skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
So .. the few past and current patrons around here agree majority support in polls
is : most requests on Lara cheating/NTR stuff - so the dev is obliging and rendering those in.

Seems most peeps like to see variety in the men in this game,
rather than actual scenes with the women in the game.
Tough luck about fleshing out the other women when
most guys seem to want new dicks in and around Lara.
The difference between his first game(babysitter) and babysitters is the multiple protagonist and the models(obviously) but when you put so much content on one protagonist(Lara) it gets really boring. Im just one vote on his patreon so that dont change anything in the development but just like i said it would be good to put some variety on the game or maybe this time t4boo dont post that vote circle and just take over the game cause its obvisouly Lara gonna get the most votes and we gonna never get content with the other girls or babysitters in this game its gonna be a loop of MC getting cucked over and over again.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The difference between his first game(babysitter) and babysitters is the multiple protagonist and the models(obviously) but when you put so much content on one protagonist(Lara) it gets really boring. Im just one vote on his patreon so that dont change anything in the development but just like i said it would be good to put some variety on the game or maybe this time t4boo dont post that vote circle and just take over the game cause its obvisouly Lara gonna get the most votes and we gonna never get content with the other girls or babysitters in this game its gonna be a loop of MC getting cucked over and over again.
While I like the Lara content, I would love more with the other girls, too. Particularly Erica and Angela. While I appreciate a dev that listens to their supporters, you still have to make a balanced game because not everyone will like the same content. Which is why I prefer devs don't create polls on what content should be next and instead follow their own vision. Perhaps T4bbo will eventually get around to it... not really sure of his dev plan. But as they say, variety is the spice of life.

unreal4real

Dec 19, 2017
Finally i found it again! My last update was where Lara was touched by the boss. And now so much content and so much cheating its so great!

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
From what I remember, the renders for the Erica date content are at least partly prepared? Any chance for another quick update soon? :HideThePain:

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
What a massive letdown.

There really isn't anything in this update if you don't like Lara or find her attractive at all. But can't fault T4bbo for catering to his patrons. I'd do the same.

Meanwhile I'll keep skipping content till more stuff with Angelica and Jessica comes around.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
While I like the Lara content, I would love more with the other girls, too. Particularly Erica and Angela. While I appreciate a dev that listens to their supporters, you still have to make a balanced game because not everyone will like the same content. Which is why I prefer devs don't create polls on what content should be next and instead follow their own vision. Perhaps T4bbo will eventually get around to it... not really sure of his dev plan. But as they say, variety is the spice of life.
I agree with everything you say and it has a good mix of content but more of the other characters would be better. Erica seems to of been forgotten really. I imagine alot of development time went into the massage scene and weve already had those 4 getting steamy not to long ago. Defo want more Angela, for real not dreams though!

Unfortunately hes most likely gonna listen to the people that pay his bills and mortgage. tbf i think this is mostly his vision based on his previous game. Its exactly what i expected it to be and the cast is already much bigger than the last game so thats a plus and hes generally consistent with his updates. I believe he will get content out for all his characters. Great update anyway and i look forward to the next one.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
From what I remember, the renders for the Erica date content are at least partly prepared? Any chance for another quick update soon? :HideThePain:
Well this update was ment to be released in May but there was some delays. I cant remember why so maybe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said on June 19 Erica was already done gotten ready .. dunno where the hold up is,
another half year ... maybe?
the Erica date
”JUNE 19 AT 12:53 AM

Primping
Erica's heart fluttered with a mixture of excitement and anxiety
as she's preparing for her first date, her mind filled with anticipation”

Oh, wait. she is in the middle of preparations ... my mistake.
I believe he will get content out for all his characters. Great update anyway and i look forward to the next one
Meanwhile I'll keep skipping content till more stuff with Angelica and Jessica comes around.
To be fair, the polls from two whole years ago told a very different story:

Question is who is your favorite character that you're looking forward to seeing in the next update... girl/s that wins will get my special attention i.e. more effort to add more animations, angles and poses in lewd scenes...

number one was Angelica at 46

second was Erica at 24

third was Lara at 23
runners up, I gues, were Jessica, Jane and Sasha with 16

109 votes total

What girls you would like to see in next episode the most?
Angelica = 13
Erica = 7
Jessica = 7
Lara = 5
Jane & Sasha = 4
Neighbors = 3

a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game:
Harem = 35 top choice
Corruption = 32
MFF = 27
Anal = 22
Milf = 21
... so far we got top choices for the male protagonist power play.

Sharing/Swinging/Group sex = 17
FF = 14
Sleep = 12
BDSM = 11
Spanking = 8
Voyeurism = 8
MMF = 7
Exhibitionism = 5
Cuckold / Hotwife = 5
Feet = 1

NTR was the last thin anyone was ever thinking about back then ...

225 votes total

I cant remember why

I would issue the new version in May 2023, what was actual plan, but together with storywriter we made a decision that in next version we will also include Erica story progression too which was 2nd option in the recent poll. It makes much more sense as she was excluded in whole previous release and it will also buy us time to fine tune some scripts and animations from previous parts.

The next chapter will include following:
1.) Horror night / sleepover with Angelica (various outcomes)
2.) Massage parlour (including swinging, lesbian scenes, cuck-queaning in various forms, harem etc. really lot of content and animations here)
3.) Breaking news broadcast and interview
4.) Secret office party
5.) The progression of the general story involving three college female friends who are babysitting in the same neighborhood.
6.) Practice date with Erica”

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Lara is the main storyline of the game, everything else works around it and Lara is delivering, she is awesome and one of my favorite all time characters in all adult games, with her boyfriend relationship is minus 7 so that's cheating frenzy mode for Lara. :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You seem to love adventurous couple, where the canon story is she hated the turd at her job
tryin a get her attention and she would rather choke to death than be anywhere near the asshole.
Lara is the main storyline of the game
Seems like you are playing games to disrupt their canon story, as our Lara would rather cut her wrists than
get anywhere near the obnoxious boss disgusting weinstein fella.

Guess NTR story with a brainless broad in the driver seat taking shit from disgusting incels is you jam.

Happy gaming.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
There are some really good looking sex scenes this update. The lesbian shower scene easily takes the cake. Oiled Lara is something I didnt know I needed more of. She looked so damn sexy in so many shots. :devilish:

As for Tony, I definitely agree that it was and still is underwhelming. His content has great buildup, not perfect but adequate, but similar to previous updates it drops the ball as soon as the sex scenes starts. I LOVED when Tony demanded Lara to change, Lara being taken aback and her internal monologue about the dress, and how she regains confidence in a twisted way, but then Tony starts thrusting and it was the same old boring position. Yeah the lingerie is hot but can we finally get her naked lmao. If the dev just tweaked the actual sex a bit, the scene would be perfect.

Reactions: juice2000

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Atleast we get her perfect ass in the wet dream, now why can’t he have a dream like that of Dr Wick:love: or better yet plow her at her office, cause she wants it
Yes, at least we saw this wonder wow it would be hot to drag Dr Wick and fuck her in both holes in the office desk I'm still dreaming about it :love::p
and I also want to see more anal sex scenes Angelica already got it right in the ass now Lara is missing can be in this position..:devilish:
Screenshot_20230703-005308-163.png

Reactions: Kipling

Dec 29, 2021
I am a patron of this game.
I have already communicated with T4bbo and suggested my ideas. he answered appropriately: "slow down my friend", hahaha.

Only then did I understand again that he can't shake anything out of his sleeve.
overall i like the game very much in relation to the text, story, characters, sex etc. and that's why he's the only one i support. :cool:

:devilish:i would like, for example, if dr.wick secretly watches mike having sex and masturbates at the same time or if erica stays at angelica's and erica is fucked by mike while angelica sleeps and at the same time john takes lara by surprise in the laundry room or in the basement.:devilish:

but like i said it's just my imagination and the game is totally fine the way it is and i love it.:love:

Reactions: L0b0ts and Kipling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I used Windows Defender as my antivirus program once. Once. After a million false positives on harmless games and my computer being locked with ransomware because I looked at a website I decided that yes I would have to open my wallet if I wanted a computer that functions. As a denizen of a pirate forum, you must know that I made that decision with tears in my eye and had a death grip on those dollars as the clerk tried to take them for the cash register. However, it was money well spent. Windows Defender is trashware. You can't protect your computer with that crap.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Lara is the main storyline of the game
That is a wild take. We must be playing different games. Even if Lara literally had triple the content of any other character, MC included, I still could not see your point of view.

I can't even fathom how you can come to such a conclusion even with the cuck shit clouding your judgement. Lara doesn't have more solo onscreen time than Angelica. And even Erica has a little bit of it. I'd argue Dr. Wick is far more central to the plot and driving the story forward than Lara.

You are entitled to your opinion. I for one think she is a dull and vile character who doesn't give a flying fuck about her elder child or her newborn baby. She is an utterly shit mother with unlimited flaws yet she still acts like a cunt to everyone around her. She is also, imo, far and away the ugliest character in the game.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Anybody know how to unlock the anal dream scene? Even in strict route the only scene I can unlock is the vaginal one

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes