asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I didn't know that new scenes are not added. Like I said in my post it just unlocks the gallery. And it doesn't really break anything.
In general it is my preference, and I do think also a good practice, not overwrite and/or duplicate code as much as possible. In this instance there is already a much cleaner and less intrusive way. It avoids someone forgetting to backup the original file or have that backup somehow get corrupted and unusable.

In any case thanks for your effort. It shows there is a demand for the gallery and hopefully will encourage the developer to update for the new scenes sooner than later.

Reactions: chikipiki

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
That does not add any of the new scenes from 0.0.9 to the gallery and if the intent is just to unlock all the existing gallery there is a better way than duplicating the entire screens file where one typo might break other parts of the game.

I was hoping there really was an updated game version with gallery entries for the new content.

Here's the unlock code I used so I can compare the existing gallery to my custom one. No need to backup the screens file or overwrite anything, and after running the game once my file can be deleted and gallery will stay unlocked.
bro do i just save and copy this?

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Hoe many paths are there in the game now? 1 love and 1 lust for angelica and one share and none share for the mother? I think I am on the love and non-share route but is there need for a walk through doc for the different paths?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
previous game - Babysitter
new game - Babysitters
:unsure:
For some reason my mind went immediately to Alien and Aliens.
Trying to imagine the player saying "Get away from her, you bitch!" in this game. While in a powerloader :ROFLMAO:
And for Babysitter 3 which character will be inspired by the dog alien? :unsure: :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's look for the most important intellectuals of our time to find the most incredible name of all time or go simpler and give it The babysitter, simple and uninspired as a Hollywood movie title :LOL:
The developer's next game will be like this. Roshy and his horny babysitters:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Let's look for the most important intellectuals of our time to find the most incredible name of all time or go simpler and give it The babysitter, simple and uninspired as a Hollywood movie title :LOL:
Gives new meaning to the whitney song “I will always love you”…

Dec 29, 2021
Wouldn't it be interesting if the characters had very hot tattoos, in the case of Angellica, one of QoS on her buttocks and one above the vagina with the dollar symbol, imagine Angellica working in a striptease club, Angellica's vagina would be like a box register only that it does not give change :LOL:

She already has the “slot” to swipe the credit card

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
Download and put in the "game" folder of the game. Note it still only unlock the existing gallery. The developer still needs to add the new 0.0.9 scenes to the gallery.
He already did it, the links are updated with the gallery fix on patreon, just need someone to share it.

1697978966742.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asahibito

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Updated for 0.0.8

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Scrappy please man please update this
it's been a while

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the next update
Just imagine everyone a hot lesbian threesome between Erica, Lara & Angelica
Ohh jesus Joshy...let's not start upsetting that particular anti crowd as well...this place already a clusterfuck of whiners.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes