Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're telling me that Xapican kidnapped Joshy, now if it's personal I'm going to turn into Liam Neeson like in the Teken movie, I'm going to look for him, I'm going to find him, I'm going to get Joshy back and along the way I'm going to take a box of dildos, they will have Angellica's smell still? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're telling me that Xapican kidnapped Joshy, now if it's personal I'm going to turn into Liam Neeson like in the Teken movie, I'm going to look for him, I'm going to find him, I'm going to get Joshy back and along the way I'm going to take a box of dildos, they will have Angellica's smell still? :unsure:
If She Lubricates it then No, If not then definitely yes :devilish:

DrCoxGigglingGIF.gif

I thought Joshy was being kidnapped by Dino's, and Now He's having a Rex tea party with T-Rexs....Are u sure they will allow him so early :unsure:

DinosaurDanceGIF.gif

Last edited:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Just noticed:

At the Hotel with Tyrone there's a wrong image adressed:
Python:
    if LaraRelationship < 10 and TonyLeverageOverLara == 0:
        scene Picture3831 with dissolve
        "Lara snaps."
        lar "Stop it!"
        lar "Get that stinking cock out of my face."
        lar "I'm not some cheap whore here to perform for you."
        scene Picture3833 with dissolve => has to be Picture3832
        "She bursts into tears and you rush over to console her as she speaks through her sobbing."
        lar "How can you say you love me and let him treat me like that?"
        lar "You just let him... how could you?"
        jump EP9_DrWick_CuckoldGoneWrong

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
Just noticed:

At the Hotel with Tyrone there's a wrong image adressed:
Python:
    if LaraRelationship < 10 and TonyLeverageOverLara == 0:
        scene Picture3831 with dissolve
        "Lara snaps."
        lar "Stop it!"
        lar "Get that stinking cock out of my face."
        lar "I'm not some cheap whore here to perform for you."
        scene Picture3833 with dissolve => has to be Picture3832
        "She bursts into tears and you rush over to console her as she speaks through her sobbing."
        lar "How can you say you love me and let him treat me like that?"
        lar "You just let him... how could you?"
        jump EP9_DrWick_CuckoldGoneWrong
I brought this up in Discord. Instead of the image on the floor crying it shows an image of her smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879 and T4bbo

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
It didn't unlock the new scenes when I played the latest update. But that was last week.
Ok. Took a quick look at that unlocker in the first post. They basically re-implemented the entire game script to achieve the function of returning to the gallery after viewing a scene and the unlock function. So this basically means that using that mod you will be reverting to an old version of the game.
However it does not look like the new scenes in 0.0.9 have their gallery implemented yet. Last scene I see for the gallery is still the Lara x Tony scene.
Is there a newer version of 0.0.9 that has an updated gallery?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
gallery unlock. Put this file inside the game folder and overwrite.
Backup screens.py original file just in case
That does not add any of the new scenes from 0.0.9 to the gallery and if the intent is just to unlock all the existing gallery there is a better way than duplicating the entire screens file where one typo might break other parts of the game.

I was hoping there really was an updated game version with gallery entries for the new content.

Here's the unlock code I used so I can compare the existing gallery to my custom one. No need to backup the screens file or overwrite anything, and after running the game once my file can be deleted and gallery will stay unlocked.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes