WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 2815512
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
7/31/2023 5 PM EST
Fan Art by WhiteWolf

You can find this guy in our Discord channel under name WhiteWolf619.
It has been fun doing fan art of these characters, hopefully some fun times with Dr. Wick will happen.....soon hahaha.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Updated for 0.0.8

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
scrappy I am not able to close it, since preferences icon hover is huge.
1690864072855.png

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Hey everyone! Just curious what you all think, what endings Lara is going to have? What do you want to see and what is going to suit the story?

Reactions: Busted1201

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
Raised my tier to Foxxy because I had to see the lewd previews. There is the old saying "curiosity killed the cat". Some things can't be unseen. I like to use high love points to have the satisfaction of not letting NTR happen while I play NTR routes. I know there is a Non NTR route but it's not quite the same feeling as being able to shut down the actions/thoughts while playing NTR.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hey everyone! Just curious what you all think, what endings Lara is going to have? What do you want to see and what is going to suit the story?
Fatal car crash! That would be my first pick. Maybe a messy divorce?
I don't know, as far as I'm concerned, her making it to the very end of the story is already bad enough. Wish we had the choice to get rid of her before then.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
MC should fine out soon what a cheating wife he has so he can get him and his son out of the toxic house

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I might be wrong but I see essentially 3 main paths:
1. NTR/Cuckold -> her boss and maybe other friends of his will do with Lara whatever they want.
2. Cuckqueen -> pretty much adding women to their relationship (FFM 3somes, obviously including the one with the babysitter).
3. Swinging/Xsomes -> pretty much adding men (and women in the swinging subpath) to their relationship (to summarize, FMM 3somes and orgies).

From the MC's perspective that means:
1. He might enjoy watching Lara being banged by other men if he eventually finds out (we'll see about that, because we don't know if he's going to find out and, in case he does, we don't know how he will react).
2. He'll be a lucky guy (who doesn't want to add more hot chicks to their bed? :BootyTime:).
3. He may have mixed feelings again when other guys fuck her (such as the Yoga instructor, who's going to bang her sooner or later).

But in general, he'll have plenty of sex, that's for sure.

Regards

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I might be wrong but I see essentially 3 main paths:
1. NTR/Cuckold -> her boss and maybe other friends of his will do with Lara whatever they want.
2. Cuckqueen -> pretty much adding women to their relationship (FFM 3somes, obviously including the one with the babysitter).
3. Swinging/Xsomes -> pretty much adding men (and women in the swinging subpath) to their relationship (to summarize, FMM 3somes and orgies).

From the MC's perspective that means:
1. He might enjoy watching Lara being banged by other men if he eventually finds out (we'll see about that, because we don't know if he's going to find out and, in case he does, we don't know how he will react).
2. He'll be a lucky guy (who doesn't want to add more hot chicks to their bed? :BootyTime:).
3. He may have mixed feelings again when other guys fuck her (such as the Yoga instructor, who's going to bang her sooner or later).

But in general, he'll have plenty of sex, that's for sure.

Regards
your forgetting the MC with the daughter ;)

Reactions: palmergames

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
All responses are great, thank you all. What Lara scenes do you want to see in the future?
Well, I'd say almost all of them have their own interesting points.

For me, the NTR/Cuckold path would be much better if we could choose between a submissive Lara (the version we've seen so far) and a dominant Lara (cheating the MC with her boss and maybe other shareholders, but with her in control). Unfortunately it doesn't look like this second version is going to be available.

In the Cuckqueen path, it will be interesting to see whether she'll always be an observer, pushing the MC to fuck other women (only enjoying being cuckolded), or she'll get more involved and at some point the other woman has the opportunity to play with Lara as well. Since we've seen some lesbian content being introduced, there's an open window here to add some toys for the ladies, which would make things much more fun.

And in the final path, I guess we all know what's going to happen. Other than the obvious swinging stuff, we'll probably see multiple penetrations and maybe some gangbang.

As for the remaining women, I don't think the doctor will be open to be part of sex groups, somehow it doesn't make sense. However, I hope we can see multiple Xsomes here and there, both at home and at the studio.

Regards

FourtySix&2

Apr 4, 2022
All responses are great, thank you all. What Lara scenes do you want to see in the future?
I want to see her getting forced by her boss or others (coworkers maybe?). I want her to struggle a bit not outright enjoy it.
Her affair with her boss started with blackmail it should continue like that, eventually Tony pushing Lara to others.
Her last scene with him was a bit underwhelming for me, because of her enjoyment.

Swinging path so far so good for me, i like that her scenes happen suddenly.

Just stating my personal preference, the game is reallly good, keep it up! (y)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes