craft every update. The update cycle is what it is and the updates, when they come out, are content heavy (compared to most) and overall worth the wait. To speculate he's on the verge of abandonment makes no sense.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes