Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
After looking at the poll, It's obviously the hotwife/cuckold scenario (Tyrone) is going to have more renders/videos. How much more will it get compared to the others? Are the exhibitionist scenario (just Lara and MC + bystanders watching) and the cuckquean scenario (Kylie) going to have a sizeable amount? I like to play the CuckQueen/Exhibitionist/NonNTR route. Before anyone asks I did vote.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I fucking love exhibitionism. It has so much potential and possibilities. Imagine MC and Lara going out to a club, she not wearing pants and while she and mc dance, her private parts are exposed, she grind her bare pussy in mc's crotch and then he fuck her right there in the dance floor:love: or MC can pay a visit to Lara in her work and fuck heri the studio right in front of the cameras, and some camera can even be recording them:devilish:, hell that pig Tony could even catch them fucking and feel humiliated see how a Lara that always reject him is a dirty slut but he will never get a taste of her

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I fucking love exhibitionism. It has so much potential and possibilities. Imagine MC and Lara going out to a club, she not wearing pants and while she and mc dance, her private parts are exposed, she grind her bare pussy in mc's crotch and then he fuck her right there in the dance floor:love: or MC can pay a visit to Lara in her work and fuck heri the studio right in front of the cameras, and some camera can even be recording them:devilish:, hell that pig Tony could even catch them fucking and feel humiliated see how a Lara that always reject him is a dirty slut but he will never get a taste of her
I don't want to spoil too much but in one part of your comment you pretty much described my bullet points for next version...

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Happy to find someone enjoy this route.(y) Cuckqueen is absolutely needed in games which have multiple LIs and cuckqueen scenes are hot especially combined with exhibitionist.:love:
I absolutely would like to see the MC get to fuck more women while Lara is forced to watch. If Tony is going to get Lara pregnant, I also think the MC should have the option of impregnating Angelica and Erica, at a minimum. I mean, Lara has already propagated her genes with Angelica, but the MC doesn't have any future generations of his own running around yet. It's not right, I tell ya.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
I absolutely would like to see the MC get to fuck more women while Lara is forced to watch. If Tony is going to get Lara pregnant, I also think the MC should have the option of impregnating Angelica and Erica, at a minimum. I mean, Lara has already propagated her genes with Angelica, but the MC doesn't have any future generations of his own running around yet. It's not right, I tell ya.
i wouldnt mind if mc put puppies in miranda oven too ahahah imagine a path where all girls exept lara is preg by mc it would be a dream <3

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mc gets Angelica and Erica pregnant then makes Lara quit her job and be their baby sitter. :ROFLMAO: OMG what an ending in the future for this game

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mc gets Angelica and Erica pregnant then makes Lara quit her job and be their baby sitter. :ROFLMAO: OMG what an ending in the future for this game
Hahahahaha I would like to see something like that. Lara would have to create her own nursery at home.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes