DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
she's in her 40s or bit under so quite a while to go before granny (agewise).
There are granny’s in their 30’s out there, probly not proud of it, (not their fault their teenage granddaughters don’t use protection) but if you ever saw the show “teen mom” made a lot of trailer park granny’s

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and cxx

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
In my defense, if a character is not fuckable, they are forgettable for me.
i agree .. but for me at least she have to be fuckable before the end of the game .. its really annoying when some games they put characters that you actually like even more than the main characters ( but whoopsyy ) she is not been programed to be fucked at all ..

and you end up fucking ever other girls .. but not this 1 girl that you want .. until the game is over hehe XD .. i hop this will not happened in this game to :)

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I must say, it's always neat to play a game with hot sex scenes and good dialogues. Thing is, I really wish the cuckquean stuff is optional. Early on, the game teases you that maybe CuckLara is something you have to actively pursue, that maybe MC can have secret affairs without Lara knowing and liking your escapades. Disappointingly, it eventually railroads you to Lara getting turned on and discreetly jilling off to MC fucking other women. At least you can avoid turning Lara into an exhibitionist and bisexual.

Just a small pet peeve of mine, game is overall fun and engaging to play. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i need help unlocking some scenes in the gallery: the first 2 scenes of the last page and the last scene with angelica from the previous update (got this one)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes