Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I want to see her getting forced by her boss or others (coworkers maybe?). I want her to struggle a bit not outright enjoy it.
Her affair with her boss started with blackmail it should continue like that, eventually Tony pushing Lara to others.
Her last scene with him was a bit underwhelming for me, because of her enjoyment.
There's room here for both versions of NTR/sub, one with her enjoying it (corruption) and the other with her suffering it (humiliation/rape).

On the other hand, if there was an alternative NTR/dom subpath as I suggested, I'd only open the possibility for the MC to discover what she's doing in this one. In a way he might even feel proud of having such a strong partner :devilish:

Regards

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
All responses are great, thank you all. What Lara scenes do you want to see in the future?
When the game first started development and when development went for a long pause, it was about Lara and the neighbor having an affair, that ship has long sailed, so now the dynamic between Lara and her boss and the MC is where it's at and why I went back to financially supporting the game. I don't agree there has been too much focus on this as some are saying because the MC is in most of the scenes and the dev makes an excellent effort of creating the news studio and creating a real news studio atmosphere and Lara is so believable as a character and her facial expressions are realistic with modern women, who just go through the motions, some games overdo facial expressions and I avoid those games.

Reactions: Busted1201

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hey T4bbo, got one question, in the last update on the office dinner/party scene ( which was damm hot )when Tony was talking to Lara about making things up/right with him and the MC and to visit their new home. Was this line for the plot, or is this going to happen in the future as an update scene ?

Reactions: L0b0ts

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey T4bbo, got one question, in the last update on the office dinner/party scene ( which was damm hot )when Tony was talking to Lara about making things up/right with him and the MC and to visit their new home. Was this line for the plot, or is this going to happen in the future as an update scene ?
future update i'd say.

Reactions: 1879

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
Just played the most recent update. Loved it! Please add more Lara and Tony sex scenes, love the way he fucks her good and hard, especially when he cums inside her. I hope she gets pregnant with Tony's child. I feel like ppl love more Lara scenes and imo she's carrying this game. :devilish: :love:(y)

Jul 30, 2020
previous game was pretty good. i hope this one is good as well (and there's good enough ntr content because last game was also considered a ntr game but there was no content)

overall i guess game should be good.

Reactions: Cedrog

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
In the Cuckqueen path, it will be interesting to see whether she'll always be an observer, pushing the MC to fuck other women (only enjoying being cuckolded), or she'll get more involved and at some point the other woman has the opportunity to play with Lara as well. Since we've seen some lesbian content being introduced, there's an open window here to add some toys for the ladies, which would make things much more fun.
I would be doing cartwheels and backflips!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mamonetti

critter

Jun 9, 2017
How to trigger Lara blowing Tony/ been fucked by Tony in the hotel room event?

I tried to vary her love points (+14, -1, -11) but nothing changes ... the scene ends after fingering her.
It's odd because in my first play through I could trigger the fuck-scene with love -2.

thanks in advance

Ok ... skipping forward I found out, that the first scene with the MC and the second scene with Tony are mixed-up.

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Sorry, weird question : If I select NTR On when talking to Dr Wick, will I still be able to avoid NTR/swinging by making the proper choices ? I like games when there is a possibility of NTR and I can make the right decisions and avoid it. Or is choosing NTR Off the only way to avoid NTR/swinging ?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry, weird question : If I select NTR On when talking to Dr Wick, will I still be able to avoid NTR/swinging by making the proper choices ? I like games when there is a possibility of NTR and I can make the right decisions and avoid it. Or is choosing NTR Off the only way to avoid NTR/swinging ?
You should be able too if i remember correctly. Think ultimately it depends on your score with Lara if its in the plus even with NTR on she won't give into the boss and if her score is low she will.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes