Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe they could have one character have tan lines and another character have none?
That way if no tan lines wins the poll
People who like tan lines don't miss out

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe they could have one character have tan lines and another character have none?
That way if no tan lines wins the poll
People who like tan lines don't miss out
Not a fan myself either though I could understand Erica having them...Angelica? Never in a million years.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm probably in the minority
You're not most of the Players said no to Tanlines, although Tanlines can give us one more thing to play with, example Angelica gets feedback from her Fans that they don't like tanlines so she starts sunbathing naked in the backyard, (from here give your dirty minds wings) ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Tan lines or not doesn't matter. What matter is Mike give a good groping and sucking in those Angelica's beautifull milkers :love:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Can you p

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
we received various contradicting feedbacks regarding tan lines on our main characters. As we value your input and want to make sure our story is just the way you envision it. That's why we're seeking your opinion on a critical choice for our two main characters: their tan lines from now on.
We're torn between three options - Strong tan lines, Mid tan lines, and No tan lines at all - and we want your input to help us make the final decision. Your voice is essential in shaping the narrative, and we can't wait to see what you think.
Please take a moment to cast your vote and let us know your preference for the tan lines on our characters.
Notes:
You should vote at least two times i.e. your favorite version of tan lines for each character.
As Foxxy Club Member you gain +1 extra vote by votting!

Angelica - Strong tan lines

Angelica - Medium tan lines

Angelica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - No tan lines at all

Angelica - Strong tan lines

Angelica - Medium tan lines

Angelica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - No tan lines at all
257 votes total · 8 days left
Can you please tell me the name of the game in your profile picture?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The truth is that I don't care if they are tanned or not, what interests me most is when those asses are going to debut because we have been waiting a lot to see sex scenes of Angellica and Erica where it is not a dream. even the mc must be asking me more. T4bbo will make you wait, it's torture for the poor guy and if Tyrone beats him to it, it will be a hard blow for the mc.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes