Dec 29, 2021
T4bbo, this is absolutely my favorite game where there is almost everything I could wish for :love::love:.
Pictures, characters, story, lyrics, realism etc.

I hate Tony too but for this game with Lara he is perfect, he should fuck her even harder :LOL: .
Angelica isn't my favorite either, but she fits perfectly into this game with Mike.

My biggest fantasy is Dr.Wick, I hope that she comes into the game slowly and hotly :devilish:.

Keep it up T4bbo, you are my hero and an honor to be a supporter (y)(y).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Plumber on the waaay.... :D

Ok, there have been lot of comments here lately that I wanna react to...
1.) Comments regarding double entries for the gallery and messy code... I don't know where you're coming from but I have lot of people (50+) thanking me for making such "easy to read code". Because of my game (Babysitter and Babysitters) there are literally hundreds of guys started with their own game. I don't even encrypt my files, everything accessible. One big file is big advantage for me, if you work with Visual Studio Code with renpy plugin using all available shortcuts I'm literally 10x faster maintaining it than if you have code in 10 different files, but might be personal preference... during development with storywriter scripts are actually divided for each particular scene but before release everything is put together for better/faster maintenance in future.

But worst of all is making assumptions on bullshit statements about the messy code that game will be abandoned... that is absolute trash talk. I agree there can be really better/faster way to automate gallery creation... so please do it, for sure I'm going to pay you if you save my time. Also file size whether it's one big file or 10 smaller files with same size, doesn't matter in terms of Ren'Py's performance that is a big lie.

2.) Comments regarding Lara taking over the game... it's valid point... I fully agree with that, even tough I like her storylines variability I personally don't like it either that she's getting so much air time overshawoding other girls right now and story progression. But that is going to change next update pretty dramatically where Erica + Angelica and story progression is most important.

3.) Lara being a total bitch, no value in her... one page long NTR hate feedback... "Here we go again!"... that one star feedback with lot of likes is actually tribute to the game showing people care for this game so much and want less NTR and more romance. Become a patron and vote for that don't whine "one vote doesn't change anything". I personally don't like cheating and I don't like creepy Tony either, but I get so many requests and votes for him so I do it. It's also OPTIONAL... you don't have to play that route. By your own choices you make Lara a cheating bitch with no value, but remember in eyes of lot of players she is irresistible hot bitch because of that.

4.) Lack of Harem even if there is tag for it... what the actual f... what is cuckqueaning experience with Lara and different girls without any NTR against MC? It's actual biggest realistic harem you can ever get in real life other than being Pharaon with lot of concubines or being absolute Gigachad or using status + fame to change super models like Leo Di Caprio.
Any chance Mc will be able to have a 3some with Dr Wick & Laura :love: ? I know he would probly bang dr wick first before getting there which would love to see happen anyday now:ROFLMAO:
Next update hopefully, she’s got my vote on Patreon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1879

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
2.) Comments regarding Lara taking over the game... it's valid point... I fully agree with that, even tough I like her storylines variability I personally don't like it either that she's getting so much air time overshawoding other girls right now and story progression. But that is going to change next update pretty dramatically where Erica + Angelica and story progression is most important.

4.) Lack of Harem even if there is tag for it... what the actual f... what is cuckqueaning experience with Lara and different girls without any NTR against MC? It's actual biggest realistic harem you can ever get in real life other than being Pharaon with lot of concubines or being absolute Gigachad or using status + fame to change super models like Leo Di Caprio.
I have no issues with the game personally, so I find it hard to understand how people can complain about the game when it's clearly good enough to not be criticized (I'm also thankful that you picked it back up after that long hiatus in the past, the wait was painful but I guess it's worth it).

Regarding your (2) I think it's alright that Lara takes over the game for the moment as she is the key to the relationship evolving and the prior issues being addressed. Her becoming more open sexually and focusing more on herself and her desires would be the starting point for other girls to enter their lives as she'd become more open and accepting. So until she makes up her mind about this new outlook on life I'd say it's alright even if you mainly focus on her for a few more updates. She's already begun to be influenced by her desires as she's considering every woman around her as a potential partner instead of just being jealous like in the past.

For the (4), I think it's because people assume harem is something the likes of My New Family or Grandma's House where you have 20 girls flocking around you and ready to be banged on demand. Clearly Babysitters is "a bit" more realistic than those and shows the relationship between Lara and MC turning from a more private/toxic one to an open one that could turn into a harem as more girls become their sexual partners during their sexcapades (well, we don't know yet how it will turn out)

My only small complaint that isn't really one is that it's a real pity that Kylie didn't join them in this latest update. I kept waiting for it but in the end there was only teasing. A pity indeed. It felt like she would join them at any moment from the temptation. Shame, shame.

Anyway I'm satisfied with the updates, even if they don't come every month or 2 (would be perfect if it were the case). Keep it up ! Don't listen to the haters that pushed you to stand up for yourself.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My only small complaint that isn't really one is that it's a real pity that Kylie didn't join them in this latest update. I kept waiting for it but in the end there was only teasing. A pity indeed. It felt like she would join them at any moment from the temptation. Shame, shame.
There is a fallback option if nothing else develops during the massage to have Lara make Kylie give the MC a handjob. Having her jump into a full-blown orgy might be a bit much, both for her and for where Lara and the MC's relationship is at.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
There is a fallback option if nothing else develops during the massage to have Lara make Kylie give the MC a handjob. Having her jump into a full-blown orgy might be a bit much, both for her and for where Lara and the MC's relationship is at.
Yeah, but you can see/know from her thoughts that she was very excited by the prospect of joining the couples in their activities as she had a history of things happening at her job and also that she said she had a high libido. If you ask me there could definitely have been action with her at the rate it was going. When she said she'd step out and leave the couples to their private time I was definitely expecting John or any of the others to entice her to join or at least watch them. But nah, she just gets out of the way.

PS : In all fairness, on the cuckquean route without John it would have definitely made sense that Kylie steps in to replace John when he leaves after being called by his boss. I have no idea why that idea wasn't exploited.

Reactions: gregers

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

1.) Comments regarding double entries for the gallery and messy code... I don't know where you're coming from but I have lot of people (50+) thanking me for making such "easy to read code". Because of my game (Babysitter and Babysitters) there are literally hundreds of guys started with their own game. I don't even encrypt my files, everything accessible. One big file is big advantage for me, if you work with Visual Studio Code with renpy plugin using all available shortcuts I'm literally 10x faster maintaining it than if you have code in 10 different files, but might be personal preference... during development with storywriter scripts are actually divided for each particular scene but before release everything is put together for better/faster maintenance in future.

But worst of all is making assumptions on bullshit statements about the messy code that game will be abandoned... that is absolute trash talk. I agree there can be really better/faster way to automate gallery creation... so please do it, for sure I'm going to pay you if you save my time. Also file size whether it's one big file or 10 smaller files with same size, doesn't matter in terms of Ren'Py's performance that is a big lie.

3.) Lara being a total bitch, no value in her... one page long NTR hate feedback... "Here we go again!"... that one star feedback with lot of likes is actually tribute to the game showing people care for this game so much and want less NTR and more romance. Become a patron and vote for that don't whine "one vote doesn't change anything". I personally don't like cheating and I don't like creepy Tony either, but I get so many requests and votes for him so I do it. It's also OPTIONAL... you don't have to play that route. By your own choices you make Lara a cheating bitch with no value, but remember in eyes of lot of players she is irresistible hot bitch because of that.

I for one loved the update and just wanna say keep up the good work. Lara was an absolute smokeshow this update. Miranda too, in fact all girls are really well realised.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020

Hi, I am a Lara fan. Since she seems to have a ?personality and also likes to be seduced. Her whole fits together. She reminds me of a hot blooded Italian. I enjoy every scene with her. Let's see what happens in next update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would just ignore rants like this - the only way a lot of those folks will be happy is if characters like john and tony are humilated at the start, then never seen again in the story; while mc tests his dipstick from one oil slick to the next. Furthermore, none of the female characters are to ever interact with any other males, they should simply sit idly by like soma patients while mc decides the menu for a given day.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
I would just ignore rants like this - the only way a lot of those folks will be happy is if characters like john and tony are humilated at the start, then never seen again in the story; while mc tests his dipstick from one oil slick to the next. Furthermore, none of the female characters are to ever interact with any other males, they should simply sit idly by like soma patients while mc decides the menu for a given day.
yeah taht would be better

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Now to wait for the next update to have anal sex with Lara she needs a good ass fuck to be that much more obedient.. I wish it was Tyrone soon he'd get that ass more than ready :p

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

RBT71

Dec 26, 2017
Can anyone please tell me, why compressed version and walkthroughs are not getting linked in title like before? Thanks.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Kudos to the Dev. (y)(y)(y)
After playing this game, i have to admit "Best Game Ever " Lara is fucking hot . Of course the other Girls are nice and well down but Lara is the best.
Specially playing the Boss harrasment route . Its so awesome how the Old boss takes advances of her. I hope for more to come. Maybe banging her infront of her husband because of no choice . Or whoring her out. Who knows.
Keep your good work Dev.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kudos to the Dev. (y)(y)(y)
After playing this game, i have to admit "Best Game Ever " Lara is fucking hot . Of course the other Girls are nice and well down but Lara is the best.
Specially playing the Boss harrasment route . Its so awesome how the Old boss takes advances of her. I hope for more to come. Maybe banging her infront of her husband because of no choice . Or whoring her out. Who knows.
Keep your good work Dev.
I find tony a repulsive geriatric I would gladly put through a window, but I'm glad the game appeals to a variety of tastes ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes