xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MAGO-DAG oh didn't get the sarkasm, sorry, anyway all people which get a gratification or being cucked, will automatically try to protect their Bulls (Tony in this case) is part of the kink, at least I take it like that, anyway great game and has a huge number or choices and paths to explore and play for a good time ! By the way you can get the MC a nice Blowie from the Blonde and Jess at the studio, (set up for threesome) plus have sex with the Blonde if you lie to her ;) Erica and Dr Wick are slowburn (i hope) and Miranda is also aviable plus Lara if you are on the swinger path
Great Game Love it !

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated for 0.0.9

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
thank you for the mod update :giggle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
MAGO-DAG oh didn't get the sarkasm, sorry, anyway all people which get a gratification or being cucked, will automatically try to protect their Bulls (Tony in this case) is part of the kink, at least I take it like that, anyway great game and has a huge number or choices and paths to explore and play for a good time ! By the way you can get the MC a nice Blowie from the Blonde and Jess at the studio, (set up for threesome) plus have sex with the Blonde if you lie to her ;) Erica and Dr Wick are slowburn (i hope) and Miranda is also aviable plus Lara if you are on the swinger path
Great Game Love it !
IDK why it attacked me deeply shivers down my nerves, Tony=Kink, OMG o_O, IK it's Sarcasm but Tony and Kink :LOL::LOL:

YuckGIF.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Great Game Love it !
Yeah, I know about that. The point here is how quickly everything developed. Of course the game is very excellent, especially since the latest update the animations have become clearer and the scenes are sexy! just thinking about how Tyrone will fuck Angelica faster than Mc, gives a little to think about, a quick plot twist :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, I know about that. The point here is how quickly everything developed. Of course the game is very excellent, especially since the latest update the animations have become clearer and the scenes are sexy! just thinking about how Tyrone will fuck Angelica faster than Mc, gives a little to think about, a quick plot twist :)
Poor Tyrone , John , Tony are in my playtroughs like a "blind Tomcats" they won't see Pussy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Poor Tyrone , John , Tony are in my playtroughs like a "blind Tomcats" they won't see Pussy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At some point I presented a strange idea while these guys were fucking girls who knew Mc, at that time Mc began to take control of the reins of his business where he became a rich man and the girls looked at him as if they were crazy, Remember when Mc licked her on her knees, in her thoughts she imagines her husband as a boss instead of Tony? Angelica who wants to always pay her and treat her harshly at a sexual pace. Having become rich, they received nothing from him, he ends up living with Erica and his baby or with Dr. Wick. And the girls who doubted him will lo ok at him with shame :ROFLMAO:

the developer could think about such an idea, of course it’s not too much... :oops: T4bbo

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tyrone, John, Tony can download the game and enjoy it like us. They can even complain in the forum because Xapican excludes them and doesn't let them have fun with the girls, what username would they use so that we don't recognize them? :unsure:
They are encouraged to join the Forum and share their experiences and they can talk with T4bbo for future prompt discussions or any idea for update or any about future ideas with him :LOL:

John, Tyrone, and Tony you all are welcome, and don't make your heart small, think of the future
:p

User names
JohntheHunkOfficer
TyroneAnacondaKing
TonyOldFool_Boss

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So Angelica has ntr path? So will happen to other girls?
We don’t know yet, but everything is moving towards this. at the moment only Lara was on the NTR path, now let's see what will happen to Angelica,It seems to me that Erica may also be connected with NTR in the future, we’ll see... . everything is in the hands of developer

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What will happen if I don't help with Angelica video shot when I have already close NTR in the beginning?

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Updated for 0.0.9

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Hey Scrappy Thanks for the MOD update - I do have an issue with it to where when I load up the Mod in the 0.0.9 version it ends where the 0.0.8 did and can't go any further but when I uninstall the Mod it loads into the 0.0.9 update just fine? anybody else running into this? thank you

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hey Scrappy Thanks for the MOD update - I do have an issue with it to where when I load up the Mod in the 0.0.9 version it ends where the 0.0.8 did and can't go any further but when I uninstall the Mod it loads into the 0.0.9 update just fine? anybody else running into this? thank you
I think i kinda of know how to can fix it
load your saves from 0.0.8 without mod where the story in that content ended and then when the new content showed up you can place the mod
hope it fixes your problem

Reactions: rlduck

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

I had the same thing happen and did the same thing you did. I then made a save in the 0.0.9 version and reinstalled the mod. When I loaded the new save the mod worked fine.

Reactions: rlduck

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have thought of a very romantic ending
What if mc is living with Lara, Erica & Angelica
But the girls are all pregnant by some other guy

Now here is the twist
The girls are open & honest with the mc about the situation
And they are surprised when the mc tells them that he likes that someone else got them pregnant

And then we cut to a render of the mc helping the girls raise their baby's and they are one big loving family
I think that would be so romantic.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes