MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
From Her(Miranda) POV :
She already has 2 stories ready ig
one for MC against Lara so MC fucks her
One for Lara against MC
So She and Lara and John can have fun
It's still hard to understand her goals... :D Miranda's life seems to be boring, so she decided to include both Mc and Lara in her game... Or maybe she's also a nymphomaniac :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Do you mean that the MC doesn't want there to be plenty of space in their relationship and Lara's vagina that he can't fill? :unsure: :LOL:
MC was speculating something after their Date night
In Good Wife Path also Lara didn't say anything about her promotion and Tony told him
Even he didn't like the Short dress News reporting send by Angelica
Ig Miranda is behind this as She is the one in the office who can reveal it and Tony is not that fool to do that because of his position

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's still hard to understand her goals... :D Miranda's life seems to be boring, so she decided to include both Mc and Lara in her game... Or maybe she's also a nymphomaniac :ROFLMAO:
No, it's not boring man she wants it spiced up. She has no problem with that cuz she does that with other guys behind John and he knows it.
It will help her a lot to spend time with MC Big cock and Lara as she is Bi

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
MC was speculating something after their Date night
In Good Wife Path also Lara didn't say anything about her promotion and Tony told him
Even he didn't like the Short dress News reporting send by Angelica
Ig Miranda is behind this as She is the one in the office who can reveal it and Tony is not that fool to do that because of his position
When Mc and Lara came to the neighbors. there, as Miranda herself hinted, they saw in the report how sexy Lara was dressed, at that moment Mc also thought about it, because he had not been in the know before... I think how the short dress was the work of Miranda, she probably wanted to bring her back into her sex life

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No, it's not boring man she wants it spiced up. She has no problem with that cuz she does that with other guys behind John and he knows it.
It will help her a lot to spend time with MC Big cock and Lara as she is Bi
About the boring life it was just a joke as an assumption :D But yes, I agree, she is still a hungry girl for sex. that’s why I’m waiting for a new update of the swing scene or an exchange of couples with her and Mc with Lara, otherwise it’s enough to watch how everyone fills Lara with sperm.

Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The two paths I see with Miranda are the first where she wants the two couples to relate more and have more swinger sex and the second the ntr where Miranda is going to take advantage of Lara to have more sex with the mc without Lara even knowing what happens I can react to avoid it, I hope it helps you
but judging by the expression on John's face, Miranda's husband. he just longs for Lara, it seemed to me that he didn’t even care about swinging, just to get her... if Miranda gets deeply involved with her husband and finds out that he is really interested in Lara, she will completely come running to Mc with joy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43 and D Dog

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You asked about Miranda, but it depends on which route you follow will determine which Miranda we are going to see and the same could happen with John, I don't think they will break up their relationship but I do think that both of them can be more open on the ntr route, I think so

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do I get Jessica and jennifer giving me Blowie during the fotosesion ? anyone know?

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
On discord the Dev said he has updated the links on patreon with the gallery updated, if someone can share it will be amazing :love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How do I get Jessica and jennifer giving me Blowie during the fotosesion ? anyone know?
It seems that Sasha or Mc should photograph both of them, I don’t remember exactly. after that you will get a blowie from them

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
isn't someone creeping on Jess and the other girl in their room, maybe is the same guy? Haven't played first game.
As laughable as I still consider inconsequential stuff such as your fluids experiments, I gotta say it the cum looks good. There is your feedback.
Still wasted time, fight me 1v1, if you disagree :Kappa:
View attachment 3007352
Live action adaptation

Who's the girl in your signature?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would like to have Silver instead of Tony at least he had more charisma But good job in making Tony so creepy that add dramatism to the scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No People gets confused with Babysitter with Babysitters
Here in this game there is no Silver but have Tony
I know, I just saw the day before yesterday someone was saying that Silver would be in Babysitters too? supposedly collaboration with Tony... maybe I misunderstood

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know, I just saw the day before yesterday someone was saying that Silver would be in Babysitters too? supposedly collaboration with Tony... maybe I misunderstood
We'll see about, I read that too but I took it more like poking the non ntr faction than anything else

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes