Jan 7, 2022
I hit a scene with the wife on a bed that ended up being a bit of a gatekeeper against me. She's laying back and different body parts highlight different places you can touch her. Great! Options galore! I'm all about options in these games!

One of the options is foot and I don't have the footjob kink so I opted out of that one.

One of the options is neck and I don't have that neck grabbing kink, so I opted out of that one. Sometimes I grab a neck toward the end of an encounter to help put an exclamation point on a creampie, but I don't have the neck-grabbing-early-in-the-session kink.

Touched everything else and clicked through short little scenes.

...and she's just laying there looking at me.

Soooo, I grab a foot hoping it would open some options between the legs but that was the short footjob I wasn't looking for.

...and we're looking at each other...

So really the scene isn't options galore and I gotta grab her by the neck to progress?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alexbt

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks got everything but 4
If it helps, #4 is where Lara is pretending to be Mike's prostitute (both wearing masks in the hotel room), he's treating her like a complete slut and she's getting off on it. Not sure exactly how to get that scene, as I used the gallery unlocker in the OP.

Reactions: Busted1201

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
If it helps, #4 is where Lara is pretending to be Mike's prostitute (both wearing masks in the hotel room), he's treating her like a complete slut and she's getting off on it. Not sure exactly how to get that scene, as I used the gallery unlocker in the OP.
You have to successfully choke her in bed, which can be done by doing the prior actions too many times, like touch breasts etc - that is, do the same action too many times without variety.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Updated for 0.0.7

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update to the mod coming anytime soon? Would really appreciate it!!!

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Updated for 0.0.7

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Are you working on a mod update soon?

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Are you working on a mod update soon?
If you had cared to look a few posts above, you would have realized that Scrappy is currently on a Vacation of sorts.... and will have a FUCKTON of Mods to Update once he returns... and NOBODY knows in which Order those will be worked on... but common Sense says, the ones with the most People asking MIGHT be last... just sayin...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you had cared to look a few posts above, you would have realized that Scrappy is currently on a Vacation of sorts.... and will have a FUCKTON of Mods to Update once he returns... and NOBODY knows in which Order those will be worked on... but common Sense says, the ones with the most People asking MIGHT be last... just sayin...
right, he updated 1 mod (afaik) recentlish (last week) but that's drop in ocean of games he mods/used to mod.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment O8ewwj7.mp4

7/11/2023 2:55 PM EST
Exciting news!

I would like to share with you where I was dedicating my time last week with extensive research and development...

Every time after release of a new update I dedicate some time to R&D (research and development) to make game even better. Last time I've created pipeline for quick and easy AI short talking anims, now I was focusing on my new "Fluid Rig" or maybe call it "The Money Shot Rig"... :D

In the video you can see my process of fine-tuning capabilities and exploring its potential.

Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to deliver exceptional results.

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

T4bbo

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
View attachment 2762499

Exciting news!

I would like to share with you where I was dedicating my time last week with extensive research and development...

Every time after release of a new update I dedicate some time to R&D (research and development) to make game even better. Last time I've created pipeline for quick and easy AI short talking anims, now I was focusing on my new "Fluid Rig" or maybe call it "The Money Shot Rig"... :D

In the video you can see my process of fine-tuning capabilities and exploring its potential.

T4bbo
Fuck I can't wait to see Lara get pregnant by Tony. He's only been cumming inside her pussy. So fucking hot :) :devilish:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
what does this mean , anyone care to explain ?
Dropping fucking loads.

More Fluids For Facial Fanatics.

Bigger more realistic cumshots.

View attachment 2762499

Exciting news!

T4bbo
Looks decent, this is something that's neglected in far too many games, vn or otherwise 3d.

Though, I like the look of the transparent fluid at :45 better than the fully rendered at :55, too many games make jizz either too white and it looks like elmers glue (like here), or oddly yellow like the guy has jaundice or something (too many japanese art games)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Dropping fucking loads.

More Fluids For Facial Fanatics.

Bigger more realistic cumshots.

Looks decent, this is something that's neglected in far too many games, vn or otherwise 3d.

Though, I like the look of the transparent fluid at :45 better than the fully rendered at :55, too many games make jizz either too white and it looks like elmers glue (like here), or oddly yellow like the guy has jaundice or something (too many japanese art games)
Yeah Lara and Miranda will look good wearing a sperm mask, also Dr Wick and Angelica :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2762499

Exciting news!

T4bbo
Wow, that's evolution to a whole new level. Lara getting some milk in her face was hot:love::love::love:
Now all that's left is for Miranda Angelica to receive a little help from the AI :p

Reactions: Busted1201
4.30 star(s) 85 Votes