cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I never liked compressed PCs. If you wanted to upgrade, good luck finding a half sized motherboard or cards. Not worth the smaller footprint on one's desk.
pc itself can be small but getting graphic card (internal) won't be easy.

Reactions: Dragon59

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
its been a while since i online here last time in 2021 .. and now when i come back the game is not yet completed but its pretty good amount of update happened from the last time i played (vr 0.0.4b ) and that's great ..

now im playing the new updates since yesterday and its amazing .. ( even im not a big fan of forced titjob & footjob stuff .. it should be by choice not force because i don't fetish feet & its waste of time for me ,, i hardly even enjoy blowjob .. i only like licking_eating pussy & its to rare to find that choice in most of games ) but any way ..

this is awesome game & great story , scenes & characters i loved it .. keep it up the great work :) im happy its not on hold again or abandoned

Reactions: L0b0ts

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Big update which I really appreciate. Lara still the most gorgeous character in this game, about NTR scene which is I'm not into, well gonna say kinds of hot too. But as I say Lara is my favourite, rule No.1--not for share.
And if Dev can wirte a scene that MC can make Tony (the ugly asshole old guy) pay back for what he did, I will very enjoy about that part. Anyway, happy to see this game can get back online, hope you guys play well.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Big update which I really appreciate. Lara still the most gorgeous character in this game, about NTR scene which is I'm not into, well gonna say kinds of hot too. But as I say Lara is my favourite, rule No.1--not for share.
And if Dev can wirte a scene that MC can make Tony (the ugly asshole old guy) pay back for what he did, I will very enjoy about that part. Anyway, happy to see this game can get back online, hope you guys play well.
i noticed that its really not easy to run away from NTR in this game .. even i turn off the NTR its still leaking some small parts of it here and there .. and the girls are not helping to ( all the girls in this game and i mean all are bunch of bi and lesbians ) magically ..

they are always lusting at each other when you are not around ( lara is lusting after miranda - miranda is lusting after the massage girl - the massage girl is lusting after lara - jessica is lusting after jane .. and sasha is lusting after jessica ) .. like .. what the heck !!!

so they are simply just want to fuck any thing that moves regardless MC guy , women or even a motorcycle .. and that makes it hard to avoid forced NTR some times .. unless the dev will remove some scenes and make some girls straight ( which i real hop he would do ) so that the MC will be more special to them & the girls will focus with him not with others :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koulo077

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
i noticed that its really not easy to run away from NTR in this game .. even i turn off the NTR its still leaking some small parts of it here and there .. and the girls are not helping to ( all the girls in this game and i mean all are bunch of bi and lesbians ) magically ..

they are always lusting at each other when you are not around ( lara is lusting after miranda - miranda is lusting after the massage girl - the massage girl is lusting after lara - jessica is lusting after jane .. and sasha is lusting after jessica ) .. like .. what the heck !!!

so they are simply just want to fuck any thing that moves regardless MC guy , women or even a motorcycle .. and that makes it hard to avoid forced NTR some times .. unless the dev will remove some scenes and make some girls straight ( which i real hop he would do ) so that the MC will be more special to them & the girls will focus with him not with others :)
Agree, its looked like Dev think this game suppose be a NTR game, or at least a Sharing game, sometime we cant choose we want or not, besides that damn Tony pig and Lara's attidute make me angry...And for John, I like see that he cant get Lara.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Agree, its looked like Dev think this game suppose be a NTR game, or at least a Sharing game, sometime we cant choose we want or not, besides that damn Tony pig and Lara's attidute make me angry...And for John, I like see that he cant get Lara.
Well there is a swinging tag on the game for a reason, and it’s also a multiple protagonist game

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
That's false. You always can choose to share OR not to share all 3 main girls - Lara, Erica and Angelica.

Lara is not lusting for Miranda unless you made her kiss with Miranda in the hot tub in previous gameplay. In default she clearly turns her down. However, she's lusting for you seeing you pleasuring other women. Still you can stop any interaction between three of them.

Lara is also not only turning down Tony, but slapping shit out of him.

There are going to be lot of posts on Patreon + content polls today/tommorrow regarding future content and which route I should focus on. I'm awaiting you to join in and vote!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's false. You always can choose to share OR not to share all 3 main girls - Lara, Erica and Angelica.

Lara is not lusting for Miranda unless you made her kiss with Miranda in the hot tub in previous gameplay. In default she clearly turns her down. However, she's lusting for you seeing you pleasuring other women. Still you can stop any interaction between three of them.

There are going to be lot of posts on Patreon + content polls today/tommorrow regarding future content and which route I should focus on. I'm awaiting you to join in and vote!
You probably should exclude an option from next poll,after that option wins a poll.
Otherwise you will have to do always only 1 route.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hahhaaha yea me to .. i like to be around john some time he is little more funny and friendly ( at least he gave me his girl and he get nothing :p ) .. but tony is more creepy and kinda pushy attitude .. and he is looking for trouble .. he is like a glue he don't respect others feelings .. i think even the developer him self he don't like tony

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

hello T4bbo its a honor to see your reply today .. im a big fan from Kuwait ..

about turning down Miranda from kissing Lara .. that may cause a damage in the next scene and it may cause the whole threesome scene to be canceled .. that's why i was ok for the kissing thing to avoid losing any points with Miranda .. but i didn't expect the whole girls in the game to be into other girls .. and the MC will be just 1 of their many options ..

any way .. what ever i say about it it doesn't effect how great and enjoyable the game is and im always looking forward to it
its a great job

Reactions: Koulo077 and Alexbt

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture3325.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
7/18/2023 9:48 AM EST
Anxious Erica

Anxious Erica's heart beats fast,
As she prepares for a date, a nervous contrast.
Her palms are sweaty, her mind's a whirl,
Will she impress this guy, her hopes in a twirl?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2780485
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
7/18/2023 9:48 AM EST
Anxious Erica

Anxious Erica's heart beats fast,
As she prepares for a date, a nervous contrast.
Her palms are sweaty, her mind's a whirl,
Will she impress this guy, her hopes in a twirl?
You forgot this great news, more Dr Wick in next update
T4bbo

Hello guys,
I just want to keep you updated on recent progress and plans for next release.

As you've probably realised we moved whole Erica date to the next release as we have extended it quite a bit and I also want to use some newly released Daz3D physics add-ons and soft body mechanics during a date.
For next release I plan to include:
1.) Erica date in the bowling bar with you or new protagonist
2.) Angelica stream with MC and her secret camshow with mask on
3.) Dr. Wick session with you and Lara telling her memories of recent events

T4bbo​

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
You forgot this great news, more Dr Wick in next update
T4bbo

Hello guys,
I just want to keep you updated on recent progress and plans for next release.

As you've probably realised we moved whole Erica date to the next release as we have extended it quite a bit and I also want to use some newly released Daz3D physics add-ons and soft body mechanics during a date.
For next release I plan to include:
1.) Erica date in the bowling bar with you or new protagonist
2.) Angelica stream with MC and her secret camshow with mask on
3.) Dr. Wick session with you and Lara telling her memories of recent events

T4bbo​
Nice, more scenes with Dr. Wick. Hopefully these interactions with her eventually means that we could hook up with her. She's got one of the best designs in the game so far imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
erica needs mc's dick and wifey needs new passport photo and decides to have other photos taken too.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes