NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I personally hope that it was similar to his first game and that he still has a complete non-ntr path. I really like how this dev works and I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game because it started to focus only on ntr, balancing and forget or leave the loyalty or harem paths as residual. As I said, it was something similar to the first game
Do you really think that this dev wouldn't leave a non-NTR path in this game? In the last game, you had the option to feed the NTR rivals to fucking sharks.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I got it too. Don't open that file.
Well... use a real antivirus proggy or nothing, but dont talk bullshit, nothing to be concerned about is in this file, only bullshit antivirus progs "see" something where is nothing...

doesnt change the fact that this update is not worth the download, just like the one before, way to short and uninteresting if you are not on a NTR path. And i dont like those.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
how do you get the kylie scene?

EDIT: Nvm i found it you have to reject the Miranda scene then ask for more

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I personally hope that it was similar to his first game and that he still has a complete non-ntr path. I really like how this dev works and I wouldn't want to have to stop following this game because it started to focus only on ntr, balancing and forget or leave the loyalty or harem paths as residual. As I said, it was something similar to the first game
The first game was excellent

Reactions: Ursus4321
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes