Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2762499

7/11/2023 2:55 PM EST
Exciting news!

I would like to share with you where I was dedicating my time last week with extensive research and development...

Every time after release of a new update I dedicate some time to R&D (research and development) to make game even better. Last time I've created pipeline for quick and easy AI short talking anims, now I was focusing on my new "Fluid Rig" or maybe call it "The Money Shot Rig"... :D

In the video you can see my process of fine-tuning capabilities and exploring its potential.

Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to deliver exceptional results.

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

T4bbo
Wow, that's evolution to a whole new level. Lara getting some milk in her face was hot:love::love::love:
Now all that's left is for Miranda Angelica to receive a little help from the AI :p

Reactions: Busted1201

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Dropping fucking loads.

More Fluids For Facial Fanatics.

Bigger more realistic cumshots.

Looks decent, this is something that's neglected in far too many games, vn or otherwise 3d.

Though, I like the look of the transparent fluid at :45 better than the fully rendered at :55, too many games make jizz either too white and it looks like elmers glue (like here), or oddly yellow like the guy has jaundice or something (too many japanese art games)
Yes, every single word you write is 100% my thought process... I also love the texture and fluid physics at :45, some feedbacks are already liking :55 more, which is kinda good for me even if I don't agree. And to be honest cum can really "come" in various viscosities and colors based how much sperm is present. Either absolutely transparent and quite liquid or thick and white.

Just to clarify both :45 and :55 are fully rendered... I just didn't add anim to :45 when I was testing and recording with OBS.

In short:
:55 -> pre-made realistic fluid jets made in Blender + pre-made animations (female receiving cumshot) with pre-adjusted facials in Daz3D - it's very time/cost effective and good looking enough (transparency of cum can be added based on liking changing parameters like opacity and top coat weight, but physics cannot be added).

:45 -> custom realistic fluid after impact (leaking cum down the face, breasts, thighs etc.) made in Blender... that is most time consuming, but with this rig I cut time more than in half.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Babysitters v0.8 with the walkthrough mod.

The basic gestures I tried to add in refuse to work, for some reason. However, the quick menu is fairly accessible.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, every single word you write is 100% my thought process... I also love the texture and fluid physics at :45, some feedbacks are already liking :55 more, which is kinda good for me even if I don't agree. And to be honest cum can really "come" in various viscosities and colors based how much sperm is present. Either absolutely transparent and quite liquid or thick and white.

Just to clarify both :45 and :55 are fully rendered... I just didn't add anim to :45 when I was testing and recording with OBS.

In short:
:55 -> pre-made realistic fluid jets made in Blender + pre-made animations (female receiving cumshot) with pre-adjusted facials in Daz3D - it's very time/cost effective and good looking enough (transparency of cum can be added based on liking changing parameters like opacity and top coat weight, but physics cannot be added).

:45 -> custom realistic fluid after impact (leaking cum down the face, breasts, thighs etc.) made in Blender... that is most time consuming, but with this rig I cut time more than in half.
Yeah purely as a function of physics they're both fantastic - you're actually doing something that was always on my bucket list when I did a lot of skyrim/fo4 sex mod stuff: realistic fluid splatter animations for facials; but there it's such a pain to deal with the nif/kf conversions because everthing is through havok.

ANyway I hope to see this stuff in future releases, great moves, keep it up, proud of you.

Reactions: Busted1201

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah purely as a function of physics they're both fantastic - you're actually doing something that was always on my bucket list when I did a lot of skyrim/fo4 sex mod stuff: realistic fluid splatter animations for facials; but there it's such a pain to deal with the nif/kf conversions because everthing is through havok.

ANyway I hope to see this stuff in future releases, great moves, keep it up, proud of you.
nifskope! that's what we need!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
nifskope! that's what we need!
dude believe me I'm trashing those tools now, but on the flipside if we had half the tools of outfit studio/material editor/nifskope/3ds etc for work on daz models, stuff could look so much better with same production time. (yes I know theres a daz2max bridge, but like everything daz, I'm convinced it's made as cumbersome as possible to steer people towards using daz as a simple buystuff---> take pictures of stuff u bought program)

That it's such a headache to do a small mesh edit in daz if you dont have an existing morph for that area boils my blood; to laypeople here this is why you see so many games with weird looking shirts either clipping boobs or unrealistic-clinging to skin.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
dude believe me I'm trashing those tools now, but on the flipside if we had half the tools of outfit studio/material editor/nifskope/3ds etc for work on daz models, stuff could look so much better with same production time. (yes I know theres a daz2max bridge, but like everything daz, I'm convinced it's made as cumbersome as possible to steer people towards using daz as a simple buystuff---> take pictures of stuff u bought program)

That it's such a headache to do a small mesh edit in daz if you dont have an existing morph for that area boils my blood; to laypeople here this is why you see so many games with weird looking shirts either clipping boobs or unrealistic-clinging to skin.
I hear you. The shirt thing, which looks like a shirt with sacks sewn on, drives me nuts. I'm a perfectionist and no way I'd be satisfied producing something like that. I often wonder how many wasted hours I spent creating followers and other stuff in SSE. Hundreds, I'm sure. I've looked at DAZ and thought about diving in, but I have this slapping machine that whacks me whenever I think too long on it.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2762499

7/11/2023 2:55 PM EST
Exciting news!

I would like to share with you where I was dedicating my time last week with extensive research and development...

Every time after release of a new update I dedicate some time to R&D (research and development) to make game even better. Last time I've created pipeline for quick and easy AI short talking anims, now I was focusing on my new "Fluid Rig" or maybe call it "The Money Shot Rig"... :D

In the video you can see my process of fine-tuning capabilities and exploring its potential.

Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to deliver exceptional results.

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

T4bbo
Dis is exactly what this game needed better cumshots...:LUL:

JohnnySmithDoe

Jan 6, 2022
2.) Comments regarding Lara taking over the game... it's valid point... I fully agree with that, even tough I like her storylines variability I personally don't like it either that she's getting so much air time overshawoding other girls right now and story progression. But that is going to change next update pretty dramatically where Erica + Angelica and story progression is most important.
Sadness, swinging stuff is so well made in this game, just the swinging partners getting stale, would be great to see some mff or mmf scenes and then getting rid of Miranda/John. MC/Lara could go then and corrupt new couple for some fresh action.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes