MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's hope that this Silver will not be the same Silver. New Model. Make him with lil White hair in between but with good structure and not a bad personality one or else Tony get a Partner for sure :confused:
For me, as well as for Mc, it will be too much... I don’t know how many people have this idea, this feeling in the future they are trying to take away Mc's whole family. if Silver cooperates with Tony, I’m even afraid to imagine what awaits... :cautious:

May be T4bbo Will he decide to have Silver help Mc with her business? will show him what he is dealing with and against whom he will have to conduct business besides photography. but I think it's unlikely...

• Sad
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For me, as well as for Mc, it will be too much... I don’t know how many people have this idea, this feeling in the future they are trying to take away Mc's whole family. if Silver cooperates with Tony, I’m even afraid to imagine what awaits... :cautious:

May be T4bbo Will he decide to have Silver help Mc with her business? will show him what he is dealing with and against whom he will have to conduct business besides photography. but I think it's unlikely...
Yeah, about that...
She had a baby with the Previous MC, there was Silver wife Pregnant and again that wife had an elder Daughter & also is this Jessica is same Jessica? And what about Christine? it will be a mess. It would be better if this Silver is the son of that silver it will make sense. And this Silver needs a babysitter for his baby :(

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That's why Silver needs a babysitter.

Jess.

That's why i, don't want her to end up with Silver. I hope whatshername (Jane?) ends up with him. Couldn't care less.
That's my Point we can't choose Jessica or else a Negative turn. As Jailor Mr. Silver doesn't seem to have changed I think so, So I want this Silver to be the son of Mrs. Silver (Veruca from Babysitter) as he is newly married and had a baby. If it's not, the game will take a negative turn.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Jessica, Tyronne, are 2 characters what were in the Babysitter, Angelica i see some reensamblace with the Main Li from the first, VN
Edit: Im totally for Veruca and her daughter in this novel for what I want the other guy's ??

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Christine, I was a bit pissed that we couldn't end up with Sonya, or have 3 some with Christine, anyway I learned later that the whole devlopment of that game was fieldbattle with a lot of things going on IRL for the dev.
Edit: it is her eyes nose and the form of her face, the rest is pretty much tuned up but there are some renders where the reensemblance is strong.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Christine, I was a bit pissed that we couldn't end up with Sonya, or have 3 some with Christine, anyway I learned later that the whole devlopment of that game was fieldbattle with a lot of things going on IRL for the dev.
Edit: it is her eyes nose and the form of her face, the rest is pretty much tuned up but there are some renders where the reensemblance is strong.
The ending was pretty rough though, After Christine's mom Monica ig entered that made it lil messed up.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The crossovers are the most tedious part of the game, but it's the dev's story to tell and that's clearly an angle that they want to keep pushing.

I would have preferred a story with all new characters but that's not for us to decide, I just ignore the characters from the previous game as far as possible.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The crossovers are the most tedious part of the game, but it's the dev's story to tell and that's clearly an angle that they want to keep pushing.

I would have preferred a story with all new characters but that's not for us to decide, I just ignore the characters from the previous game as far as possible.
All this, of course, can be removed from view. The main thing is that the developer does not make the ending in the future as a bad ending as it was his first game, many years have already passed, and the developer has not promoted completely different characters, like Sasha or other girls, we only see Lara being filled with creamy milk. It’s time to think about how to prepare for the finals in the next year or almost 2 years...

I think it would be nice to give everyone an ending, for example, a maximum of 3 good endings could be made: where the first Mc and Lara are happy and have increased their new sex life. 2 can be done where he can be happy with Erica or with Angelica? Maybe he can come up with something for this. and option 3 Mc created a business on his own and already has his own business with someone and lives as he wishes... he found out that Lara cheated on him with her boss, and then Mc took everything from her, what if the child also stays with him, who knows, maybe by some miracle Mc will become the boss of some institution where he took possession of Tony and everyone was already shocked at how Mc rose to wealth? what about the other endings for girls, maybe you have other ideas for girls...

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
what about the other endings for girls, maybe you have other ideas for girls...
Dr. Wick having a chance. Others you have completed. 1) Happy Married life with Lara forgetting Past mistakes
2) Erica and MC get Engaged and Divorce Lara and Baby Custody goes to MC & Erica
3) Lara's divorce settling in with Angelica and continuing the Streams
4) Lara's Divorce, Leaving the place and shifting with Dr. Wick

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dr. Wick having a chance. Others you have completed. 1) Happy Married life with Lara forgetting Past mistakes
2) Erica and MC get Engaged and Divorce Lara and Baby Custody goes to MC & Erica
3) Lara's divorce settling in with Angelica and continuing the Streams
4) Lara's Divorce, Leaving the place and shifting with Dr. Wick
I like this idea! but everything is decided by T4bbo (y) The most possible option is where Mc marries Eric and both take custody of the child... in short, both options are like a happy family with Lara and leaving with Erica is quite expected, if there are no shocking expectations in the future update,.. What about dr. Wick, I have a feeling that she will help Mc overcome all sorts of discontent and complaints, and somehow they can also have affairs. We’ll see where the story leads.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I like this idea! but everything is decided by T4bbo (y) The most possible option is where Mc marries Eric and both take custody of the child... in short, both options are like a happy family with Lara and leaving with Erica is quite expected, if there are no shocking expectations in the future update,.. What about dr. Wick, I have a feeling that she will help Mc overcome all sorts of discontent and complaints, and somehow they can also have affairs. We’ll see where the story leads.
She is working on Mc's Mental and Physical urges, Like she wants to know whether MC is Physically attracted to everyone or Emotionally wants to be with girls, and MC can't get anything with the force that she is ensuring, Psychological facts about MC and in his Mind, MC has a potential that Dr. Wick is helping him to overcome his questions that's great. So Potential Relationship is there.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She is working on Mc's Mental and Physical urges, Like she wants to know whether MC is Physically attracted to everyone or Emotionally wants to be with girls, and MC can't get anything with the force that she is ensuring, Psychological facts about MC and in his Mind, MC has a potential that Dr. Wick is helping him to overcome his questions that's great. So Potential is there.
We really hope that the developer implements Mc+Wick story in the best possible way! After all, the story began with Mc's story from Dr. Wick, this is where she will help him or either him and his wife. Let's see how the plot develops.

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
Damn, this update obviously hit some spots! Never had so many requests for more specific content in Discord...

While I love these discussions/fights between harem lovers/NTR lovers... I would rather like to hear which animations did you like the most? Give me some constructive feedback...

My favorite one is this one (even tough physical bounciness of bowling ball is f... up, collisions of those big white pins are just beautiful!)
definitely all the netorase scenes!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
But joshy, are you sure what happens if the client gets confused and thinks you're part of the package and also wants sex with you? You are not going to leave her alone, you have to show her your love until the end. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Finally tried this much recommended game and I can see the praise. Not sure why the NTR needs to be an on/off option in the the middle of the game instead of having them occur organically as part of relationship points. I guess there is a demand for cheating wives regardless of how good a couple’s relationship is.

Hopefully a future version of the game will implement a proper replay gallery instead of relying on hard jumps to copies of those scenes. Doing so would bring all the benefits of renpy’s replay function. Having to maintain a game and gallery version of a scene seems like extra work and padding of the game script files.

Looking forward to the next release and hope the end game isn’t too far off.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes