hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Getting the stats with Lara down to negative figures and Lara gets right into the Boss, she loves it, this affair is going to develop into something epic, she will always have MC just for mere convenience and is the father of her newborn, the mechanics of the story are genius.
That is if you always allow her coworkers/John to do everything?
I still think that that's just wishful thinking on your part. Currently MC is not getting humiliated etc yet.
IMO it's still in the stages where the orc has captured the princess and she's enjoying it against her will, but not where she willingly stays at the orc village instead of being rescued ;)

and the MC gets the great news he got his daughter pregnant :ROFLMAO:
and the babysitter gets fucked by 3 different guys
I mean getting one real sex scene with each would be nice first

Reactions: ImperialD

JohnnySmithDoe

Jan 6, 2022
Have to say swinging in this game flows pretty well, not too rushed, couple exploring sexy situations and keeping it pretty respectful between the couples, without humiliations. Hope it doesn't go downhill and become corrupted fuck fest.

Still should explore MMF and MFF action in swinging scenes. Also to keep it fresh, getting rid of John/Mirranda would not be bad, maybe John oversteps some lines and that's it for them. Next MC/Lara could go look for new couple to play with in similar way they themselves were brought to swinging.

Reactions: Novelly

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I would dump Lara in a heartbeat for Erica.
I hope that is an option later in the game.

Lara is actually my least favourite character
I only want Erica well also maybe the daughter.
How can she not be? I get different people like different things but goddamn. Lara is an awful wife, an awful mother, an awful person and an unattractive middle aged woman. Where is the value in her? What's to like?

And apparently she herself knows she's worthless. That's why her only purpose is being a cum dumpster for an ugly old fart.

I really did try to get the best of her on a Strict Daddy path, being a lovely husband and backing her up whenever prompted and still I found her to be vile despite my best efforts...

Dec 29, 2021
Would love to start having Lara come with MC to the counseling sessions. Maybe leading to a CuckQueen or MFF with the Doc in the future. Probably wouldn't get enough votes for it to happen.

That's a good idea. Mike could have fun with Lara and is observed by Dr.Wick who masturbates and Mike or Lara notices that at some point Dr.Wick also joins the next game

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

Dec 29, 2021
Have to say swinging in this game flows pretty well, not too rushed, couple exploring sexy situations and keeping it pretty respectful between the couples, without humiliations. Hope it doesn't go downhill and become corrupted fuck fest.

Still should explore MMF and MFF action in swinging scenes. Also to keep it fresh, getting rid of John/Mirranda would not be bad, maybe John oversteps some lines and that's it for them. Next MC/Lara could go look for new couple to play with in similar way they themselves were brought to swinging.

I wouldn't mind if John accidentally ran into Lara alone and took her by surprise.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I only have the scene where he sits on the motorbike with Lara and touches her, but no more... :unsure:
I’m the hot tub she gives him a quick bj and facial but I didn’t see it in the garage, I thought at the massage parlor she would give him one, but he did get her pussy & ass instead. You can go through the images folder for this game to see any scenes you missed

Dec 29, 2021
I’m the hot tub she gives him a quick bj and facial but I didn’t see it in the garage, I thought at the massage parlor she would give him one, but he did get her pussy & ass instead. You can go through the images folder for this game to see any scenes you missed

i know, thanks i had the idea that john could surprise lara alone and someone said there was already the scene where john gave lara a blowjob in the basement. That's why I was unsure because I only have the scene with the fumbling on the motorbike. But everything is ok, I have everything.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes