MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
OK, if you're right it could work in the future, but it wouldn't be bad to give a toothed crown to the winner of the maximum horns at the end of the game, who will be the winner of the crown the mc or Lara? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I feel like everyone is voting for Mc Cuckold... especially Tony's fans :LOL: I would vote for Lara cuckqueen. to each his own option))) to be honest, I don’t really care about this, I’m waiting for the end of the development of Mc with Dr.Wick or some kind of movement... Maybe Mc and Lara can arrange a swinger with someone in future ? Or some hot scene with Erica or Angelica... except for light caressing and replaying :whistle:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Angelica with out tan lines will be so weird, hopefully it doesnt happen
IDK...looking at the pics she looks pretty amazing without them. But she looks pretty amazing either way so it won't matter to me which way he goes. People have painted her as a slut in previous posts but I don't think so. She's just spoiled and entitled, but if you process her dialogue she really isn't a bad kid. Or stupid. She's really pretty smart. I've seen so many outcome wishes I'll post mine. I hope Angelica goes through a behavior shift and falls in love with the MC. The story suggests she already might be anyway.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I’m not saying that there should be a cuckqueen in this game, I mean that in the future in principle, because here the cuckqueen and Lara are implemented quite well and are a little hot, who knows, maybe in the future such a topic will become popular for other games?
Would be funny if mc dominated (like a master) Lara into a cuck queen/ submissive sex slave and he stops fucking Lara just uses her as his fluffer and then once his dick is hard he fucks Dr wick, Erica or Angellica right in front of her and then after he cream pies them he makes her lick them clean and then she can clean his cock again :love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Would be funny if mc dominated (like a master) Lara into a cuck queen/ submissive sex slave and he stops fucking Lara just uses her as his fluffer and then once his dick is hard he fucks Dr wick, Erica or Angellica right in front of her and then after he cream pies them he makes her lick them clean and then she can clean his cock again :love:
Uffff ah shit I almost got hard! :LOL: why are you doing this to me! this is a fucking hot idea :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Lara ends up becoming the cuckold queen, how many sessions with Dr.Wick will Lara need to overcome the shock that she ends up escaping with Angellica? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Angelica will be happy that her mother has become a cuckqueen! remember how mother and daughter relationships always don’t work out, Mc will dominate Angelica while her mother quietly watches and moans, not a bad idea. :sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If Lara ends up becoming the cuckold queen, how many sessions with Dr.Wick will Lara need to overcome the shock that she ends up escaping with Angellica? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Angellica would not escape with her bitchy mom, she knows to ride the gravy train with mc, who can get her modeling gigs and more computer equipment and do more sex scenes on cam with her in different disguises. And Lara would probly remarry Tony and move into the nursing home senior center

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can dev please say why he need to put "on the floor" Doggy with tyrone but just a standing missionary for MC? Because, anyone can say which is more maledom. MC & Lara too have maledom scenes but that floor doggy sex level of roughness isn't seen in any other scene which has only MC & Lara. They done rough stuff mostly on their bed which is soft her lara, not like floor.

My question may sound as silly to some, but if you think carefully, you know why I'm asking this. Not only this game, but many other optional NTR/sharing games also design scenes in the similar way for non ntr and ntr/sharing paths. It's kind of getting routine. Devs need to understand that even non ntr fanbase are also into extreme rough sex, even with main Lis. It is not patent right of ntr fanbase.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have a T4bbo is against contraceptives or an implant to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, because it is the second time that it has happened that a female character has to ask the mc not to end up inside, Lara and Angellica have more experience, they are supposed to be more aware of these dangers, what will happen to Erica who is more innocent, possible future pregnancy for Erica? :unsure:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Can dev please say why he need to put "on the floor" Doggy with tyrone but just a standing missionary for MC? Because, anyone can say which is more maledom. MC & Lara too have maledom scenes but that floor doggy sex level of roughness isn't seen in any other scene which has only MC & Lara. They done rough stuff mostly on their bed which is soft her lara, not like floor.

My question may sound as silly to some, but if you think carefully, you know why I'm asking this. Not only this game, but many other optional NTR/sharing games also design scenes in the similar way for non ntr and ntr/sharing paths. It's kind of getting routine. Devs need to understand that even non ntr fanbase are also into extreme rough sex, even with main Lis. It is not patent right of ntr fanbase.
I think it's just to vary the animations/scenes.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have a T4bbo is against contraceptives or an implant to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, because it is the second time that it has happened that a female character has to ask the mc not to end up inside, Lara and Angellica have more experience, they are supposed to be more aware of these dangers, what will happen to Erica who is more innocent, possible future pregnancy for Erica? :unsure:
Sounds great to me but then She will be the Babysitters of Two babies & Moreover, Lara is a free bird but still at her age is it even possible to be pregnant in future updates??? As Angelica is getting older as well plus Lara is something that I don't want to use the word but getting older ....Angelica can be pregnant but IG she is too smart for it...She wants fun from every place so I think she will take pills. Let's See....Hoping for Something good from T4bbo as this update is yes itself good in graphics and in many places context and chatting are Hot AF. I love to see some Adventurous holiday twists or Birthday Celebrations, Dating time scenes :giggle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
But if the girls aren't taken care of, you can imagine MC's sons, Tony and Tyrone, playing around the house together. If the name babysitters will be more than justified, will the existing babysitters be enough or will we take advantage of the situation to pose as babysitters so we can have sex with the mothers? :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But if the girls aren't taken care of, you can imagine MC's sons, Tony and Tyrone, playing around the house together. If the name babysitters will be more than justified, will the existing babysitters be enough or will we take advantage of the situation to pose as babysitters so we can have sex with the mothers? :love:
Let's hope for a Happy ending before that enjoy as much as you can :LOL:
We all are full of ideas, or if we want we can even make Mc as Price and Erica as Princess :ROFLMAO:
But end of the day, it's all up to T4bbo and I have high hopes for this game
I love it more and more storylines but with a happy about Pregnant ending with a New Part coming soon :devilish:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I like ntr but I don't look like the men he describes, I feel discriminated against :ROFLMAO:
Xapican heard that The Tyrone, John, and Tony gang created a forum to get revenge for what you did to them, they were talking about kidnapping and dressing as a woman, I don't expect to betray you but if the coin is big, did he say he lived nearby? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes