L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I don't know if somebody already asked this question before. So, I played the 'Lara still being faithful' path tho I turned the NTR option on but Lara didn't fall to Tony's blackmail then he becomes the good old man boss (perhaps?), also MC agreed that the couple should open up their relationship. Is there any chances in the future that Lara will be the one who seduce Tony and becomes the one who takes control in their sexual interaction, with MC's knowledge and approval?
As the unofficial Lara fan club leader, Lara seducing Tony in the future so she can get her sexual needs fulfilled is very possible as she gets off big time having sex with her boss, but the MC approving would need the whole game to be rewritten from scratch, because MC is very jealous of Tony. Though it would be possible for MC to get cucked while Tony and Lara are going hard at it, but Tony would need a couple of bodyguards. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only other option and would be a good one, if Lara uses Tony to get MC super jealous but first she needs to tame MC and become more dominant over him, to know that if MC does anything to Tony their will be consequences, that could get very interesting indeed.
Screenshot (1457).png

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
As the unofficial Lara fan club leader, Lara seducing Tony in the future so she can get her sexual needs fulfilled is very possible as she gets off big time having sex with her boss, but the MC approving would need the whole game to be rewritten from scratch, because MC is very jealous of Tony. Though it would be possible for MC to get cucked while Tony and Lara are going hard at it, but Tony would need a couple of bodyguards. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only other option and would be a good one, if Lara uses Tony to get MC super jealous but first she needs to tame MC and become more dominant over him, to know that if MC does anything to Tony their will be consequences, that could get very interesting indeed.
View attachment 3033113
Why would MC become even more jealous if she already fucked Tyrone and MC also got aroused by it (in my playthru at least)?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did anyone else let Erica win at bowling?
I had to she is just so sweet I wanted to see her happy

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Never commented on this forum before but had to give a hearty well done for this game. I understand content preference is highly subjective, yet apart from the subject material (which I highly enjoyed) the quality of the renders was top notch. You could see the skill progression in the game and by, what I assume, was the last two updates - I was like "wow." I get that NTR is not everyone's bag, but if it is (and it is optional here) then I highly recommend this title. Hope the story progresses as it is now a fave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1879 and Joshy92

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Never commented on this forum before but had to give a hearty well done for this game. I understand content preference is highly subjective, yet apart from the subject material (which I highly enjoyed) the quality of the renders was quality. You could see the skill progression in the game and by, what I assume, was the last two updates - I was like "wow." I get that NTR is not everyone's bag, but if it is (and it is optional here) then I highly recommend this title. Hope the story progresses as it is now a fave.
I agree. I like the game. I'm not normally a big fan of cheating, but the scenes with Lara and Tony are hot.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I agree. I like the game. I'm not normally a big fan of cheating, but the scenes with Lara and Tony are hot.
But I found the faithful wife scene is hotter than the cheating wife scene. The old man is quite boring. Just my thought.
It is rare that game contain both path but the 'vanilla' scene can be compared or even supressed the 'cheating' scene.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But I found the faithful wife scene is hotter than the cheating wife scene. The old man is quite boring. Just my thought.
It is rare that game contain both path but the 'vanilla' scene can be compared or even supressed the 'cheating' scene.
Lately the other games has been gaining more and more momentum with old men fucking someone's wife. I have nothing against it, I’m just a little surprised at how quickly it increased :LOL:

In theory, I like the scene between Tony and Lara at the very beginning. then it somehow became disgusting and boring, I like the story between Mc+Lara and their swing in this game, I’m interested in where the story of these two is going... I’m especially looking forward to a threesome between Mc-Lara-Wick or with someone else...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tony should be ashamed of himself
It's like he only wants Lara for sex or something
Has he not heard of romance?
He doesn't even eat his own creampie out of her when he is done

I'm very disappointed in his attitude
Hopefully he reflects on how he acts and tries to redeem himself

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Or you can use her cheating as a justification for MC getting it on with Erica/Angelica/Jessie/blonde-girl/whoever and thus have no guilty feelings over it.

Reactions: xapican

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Couldn't agree more with Lara-Tony NTR scenes. It's just the NTR scenes are in the form of blackmail sex which I don't like it personally. But since there's a path where Tony apologizes for his behaviour on Lara and become a decent sweet old man/boss, maybe she could play around with Tony a little bit for her advantage with or without MC's knowledge and approval.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Or you can use her cheating as a justification for MC getting it on with Erica/Angelica/Jessie/blonde-girl/whoever and thus have no guilty feelings over it.
Differences from Tony, Mc have not fucked any of them listed yet as I remember. Tony just took and fucked a married woman and she already fell into ecstasy... so while it’s pointless to say something to protect or against Mc, at the moment he’s just flirting with all these girls, someone gave him a blowjob for a photo shoot, his stepdaughter is trying to seduce him, Erica is trying to return his attention... this is the story... it will be unexpected in the end Tyrone just came and fucked them all while Mc was trying to stick his fat dick with someone. will be unexpected for some fans also for Mc

It’s time for Mc to show who’s the alpha here, otherwise, apart from his wife, he never really fucked any of the girls. We'll wait sooner or later. (y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you understand what I really meant... I know that sooner or later Mc would have fucked Angelica or someone else, this was the message that why try to protect Tony as if Mc was behind Lara's back at that time already fucked someone. that's what I'm talking about))) while everything is focused on Tony and how he seduced Lara with a plate of sperm, while Mc came closer to each of the girls to win their pussy

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
...or more than 10. At least in my playthrough.
Hmm... Didn't work for me (I had 20). Only after I used cheats to change to 0 it worked.

After your post I checked in the code. You need to make Angelica horny and is happens only if relationship is not >0.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Differences from Tony, Mc have not fucked any of them listed yet as I remember. Tony just took and fucked a married woman and she already fell into ecstasy... so while it’s pointless to say something to protect or against Mc, at the moment he’s just flirting with all these girls, someone gave him a blowjob for a photo shoot, his stepdaughter is trying to seduce him, Erica is trying to return his attention... this is the story... it will be unexpected in the end Tyrone just came and fucked them all while Mc was trying to stick his fat dick with someone. will be unexpected for some fans also for Mc

It’s time for Mc to show who’s the alpha here, otherwise, apart from his wife, he never really fucked any of the girls. We'll wait sooner or later. (y)
wrong actually. MC can fuck Angelica in latest build, if you have low relationship with her in the scene where you stand in for the dick on her closet.

EDIT: I see that others explained it in the meantime lol.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
wrong actually. MC can fuck Angelica in latest build, if you have low relationship with her in the scene where you stand in for the dick on her closet.

EDIT: I see that others explained it in the meantime lol.
I know I know))) My message was a little different, I think some of them understood what I was talking about. I can explain a little briefly, the fact is that I meant, if you remember the beginning of the story, Mc could not immediately fuck one of the girls, except for his wife or swinging with a neighbor where Lara was also sitting next to her. during all this time, Tony immediately fucked Lara than Mc could fuck someone :) Lara showed herself in all her glory, how different she can be from Mc, it’s a little funny for me how the story turned out this way for her... so I said while Mc is trying, in addition to Lara, to finally fuck Angelica or Erica, Tyrone can quickly take this one in one day opportunity... now I hope you understand what I mean)))

I'm not saying that I'm a fan of Mc, but sometimes there are some shortcomings for the plot... I hope we see such hot scenes for Mc with other girls in the future.

Reactions: Krysis_here
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes