Chicha

May 3, 2017
View attachment 2873050
8/23/2023 12:12 PM EST
Arriving early

Arriving early at your therapy session, you might have caught Dr. Wick off guard. The unanticipated extra moments offered an unplanned, candid glimpse into the preparation behind her composed demeanor.

View attachment 2873054
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
8/23/2023 12:23 PM EST
Are you exhibionist?

Lara and Mike (Main Char.) might be planning a series of thrilling experiences that would fill their upcoming journey with unforgettable memories. Each idea sparked a shared enthusiasm, turning their ordinary conversation into a roadmap for an extraordinary adventure.

View attachment 2873065
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
8/23/2023 12:29 PM EST
Couple therapy

With a mix of nerves and anticipation, Lara finally attended her first therapy session, her guarded expression slowly giving way to a sense of relief as she began to share her thoughts and emotions. As the session unfolded, a newfound path towards "self-discovery" seemed to open up before her.
Where is Angelica? Why focusing Lara so much lol

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
And wanna bang Angelica would be what? DMD's complex? Lol
Neither is a realistic wanna... not in the "normal" world's view. And no problem with MILF's mind you, but WTF? C'mon are you really playing these games trying to replicate realism or are they a fantasy release? Angelica is unquestionably rendered smoking hot, young, nubile little beauty, next to the babysitter and her roommates she's number one of the four hottest characters in the game, followed by the Doc and then Lara. Yet it seems the biggest focus is Lara, ok also hot, but posed as a bit of a stuffy b***h for my tastes, the other married chick comes off as a bit of a sleaze, I don't know, different strokes I guess.

Reactions: Koulo077

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Neither is a realistic wanna... not in the "normal" world's view. And no problem with MILF's mind you, but WTF? C'mon are you really playing these games trying to replicate realism or are they a fantasy release? Angelica is unquestionably rendered smoking hot, young, nubile little beauty, next to the babysitter and her roommates she's number one of the four hottest characters in the game, followed by the Doc and then Lara. Yet it seems the biggest focus is Lara, ok also hot, but posed as a bit of a stuffy b***h for my tastes, the other married chick comes off as a bit of a sleaze, I don't know, different strokes I guess.
Lara is my favorite, but i do agree the huge focus on her in detrimental of Angelica/Erica in the latest parts of the game some kind hurt their storylines. In the beginning, there was a good balance between Lara/Angelica/Erica screentime but lately Angelica/Erica stories seem being stuck while Lara story keep progressing. And this could be bad in the long-run because this can give to Angelica and Erica a weird pace and make the things that will happen with them feeling rushed and out of place.
I understand Lara should be the favorite girl of Taboo's patrons (it's my favorite girl too) but i think come back to the initial balance between Lara/Angelice/Erica will make the story flow better.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Lara is my favorite, but i do agree the huge focus on her in detrimental of Angelica/Erica in the latest parts of the game some kind hurt their storylines. In the beginning, there was a good balance between Lara/Angelica/Erica screentime but lately Angelica/Erica stories seem being stuck while Lara story keep progressing. And this could be bad in the long-run because this can give to Angelica and Erica a weird pace and make the things that will happen with them feeling rushed and out of place.
I understand Lara should be the favorite girl of Taboo's patrons (it's my favorite girl too) but i think come back to the initial balance between Lara/Angelice/Erica will make the story flow better.
I’m fine with that, if Lara gets heavy screen time this update then next update let Angelica and the babysitter crew get equal time next update, I’ll mention that Patreon too

Reactions: Koulo077

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m fine with that, if Lara gets heavy screen time this update then next update let Angelica and the babysitter crew get equal time next update, I’ll mention that Patreon too
Wow that was quick here’s what he said:

I will probably issue version next month, cause we are only now starting working on bullet points for Angelica... and there is planned a loooooot for her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And wanna bang Angelica would be what? DMD's complex? Lol
The difference is a mom attraction specifically requires the fetish. I have zero interest in incest, but I can still enjoy father-daughter setups because at the core, it's a young attractive girl and I can ignore the relationship.

On the other hand, the mom characters are usually made to look like moms, and if you have no incest interest, it's nothing but a second rate model with ageing face and boobies.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The difference is a mom attraction specifically requires the fetish. I have zero interest in incest, but I can still enjoy father-daughter setups because at the core, it's a young attractive girl and I can ignore the relationship.

On the other hand, the mom characters are usually made to look like moms, and if you have no incest interest, it's nothing but a second rate model with ageing face and boobies.
Can't disagree more. I don't give a single fuck about incest and still i pick a hot mature woman over a young girl every-single-fucking time. Which makes Lara even more perfect since in this game we don't have to play the son character, but the boyfriend/partner character.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can't disagree more. I don't give a single fuck about incest and still i pick a hot mature woman over a young girl every-single-fucking time. Which makes Lara even more perfect since in this game we don't have to play the son character, but the boyfriend/partner character.
Ah, I should have added in milf to the fetish list. Yes, indeed, if you're not into incest but still into milfs that will sit fine with you.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah, I should have added in milf to the fetish list. Yes, indeed, if you're not into incest but still into milfs that will sit fine with you.
At my age, going after MILFs would be a bit of "going after young stuff." ;)

EDIT: I told my ex-wife/housemate (one month older than I). She laughed and said, "Yeah, chicken hawking!"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes