SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I was going to try the path with Lara & Tyrone date, but after getting through a good chunk of it, I couldn't stand Tyrone... being able to see the others characters thoughts is honestly a bit of a drawback, you already know their intentions and motivations before they even do anything. Which kind of sucks, there's no real suspense or tension, when you already know what everyone is thinking about and plan to do.

It does have have the added benefit of giving me some good chuckles though, sometimes when characters are thinking about shit, especially Angelica, it can be pretty humorous.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
nah, he will pimp angelica and babysitter.
I'm pretty sure the other day he mentioned other guys being able to fuck Lara and Angelica as much as they want, but that no one better touch Erica cause she's only for him.

Something like that :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was going to try the path with Lara & Tyrone date, but after getting through a good chunk of it, I couldn't stand Tyrone... being able to see the others characters thoughts is honestly a bit of a drawback, you already know their intentions and motivations before they even do anything. Which kind of sucks, there's no real suspense or tension, when you already know what everyone is thinking about and plan to do.

It does have have the added benefit of giving me some good chuckles though, sometimes when characters are thinking about shit, especially Angelica, it can be pretty humorous.
Agreed, I'm not a fan of Tyrone... or Tyrone's in general. I also agree with your point about seeing other character's thoughts. It definitely takes away from that suspense and tension.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Naah,it changed to Angelica and then recently He changed to Lara :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joshy needs to make up his mind! :p

My favorite in the beginning was Erica, only because everything was still fresh and she seemed like the only sane and down to earth one. Then as it progressed and Lara started to calm down and became more chill I started to like her the best. Angelica, is a whole can of worms, I like her but she's still annoying at times, but she has gotten better.

So for me it's Lara>Erica>Angelica (For now, but I have a feeling Erica could take that top spot for me once we get more of her)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Agreed, I'm not a fan of Tyrone... or Tyrone's in general. I also agree with your point about seeing other character's thoughts. It definitely takes away from that suspense and tension.
I'm pretty sure the other day he mentioned other guys being able to fuck Lara and Angelica as much as they want, but that no one better touch Erica cause she's only for him.

Something like that :LOL:

I would Love Tyrone with Jessica and Jane. Even Jane is a Good Sucker. Both can Share. Please in this Game I don't want Tyrone as Robert (in Babysitter a Smuggler or Criminal). His Sudden change was quite confusing for all players.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Btw, If I try to play babysitters with NTR disabled, are there any changes? I usually played with NTR turned on, I can even get around this. so is there any difference? It’s clear that we probably won’t see any betrayal on Lara’s part, me just interested in some dialogues and much more.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm liking most aspects of this story. In particular for me I think the most intriguing storyline at this point is Angelica. The way that last scene was left was really touchy and kind of awkward. I'm wondering if she's going through a transition from bratty little tart to affectionate LI for the MC. It's clear from the dialogue she has feelings for him already. They may be growing into something.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Btw, If I try to play babysitters with NTR disabled, are there any changes? I usually played with NTR turned on, I can even get around this. so is there any difference? It’s clear that we probably won’t see any betrayal on Lara’s part, me just interested in some dialogues and much more.
You might skip some NTR scenes, with that if you disagree with Bossy Lara then it will be boring. :confused:
You won't able to play H0rny Lara scenes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod, and turned NTR off on certain parts to see the difference, the main thing changed is the dialogue, of course some scenes are also different, but most scenes still happen, just you don't have any chance of any NTR happening is all.

The dialogue differences usually boil down to, if NTR is on, loyal Lara will still have thoughts when she sees other guys she likes, and will thirst for them a bit, so basically with NTR on, she window shops quite a bit, with NTR off she doesn't.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod, and turned NTR off on certain parts to see the difference, the main thing changed is the dialogue, of course some scenes are also different, but most scenes still happen, just you don't have any chance of any NTR happening is all.

The dialogue differences usually boil down to, if NTR is on, loyal Lara will still have thoughts when she sees other guys she likes, and will thirst for them a bit, so basically with NTR on, she window shops quite a bit, with NTR off she doesn't.
You might skip some NTR scenes, with that if you disagree with Bossy Lara then it will be boring. :confused:
You won't able to play H0rny Lara scenes
I thought so. Thanks, I'd rather play with NTR on. but for this I need a mod, so I haven't fully played the new update yet, I'll wait for the mod and try again. I tried to play the new update, sometimes it’s difficult without mods and it’s stupid to miss everything..

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Were there any hints?
Python:
    mik "Babysitters might be harder to find than models it looks like."
    scene Picture3338 with dissolve
    eri "What makes you say that?"
    mik "I keep hearing that people I know are looking for child care."
    mik "John and Miranda next door are looking for someone and I've heard that the guy moving in is also looking for the same."
    scene Picture3336 with dissolve
    eri "Do you have a new neighbour moving in?"
    mik "Yeah, some rich guy called Silver. Don't know much about him yet but I'd heard he was looking for a babysitter too."

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Python:
    mik "Babysitters might be harder to find than models it looks like."
    scene Picture3338 with dissolve
    eri "What makes you say that?"
    mik "I keep hearing that people I know are looking for child care."
    mik "John and Miranda next door are looking for someone and I've heard that the guy moving in is also looking for the same."
    scene Picture3336 with dissolve
    eri "Do you have a new neighbour moving in?"
    mik "Yeah, some rich guy called Silver. Don't know much about him yet but I'd heard he was looking for a babysitter too."
Ah shit, here we go again :WutFace:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Let's hope that this Silver will not be the same Silver. New Model. Make him with lil White hair in between but with good structure and not a bad personality one or else Tony get a Partner for sure :confused:
Yeah, about that...

I will make a spoiler here, previous owner of the previous house is Mr. Silver who got out of jail, returned to his wife and bought the house back from you. They have a newborn (and you know who father is). Now in the same street there are you and Lara, John and Miranda and Mr. Silver with his wife. All of them need babysitters (Jane, Jessica and Erica).

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes