girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
One of the things I've preached, posted and whined about is how the great majority of devs approach and produce these projects. Coming from a video production background, I see all kinds of mistakes they are making and one of the biggest is a lack of storyboarding. Write the story in its entirety--beginning to end. That's the first thing to do. Don't deviate from it. Storyboard the project, set a release schedule. Four meaty releases per year is enough. Monthly releases of only 5 minutes play time is just irritating to me. Finish two releases before releasing the first. That will give a cushion in case RL stuff gets in the way.
A 100% proven production strategy that goes back to and way before my film background in the 70's. Write your story, be certain your entire story line flows through to a solid ending, and storyboard the entire project. Once that storyboard is complete, follow it like a map through a minefield.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I do it and it doesn't seem bad because thanks to that I can enjoy a great game that I really like and that you enjoy too, what he does is a great job and it's fair that he can get a fair remuneration in exchange so that he doesn't lose money. incentive to continue developing the game

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
And this coming from someone who really enjoys the Lara content.
Good post as usual!

I'm precisely in the crowd that cannot stomach the Lara content. I Ctrl skip It all just to get to literally anything else. Problem is there really isn't much else that doesn't include Lara. Therefore no point in subbing to his Patreon. As much as I like the rest of the game and premise I won't be able to swim against the tide of NTR Lara lovers.

I supported this game when it came out purely off the good will from Babysitter. Now I just leech and take whatever I can get...

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
pay me money monthly to get a voice and maybe get listened to while I rake everyone else for $1,000s a month with little or no content. Lol...imagine actually believing this and paying a monthly fee.
If it's so lucrative to work 24/7 on the game (setting up scenes, lightings, poses, angles and shaders), literally whole nights letting your rig batch render animations, pay storywriter and work/discuss storylines/scripts with him, keep all variables & paths in mind, doing R&D... why don't you do it too?

Yes, I listen to people who provide value either in form of monetary support or constructive feedback, because they worked hard or clever even for those 5$/month or they have spent time playing game and giving feedback. Trolls who can't even provide normal critisism and feedback... it's waste of our precious time to even read their comments.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
If it's so lucrative to work 24/7 on the game (setting up scenes, lightings, poses, angles and shaders), literally whole nights letting your rig batch render animations, pay storywriter and work/discuss storylines/scripts with him, keep all variables & paths in mind, doing R&D... why don't you do it too?

Yes, I listen to people who provide value either in form of monetary support or constructive feedback, because they worked hard or clever even for those 5$/month or they have spent time playing game and giving feedback. Trolls who can't even provide normal critisism and feedback... it's waste of our precious time to even read their comments.
Gotta love those choosing beggars... "I can't do what you do, but it seems so easy you should do it for me for free!"

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He is right, it is a lot of effort and time that he has to dedicate to development, if he sees that it does not pay off monetarily, surely he will not give more support as any developer would, in my case, in addition to my work, I also repair, optimize and give support for technology that I originally couldn't use in the games I work on

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
I do wonder how you expect to convert fans of other content and characters to subscribers if you only provide content that current subscribers want. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything. But it seems counterproductive to increasing your subscriber base. Like, I can see having planned content for all routes and characters for a specific version and allow voting to prioritize the order it gets done... but what will the end product look like by the end of this? Will you sell on steam, for example, tease all these other women at the beginning and when people purchase and play, they feel ripped off because they didn't get any of that content? Or am I misunderstanding you here?

Surely, it can't be a great idea to continuously allow your subscribers to tell you what kind of story you tell unless you don't care about the story, only about those monthly subscribers.

And this coming from someone who really enjoys the Lara content.
Agree wholeheartedly! Prime example is Big Brother. Eric was an awesome OP antagonist, kept me on my toes playing the game, until patrons voted him out and all the tension vanished :confused:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true I don't care when the survey is about something aesthetic but when it refers to the story I don't like it, I always want to play the vision of its developer's story I'm not interested in that of the others, also over time it starts to create division between patrons who may feel less heard than others and unfortunately I saw it in other games that even these ended up leaving the game

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
It's true I don't care when the survey is about something aesthetic but when it refers to the story I don't like it, I always want to play the vision of its developer's story I'm not interested in that of the others, also over time it starts to create division between patrons who may feel less heard than others and unfortunately I saw it in other games that even these ended up leaving the game
Even more than that, changing the story line around on the fly is dangerous for a writer. You can 'paint yourself in a corner' and find yourself without a believable or comfortable route to an ending. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, a crappy ending taints the whole story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That was what happened to mircom3d who, by allowing himself to be influenced by a group of patrons, ended up losing the course of history, I argued with him for months for him to understand and I did not succeed, he created a division among his patrons and lost support for not understanding , when he understood months later and if he realized that he had to restart his work, he lost years of development for letting himself be influenced by a small group, that's why I don't like anyone influencing the developer's history.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Good post as usual!

I'm precisely in the crowd that cannot stomach the Lara content. I Ctrl skip It all just to get to literally anything else. Problem is there really isn't much else that doesn't include Lara. Therefore no point in subbing to his Patreon. As much as I like the rest of the game and premise I won't be able to swim against the tide of NTR Lara lovers.

I supported this game when it came out purely off the good will from Babysitter. Now I just leech and take whatever I can get...
This is constructive feedback... I like it and I am curious... you mentioned: "cannot stomach the Lara content" you don't like any path with Lara? Even cuckquean (harem route) or pure loyal Lara? Or just NTR - Cheating/Swinging? Or fact that there is possibility that Lara cheats on you makes whole gameplay with her disgusting?

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Never thought I would see the day, but will have to disagree a bit with you here, GOOML.

One of the things I've preached, posted and whined about is how the great majority of devs approach and produce these projects. Coming from a video production background, I see all kinds of mistakes they are making and one of the biggest is a lack of storyboarding. Write the story in its entirety--beginning to end. That's the first thing to do. Don't deviate from it. Storyboard the project, set a release schedule. Four meaty releases per year is enough. Monthly releases of only 5 minutes play time is just irritating to me. Finish two releases before releasing the first. That will give a cushion in case RL stuff gets in the way.

Opening the project to other genres/tags, running polls to include new content or ideas will slow down development to a crawl. People will complain, the dev becomes irritated and disillusioned leading to burnout and lack of motivation and round and round it goes with each cycle getting worse. If the dev has new ideas, write them down and save them for the next game, or create DLC after the primary project is released. No way a dev can please everyone with one project, but in my opinion the best way to grow a fan base is to finish on time and deliver what is promised. Use the second project to build on the first.
Valuable advice from somebody who knows their stuff. Render times make this more like video production than novel writing. It’s comparatively easy to rewrite a few chapters of a linear novel. But a branching story with significant production time? That’s a totally different animal.

Reactions: Chaosguy

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
This is constructive feedback... I like it and I am curious... you mentioned: "cannot stomach the Lara content" you don't like any path with Lara? Even cuckquean (harem route) or pure loyal Lara? Or just NTR - Cheating/Swinging? Or fact that there is possibility that Lara cheats on you makes whole gameplay with her disgusting?
Hey T4bbo!

For me personally Lara's introduction really soured me on the character. She comes off as truly insufferable even if I try my best to please her and be a good husband. Even considering the MC could be a cheating asshole who doesn't put much effort in the marriage. I think Lara's insecurities regarding the MC's faithfulness paints her character in a very bad light early on and it takes a while to gather enough points with her in order to make her pleasing enough to tolerate.

Any routes other than the swinging one also don't do much for me. I don't like Tony enough to make her NTR route enjoyable and the solo loving couple would probably end up too boring.

Final note regarding Lara has to do with her model. This is preference based of course but I don't really find her attractive. Something that could improve her overall looks for me would be playing around with another hairstyle outside of the shower scenes. I get she wants to look professional in her job but the short/tied hair in females doesn't really do it for me.

Finally I have no issues with you catering to your supporters and more dedicated fan base. I truly believe those are the people you should try to please first and foremost but a little balance is always nice. I would love to see more from Jessica and Angelica. And even Erica.

Edit: Also if I have your attention, please consider having an alternative to Patreon.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey T4bbo!

For me personally Lara's introduction really soured me on the character. She comes off as truly insufferable even if I try my best to please her and be a good husband. Even considering the MC could be a cheating asshole who doesn't put much effort in the marriage. I think Lara's insecurities regarding the MC's faithfulness paints her character in a very bad light early on and it takes a while to gather enough points with her in order to make her pleasing enough to tolerate.

Any routes other than the swinging one also don't do much for me. I don't like Tony enough to make her NTR route enjoyable and the solo loving couple would probably end up too boring.

Final note regarding Lara has to do with her model. This is preference based of course but I don't really find her attractive. Something that could improve her overall looks for me would be playing around with another hairstyle outside of the shower scenes. I get she wants to look professional in her job but the short/tied hair in females doesn't really do it for me.

Finally I have no issues with you catering to your supporters and more dedicated fan base. I truly believe those are the people you should try to please first and foremost but a little balance is always nice. I would love to see more from Jessica and Angelica. And even Erica.

Edit: Also if I have your attention, please consider having an alternative to Patreon.
I have no problem at all with Lara’s looks, but wouldn’t mind seeing a different hairstyle or even a sexy red wig. Especially if she’s going to be doing more exhibitionism and probly public sex, she doesn’t want people to know it’s the news caster or she could lose her job

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only thing I see strange for now is that the character of lara has a lot of weight in the development of history to a level that the name of the game title loses meaning, since if they removed babysitters it would not change much due to the little impact it has on the history

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
The next update will have 3 big scenes. One for each of the main Girls Angelica /Erica/Lara... So next update will be well balanced. Should make everybody happy.

I think it's interesting how different kinks and taste are. I only play this game because of the dynamic between Mc +Lara+ an other male/female chars.
The are people who don't like her, but for me pers. She is the hottest female char in all games I have played so far.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I have no problem at all with Lara’s looks, but wouldn’t mind seeing a different hairstyle or even a sexy red wig. Especially if she’s going to be doing more exhibitionism and probly public sex, she doesn’t want people to know it’s the news caster or she could lose her job
Good Point! G(y)
A new hair style for would be nice.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just wanna see more scenes of LaraxMike fucking in different places/scenarios. Last update in the spa was great, but not have LaraxMike fucking each other in any of the various paths was a big missed opportunity.
IMHO every update should have at least 1 scene of LaraxMike fucking. Be in their house or anywhere else :)(y)

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Hey T4bbo!

I echo this statement about 90%. The only thing I would change is I'm not big on the swinging aspect either, haha. But yeah, loved the first game and was excited for this one, but I put it aside until we get more stuff from Angelica, Jessica, Erica, etc... Even if I turn off the NTR, the way Lara is written (well written, in fact) still feels like she is in a marriage she doesn't want to be in and is forced to and that's just a turn off for me. So when a lot of the content is based around that, I'm not really too excited to play the new updates. Plus, I'll also agree I don't find her that attractive either.

That being said, I'm not one to jump on someone's thread and gripe about things I don't like! I was just gonna wait until we got an update with the characters I enjoy. I just wanted to reenforce that I think the Dev can write the game however he likes and if it's something I don't enjoy, I'll simply play something else.

The Dev does a good job on this game. It's just the content that most of his supporters want to see is something I'm not into and that's the way it is.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes