MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The truth is that I don't care if they are tanned or not, what interests me most is when those asses are going to debut because we have been waiting a lot to see sex scenes of Angellica and Erica where it is not a dream. even the mc must be asking me more. T4bbo will make you wait, it's torture for the poor guy and if Tyrone beats him to it, it will be a hard blow for the mc.
Oh yeah. Imagine waiting like this for 2 and a half years for MC to fuck two of these girls, and Tyrone took over his case in one day... it would really be a blow to MC if this happens :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would like to see Angellica tanning on the beach naked with her anus dilated and full of the MC's semen. Would it be too much to ask to see a scene like that? :unsure:
Too hot fantasy! :sneaky: The same thing, I would be interested in how Lara goes to work with Mc's sperm dripping while she tells the news and everyone notices it... :ROFLMAO: Then Mc will definitely not miss her reports and will watch with a grin

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like Angelica with a tan because that's her style. I don’t know about Eric, somehow I can’t imagine her with a tan, but I don’t mind seeing what comes of it. (y)
I'm pretty sure no one wants to ever see Eric with tan lines :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Too hot fantasy! :sneaky: The same thing, I would be interested in how Lara goes to work with Mc's sperm dripping while she tells the news and everyone notices it... :ROFLMAO: Then Mc will definitely not miss her reports and will watch with a grin
or Anal sex with Lara before night...Lara gets up late and wears what she finds near her and runs for the office, Where Tony wants to Fuck Lara but saw dripping cum from her ass and got pissed :LOL: :LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe it is a strategy by Lara to improve the rating and gain more audience, in the next program they could do a survey of who is the semen that drips from Lara, option 1 MC, option 2 Tony or option 3 Tyrone, the announcer is going to say Vote right now and win incredible prizes, like watching the exclusive video of how Lara's anus was filled. :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
or Anal sex with Lara before night...Lara gets up late and wears what she finds near her and runs for the office, Where Tony wants to Fuck Lara but saw dripping cum from her ass and got pissed :LOL: :LOL:
Wow wow! What a dream! (y) and make Tony eat the digging seeds? I would be surprised, in the end she will tell him “sweet revenge”

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maybe it is a strategy by Lara to improve the rating and gain more audience, in the next program they could do a survey of who is the semen that drips from Lara, option 1 MC, option 2 Tony or option 3 Tyrone, the announcer is going to say Vote right now and win incredible prizes, like watching the exclusive video of how Lara's anus was filled. :LOL:
It’s unlikely that Tony with his small dick will be able to fuck Lara in the anal. so I vote either Mc or Tyrone... judging by the way the plot is going Mc is still quite possible to fuck Lara in the anal because he can be dominant and force her to give it in the ass, but Tyrone I can’t say for sure, Hardly she will give anal to a man who barely knows each other. :unsure: Anal fucking is not an easy task, for this you will need a real experienced penis like Mc or Tyrone, and Tony can immediately fall off when he enters the anal, I can even imagine how Lara feels nothing :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It’s unlikely that Tony with his small dick will be able to fuck Lara in the anal. so I vote either Mc or Tyrone... judging by the way the plot is going Mc is still quite possible to fuck Lara in the anal because he can be dominant and force her to give it in the ass, but Tyrone I can’t say for sure, Hardly she will give anal to a man who barely knows each other. :unsure: Anal fucking is not an easy task, for this you will need a real experienced penis like Mc or Tyrone, and Tony can immediately fall off when he enters the anal, I can even imagine how Lara feels nothing :ROFLMAO:
When MC fucks Lara for Anal, Tyrone fuck Tony with his Anaconda :LOL::LOL: ..Just Tony gets a lil Punishment by Lara for being
Old Fool Tony :devilish:

SmileOldManGIF.gif

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
And what happens if Tony is bicurious and likes Tyrone's anaconda and that's why Lara loses the promotion because she gives it to Tyrone, the twists and turns of life :LOL:
Tony may be Bicurious but What happens the next day or for many days who knows, He finds the hole loosened too much and needs a Hospital leave for Years or so, and Lara is promoted hehe :devilish: :LOL: ....That's her master plan :sneaky:

SomebodyNeedAHolePluggedMomHotSoupAndShinglesGIF.gif

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes