DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
we received various contradicting feedbacks regarding tan lines on our main characters. As we value your input and want to make sure our story is just the way you envision it. That's why we're seeking your opinion on a critical choice for our two main characters: their tan lines from now on.
We're torn between three options - Strong tan lines, Mid tan lines, and No tan lines at all - and we want your input to help us make the final decision. Your voice is essential in shaping the narrative, and we can't wait to see what you think.
Please take a moment to cast your vote and let us know your preference for the tan lines on our characters.
Notes:
You should vote at least two times i.e. your favorite version of tan lines for each character.
As Foxxy Club Member you gain +1 extra vote by votting!

Angelica - Strong tan lines

Angelica - Medium tan lines

Angelica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

257 votes total · 8 days left

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
we received various contradicting feedbacks regarding tan lines on our main characters. As we value your input and want to make sure our story is just the way you envision it. That's why we're seeking your opinion on a critical choice for our two main characters: their tan lines from now on.
We're torn between three options - Strong tan lines, Mid tan lines, and No tan lines at all - and we want your input to help us make the final decision. Your voice is essential in shaping the narrative, and we can't wait to see what you think.
Please take a moment to cast your vote and let us know your preference for the tan lines on our characters.
Notes:
You should vote at least two times i.e. your favorite version of tan lines for each character.

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Honestly, tan lines only make sense for Angelica since she loves sunbathing.

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
Notes:

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

I've always loved tan lines. They give you a target zone vibe. Erica seems to be the kind of girl to have them top and bottom. Angelica seems like she would have them bottoms only. Love them kitties and titties with lines.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Beautiful images of Angellica and Erica, I wonder if Erica will let me shave her vagina because I already have the cream prepared if she wants :giggle:
Which shape would look better, a heart or a star? :unsure:
+1 My friend to this
Shave for Erica :giggle:
Plus Angelica's Medium Tan Lines look good on her she loves swimming in a Bikini :devilish:
Erica no Tan Lines, Man She stays inside the house most of the time

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
Notes:

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Man can we Just say that besides leaving Pussy and Tan Lines, How beautiful are the models of Erica and Angelica
Angelica looks Sexy and Hot :devilish:
Erica looks Sweet and Beautiful :love:

Thank you for Sharing and Making Joshy92 ( H0rny+1, Stroke+1) :p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes